Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 112699 times)

MATT123456789

Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Daily*
« Reply #510 on: May 27, 2018, 07:19:17 pm »
when you are that good that people with 5k more hours on the game than you think you hack  ::)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #511 on: May 27, 2018, 07:45:01 pm »
when you are that good that people with 5k more hours on the game than you think you hack  ::)
you have like 600 more hours than i do. probably more if you count all the time i have on single player
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 07:57:36 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Suns

« Reply #512 on: May 27, 2018, 08:12:31 pm »

MATT123456789

« Reply #513 on: May 27, 2018, 08:15:01 pm »
turned into vetro

no lie.

two 7-1s in a row while im drunk. lmao, "unblockable!!!" yea thats why im stun chambering and getting around your shit tier kicks lolololol

tisk tisk i got so many fanboys

Suns

« Reply #514 on: May 27, 2018, 08:16:52 pm »
lol.

basically purplish raf and I caught MATT using unblockable and autoblock last night under Moose/Sanders.

no lie, you can't block downstabs with right sideblocks like what we did last night :/

i guess being drunk makes you powerful enough to break through blocks and type paragraphs well for 2 hours LMFAO
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:22:18 pm by Suns »

MATT123456789

« Reply #515 on: May 27, 2018, 08:21:29 pm »
lol.

basically purplish raf and I caught MATT using unblockable and autoblock last night.

no lie, you can't block downstabs with right sideblocks like what we did last night :/

i guess being drunk makes you powerful enough to break through blocks and type paragraphs well for 2 hours LMFAO

Its hilarious how you guys are turning into bill

Suns

« Reply #516 on: May 27, 2018, 08:22:33 pm »
lol.

basically purplish raf and I caught MATT using unblockable and autoblock last night.

Its hilarious how you turned into vetro jr. overnight LOOOOOL
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:24:22 pm by Suns »

MATT123456789

« Reply #517 on: May 27, 2018, 08:26:19 pm »
lol.

ok MATTroG

SunsTheBill

Mane I brought the fucking peoples elbow down on you last night sunnyboydelight, 7-1, 7-1, 7-2, and 7-6 sigh its just too easy

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #518 on: May 27, 2018, 08:28:14 pm »
matt-ro trying to defend himself but can't beat suns blocking right with his counter replies

what a shame
The Myth, The Legend

Suns

« Reply #519 on: May 27, 2018, 08:29:17 pm »
matt-ro trying to defend himself but can't beat suns blocking right with his counter replies

what a shame

LOL

ok here's the extended breakdown

last night purplish rafael and i were on BoB gfing when we saw this guy named "Moose." "Moose" was trolling people and purplish asked to ft7, we moved to BBG duels.

purplish gets 7-1'd under 3 minutes, "Moose" says rafael and i are both shit and he'll ft7

purplish and i ft7 "Moose" several times and get 7-1'd very quickly, the last ft7 purplish baits "Moose" into a chamber and immediately right sideblocks blocking "Moose"'s attack.

essentially, "Moose" decides to use the name "Sanders" when we ask him to start trolling on his real name.

eventually, "Sanders" comes back under "MATT" with "MATT" begging all of us he wasnt hacking and dont tell anyone

no video, shame, but we all saw what we saw LOL
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:33:12 pm by Suns »

MATT123456789

« Reply #520 on: May 27, 2018, 08:32:40 pm »
ah this great, when you are that fucking good, people think you hack, i doubt you guys even think i hack, just deluding yourselves like bill does, protect the ego!!!!

Suns

« Reply #521 on: May 27, 2018, 08:34:05 pm »
ah this great, when you are that fucking good, people think you hack, i doubt you guys even think i hack, just deluding yourselves like bill does, protect the ego!!!!

lolololo you were quite drunk last night considering you were typing paragraphs for 2 hours

MATT123456789

« Reply #522 on: May 27, 2018, 08:35:33 pm »
protect the ego suns!!! who cares that I stabbed through your sideblock everytime you tested me, I'm just toggling broooo!!!!

what about all those sideblocks i throw up while we were dueling??? omg im just a god at toggling and hiding my cheats!!!!! mane im good!!!!

ive been able to play for almost 2 years before anyone caught on wowwww!!!!!!

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #523 on: May 27, 2018, 08:37:27 pm »
its a shame u cant autoblock suns from replying to u on here
The Myth, The Legend

MATT123456789

« Reply #524 on: May 27, 2018, 08:40:08 pm »
I saw it with my own two eyes, that boy was sideblocking, then he downblocked, its unblockabru  >:(