Author Topic: ♠ 33e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne ♠ (NA Infantry) [Recruiting]  (Read 142755 times)

Offline TheZachster

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[33e]Zach
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♠ 33e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne ♠ (NA Infantry) [Recruiting]
« Reply #780 on: November 13, 2014, 05:10:54 am »
won't make the battle tonight. good luck the 33rd!

You're never home when you say you will be, Zach :'(

what do you mean? I said i wasn't going to make tuesday because exam next day and or going out. Friday's battle i should make, at least the beginning.

There's someone else isn't there.

In the end my true love is always and has always been the 33e.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
  • Side: Union
« Reply #781 on: November 14, 2014, 09:50:01 pm »
won't make the battle tonight. good luck the 33rd!

You're never home when you say you will be, Zach :'(

what do you mean? I said i wasn't going to make tuesday because exam next day and or going out. Friday's battle i should make, at least the beginning.

There's someone else isn't there.

In the end my true love is always and has always been the 33e.
As it should be

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: November 15, 2014, 05:49:09 pm »
Can somebody please get Oscar to update the thread.
Code
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DpKQ8iR.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/d36d02d2e5f7163d0adae093049fba69.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=12pt][font=vivaldi][color=purple]We are a skilled and structured line infantry regiment based primarily in North America. Each of our
members is unique and has particular strengths, but amongst us, we share a level of seriousness for Napoleonic Wars, as  well as politeness and
mature behavior towards each other and other members of the community. This translates to skilled and professional behavior on the field of battle.
Our mission is to provide an environment in which players can feel comfortable and participate in organized events and line battles. Though we highly
 encourage you to be active and attend the events you can, we will not enforce attendance, though
 we would appreciate a notification of your absence

The 33e are proud members of the IX Corps . The IX Corps is a community of like minded, chill and professional players. Using the whisper feature
 in Teamspeak regimental officers from all the army's regiments work and startagize together in real time during events so that the corps can operate
 in cohesion with other army regiment and engage in combined arms attacks. Beyond events the Corps is a relaxed mature gaming community.

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/de99800a594bb4f595902f1b678c124d.png[/img]

Linebattle events are the main staple activity of the 33e. In linebattle events numbering 200 players. Regiments (clans) form lines of battle
 and maneuver throughout the map with the goal of killing all the opponents on the other team. In the events the 33e plays as line Infantry.
 We rely on volleys of musketry and the bayonet to defeat our opponents. The weekly schedule for our group can be found [url=http://www.ixecorps.com/events]here[/url].

[center][img]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4598/joinx.png[/img][/center]

[center][font=Trajan Pro][size=12pt][font=vivaldi][color=maroon][size=10pt][font=Trajan Pro][color=purple][b]If you are interested in enlisting you must fill out the application form 
on the IX Corps Website the link for which can be found below. You must make an account on the
website then you can submit the application which can be found on the "Join the Corps" tab. Be
 sure you are applying for the 33e under "Line Infantry". If you have any question feel free to contact
 [33e]KingOscar via steam or join teamspeak  [/b][/center]

[/center]

[center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/d13596960d8035d767f9e5269972bd89.png[/img][/center]

decided to mess around with the order of the thread.

Spoiler

We are a skilled and structured line infantry regiment based primarily in North America. Each of our
members is unique and has particular strengths, but amongst us, we share a level of seriousness for Napoleonic Wars, as  well as politeness and
mature behavior towards each other and other members of the community. This translates to skilled and professional behavior on the field of battle.
Our mission is to provide an environment in which players can feel comfortable and participate in organized events and line battles. Though we highly
 encourage you to be active and attend the events you can, we will not enforce attendance, though
 we would appreciate a notification of your absence

The 33e are proud members of the IX Corps . The IX Corps is a community of like minded, chill and professional players. Using the whisper feature
 in Teamspeak regimental officers from all the army's regiments work and startagize together in real time during events so that the corps can operate
 in cohesion with other army regiment and engage in combined arms attacks. Beyond events the Corps is a relaxed mature gaming community.

Linebattle events are the main staple activity of the 33e. In linebattle events numbering 200 players. Regiments (clans) form lines of battle
 and maneuver throughout the map with the goal of killing all the opponents on the other team. In the events the 33e plays as line Infantry.
 We rely on volleys of musketry and the bayonet to defeat our opponents. The weekly schedule for our group can be found here.

If you are interested in enlisting you must fill out the application form 
on the IX Corps Website the link for which can be found below. You must make an account on the
website then you can submit the application which can be found on the "Join the Corps" tab. Be
 sure you are applying for the 33e under "Line Infantry". If you have any question feel free to contact
 [33e]KingOscar via steam or join teamspeak 

[close]
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: November 16, 2014, 04:18:48 am »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Blakey

• First Lieutenant
  • aids
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]33FKI_ObLt_Blakey

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile

Offline Blakey

• First Lieutenant
  • aids
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 16, 2014, 11:51:41 pm »
Hohoho itschaboi

Offline KingOscar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: November 20, 2014, 04:33:51 am »
NOOOOOOODDDDLES

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #789 on: November 20, 2014, 07:55:32 am »
Good Luck and best Wishes from Germany ;D
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Blakey

• First Lieutenant
  • aids
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: November 21, 2014, 06:45:01 am »
NOOOOOOODDDDLES
Uwot?

We will miss you, Noodles :( You guided us to our deaths.

Offline TheZachster

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[33e]Zach
« Reply #791 on: November 22, 2014, 04:52:35 am »
33rd!

Offline Pipsqueak

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[33e]Pip
« Reply #792 on: November 22, 2014, 04:52:53 am »
Long live King Oscar's Premier and Exclusives!

Offline Maniacal

• Volunteer
  • THIRTY-THIRD!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: November 22, 2014, 04:53:13 am »
THIRTY-THIRD!!! IS BEST THIRTY-THIRD!!!

Offline Disgrntld

• Volunteer
    • View Profile