Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 112691 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Daily*
« Reply #285 on: May 15, 2018, 06:26:36 am »
"Godfreid is the reason you lost the TNWL All Star Tournament." - Fireboy

Yeah, I was very unmotivated to teamwork with someone who thought Doxxing Vortex was acceptable.
I think the invitational happened before that whole incident.

No, it happened in August, which was well into the middle of it.
Hm, I don't remember that really being a big factor for me PJ, and Asianp.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #286 on: May 15, 2018, 06:37:21 am »
"Godfreid is the reason you lost the TNWL All Star Tournament." - Fireboy

Yeah, I was very unmotivated to teamwork with someone who thought Doxxing Vortex was acceptable.
I think the invitational happened before that whole incident.

No, it happened in August, which was well into the middle of it.
Hm, I don't remember that really being a big factor for me PJ, and Asianp.

I don't really want to drag Asian into this, but in the TS I literally poked him that I wasn't going to give it my all if I was on either yours or Wastes team.

Spoiler
You've got some players who don't even regularly do events rated in the high 80's, and in the 90's.

But 1 isolated showing with minimal context is enough to drop other people's ranks.

That's a joke lmfao

The list is Fart's opinion so I don't get why people take it so personal. If you memers are triggered about ratings then go make your own list...

All lists are peoples opinions, doesn't stop people from getting triggered at those, so kind of a moot point.

If you're going to put a list out to the community that you're serious about, you could at least keep it accurate and consistent.
I get what you're saying, but there's no need to get all worked up over a -1 when over the next few days you can do really well and get get +1 or +2. Also, I don't just look at kills. There are players like Anthony who are elite at certain skills, in his case he's the best blocker in the game. There are people that are great support players like Theo and Sleek that are highly rated. In terms of players not doing events, if they aren't active for a while I'll take them out. If they are good players like Jetch or Puppy, people know how good they are. It's harder to judge their performances clearly and maybe I'll change it to where inactivity or lack of competition = demotions. There are players like Jaax that are fast rising due to strong performances in groupfights also. MATT is another example of this. He went from a good player to one of the best in the game. It is improvement like this that makes me update the list constantly. Hell who knows, maybe GTAman drops 40 in back to back groupfights outta nowhere and beats MATT 7-0 ten times in a row. He'd get an upgrade and MATT would get a downgrade. I think the system is fair and gives everyone a chance to improve and also gives players a reason to want to keep playing and try to get better. Which I believe has happened with some players.
[close]

I don't care about getting a +1 or +2, you're lowballing me over 1 less than stellar day KD wise (I still played fine in the groupfight vs 71st, but you can only do some much in constant 1v3's/4's). If you looked at things aside from kills, I don't think I would've gotten that -1 in the first place.

Just take me off it.
Updated daily. 1 bad/good day is what can lead to changes. Especially for an elite tier player under-performing.

Remove me. The only area I underperformed was KD. Aside from that, I played fine. I don't want my name associated with the list.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 15, 2018, 06:41:28 am »
I don't understand why you would just throw away free money because you're surrounded by people for only an hour you didn't like.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 15, 2018, 06:47:24 am »
I don't understand why you would just throw away free money because you're surrounded by people for only an hour you didn't like.

Because I don't need, or care about getting money from this game.

If I did, I would've joined 71st last season of TNWL when Cheeseypants asked me to instead of playing for the 8th.

Made a stacked team for Lawbringers 3v3 tournament

Made a stacked team for Nick's 3v3 tournament, etc.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 15, 2018, 06:49:07 am »

If I did, I would've joined 71st last season of TNWL when Cheeseypants asked me to instead of playing for the 8th.

Free money is free money, I don't think it doesn't matter if you don't need it. More or less a want. Still isn't a good reason not to just suck it up and just try to play your best. Asian and I at the time weren't on the best of terms but we decided to work together to be able to win.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #290 on: May 15, 2018, 06:50:16 am »
youre not very smart are you

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 15, 2018, 06:51:13 am »
youre not very smart are you
IQ of 20 here, how about yourself?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #292 on: May 15, 2018, 06:52:05 am »
 ;D

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #293 on: May 15, 2018, 06:55:05 am »
a u t i s m

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 15, 2018, 06:55:51 am »

Free money is free money, I don't think it doesn't matter if you don't need it. More or less a want. Still isn't a good reason not to just suck it up and just try to play your best. Asian and I at the time weren't on the best of terms but we decided to work together to be able to win.

I don't want it either lol. I couldn't care less about it. When I won money in this game (Orcaryo's duel tournament) I didn't even care about the prize, I just wanted to prove I was the best duelist NA. That was my only motivation.

It's not a good reason for you not to suck it up maybe, but as far as I was concerned, I had no good reason to help either of you win any money. You can't say something about a friend's dead dad, doxx another one, and think I'm going to be anything resembling your definition of reasonable in any interactions past that point.

Suns

« Reply #295 on: May 15, 2018, 06:56:36 am »
hickfury needs that money LMFAO

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 15, 2018, 06:56:58 am »
russian needs that money LMFAO
college is hard

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #297 on: May 15, 2018, 07:01:15 am »

NA All-Stars best team!!!

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #299 on: May 15, 2018, 07:07:58 am »

NA All-Stars best team!!!
If the origional fkmyass members played together again ie. me, pinoy, godfried, ritz for tournaments we would rape your dookie team
huh