Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 111846 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Daily*
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2018, 04:11:45 am »
Not a bad idea if you put how many recent melee tournaments they won the past year or this year if it helps you rate people. Agree with Raf Godfreid's duel league is a great way to rate who is better than who at dueling in a month from now when the divisions become more accurate.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2018, 04:14:53 am »
The way I rated people is by my opinion. I looked at how good all of their skills are like chambering, blocking, holds, footlancing, IQ, groupfighting, dueling, etc. I feel like this is probably the most unbiased list also, it has nothing to do with tournaments but if you perform well in one you will be upgraded. I take into account performances in groupfights and 1v1s too. I'm gonna be updating the list a lot so if a player does poor one week and good another, his rating will adjust. I don't care if someone isn't competitive, if you can melee, you can melee. I think Jetch specifically is a great example of this.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2018, 05:06:31 am »
moved up one point on fartknocker's list

today is a good day

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2018, 05:07:01 am »
One day I might get good at this game.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

MATT123456789

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2018, 05:12:56 am »
take me off the list,  don't ever put the GOAT's name on a list that was made by a R E T A  R D

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2018, 05:22:35 am »
I mean, Jetch is good with swords I guess, but plenty of people could beat him on that list, just saying.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2018, 06:07:59 am »
I mean, Jetch is good with swords I guess, but plenty of people could beat him on that list, just saying.
Jetch back in the day was one of the best players in the 75th. Him and Stealth are the 2 LIR guys that nobody really knows about but they were part of the reason 75th was so good. Even if they don't do many tournaments, duels, or GFs they are both very skilled players that should be on the melee list even if they barely do anything competitive anymore. 

|Viper|

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2018, 06:22:39 am »
Jetch back in the day was one of the best players in the 75th. Him and Stealth are the 2 LIR guys that nobody really knows about but they were part of the reason 75th was so good. Even if they don't do many tournaments, duels, or GFs they are both very skilled players that should be on the melee list even if they barely do anything competitive anymore.
Roasted

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2018, 06:28:33 am »

Those 2 definitely gave the 75th a lil extra push to help them win that season

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2018, 03:24:04 pm »
im good with any list that doesn't have yoshie or havoc higher than me.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2018, 03:29:55 pm »
Roasted
It's not really a Roast Vetro, he was just informing of me of something I may have not known. I'm not denying he's a good player, all I simply said was there's a lot of people who could beat him and/or are better than him currently that are below him, that's all.

Thanks anyways for the information.

|Viper|

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2018, 03:36:20 pm »
Roasted
It's not really a Roast Vetro, he was just informing of me of something I may have not known. I'm not denying he's a good player, all I simply said was there's a lot of people who could beat him and/or are better than him currently that are below him, that's all.

Thanks anyways for the information.
I know lol, I was kidding.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 03:48:16 pm by VetroG »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2018, 04:11:26 pm »
send jetch back to native, filthy 4 direction player
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Havoc

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2018, 08:50:55 pm »
im good with any list that doesn't have yoshie or havoc higher than me.

I'm just gonna leave these here:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 08:53:06 pm by Havoc »

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2018, 08:53:28 pm »
someone help i wanna support krasty so he plays swtor with me but i wanna support havoc because he's the better overall player in my own onopinion please dont ban i wanna be on the cool kids list what do i do admin