Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52424 times)

Phailur

Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #810 on: March 27, 2023, 01:33:49 am »
3pp is back and recruiting!

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #811 on: March 27, 2023, 01:37:46 am »
Idk why u are trying to speak about the default win. U guys were late, thats simple, and u got what you deserve. The thing is its not the first time that u show no respect to an other regiment, probably because all the brainless people are condensed into a single regiment.

U are all trying to proove that the decision is an another step towards the end game, but your daily actions, your insults, your cringe behaviors, so cringe that im running in my room to think about something else, surely killed the game.

And btw, u*****, the 55th, is the Ultimate stomach cancer. I think your opinion of the image you have of the 55th is literraly overrated
Maybe if you were less stupid, more friendly and respectful, the decision would not have been the same idk  ::)
are you insane? we were late because our leadership were breaking their fasts for Ramadan and you want to talk about respect? that's the last thing you should bring up if you are trying to make a real argument.

we play the game to PLAY, it's in the phraseology, avoiding actually playing on such meagre grounds, when we had the numbers to play, is not only incredibly disrespectful to the individuals that had good reason to be late, but also shows poor sportsmanship and a weak spine on the accounts of all 45thN NCOs and COs that voted for this action.

Phailur

« Reply #812 on: March 27, 2023, 01:38:19 am »

Wursti

« Reply #813 on: March 27, 2023, 01:45:27 am »
Georgia won 6-1 against Mongolia wtf

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
« Reply #814 on: March 27, 2023, 01:56:16 am »
I scored a hattrick

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #815 on: March 27, 2023, 02:05:32 am »
Idk why u are trying to speak about the default win. U guys were late, thats simple, and u got what you deserve. The thing is its not the first time that u show no respect to an other regiment, probably because all the brainless people are condensed into a single regiment.

U are all trying to proove that the decision is an another step towards the end game, but your daily actions, your insults, your cringe behaviors, so cringe that im running in my room to think about something else, surely killed the game.

And btw, u*****, the 55th, is the Ultimate stomach cancer. I think your opinion of the image you have of the 55th is literraly overrated
Maybe if you were less stupid, more friendly and respectful, the decision would not have been the same idk  ::)
are you insane? we were late because our leadership were breaking their fasts for Ramadan and you want to talk about respect? that's the last thing you should bring up if you are trying to make a real argument.

we play the game to PLAY, it's in the phraseology, avoiding actually playing on such meagre grounds, when we had the numbers to play, is not only incredibly disrespectful to the individuals that had good reason to be late, but also shows poor sportsmanship and a weak spine on the accounts of all 45thN NCOs and COs that voted for this action.
ye idk how you can take these 55th morons seriously.

Okay coming home to this is honestly shocking.

It is something unpopular (and not for the good of the community) to enforce such a rule but Price had no real chance here. 55th people attacking Price is dumb. Just get your guys on in time. You knew everything you needed to know.

But that becomes a side story really. What 45thN has done today is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or heard in NW. Pathetic humans who are so desperate to finally achieve something in a game they have ruined their respective childhood irl for. The 45thN is a cancerous ulcer in our community. They are a prime example of why this game went downhill a long time ago. Not a single person would achieve anything beyond being unemployed in the real world with such a mentality. I hope the community awakens. If any regiment is playing ANY match against the 45thN in the future you can do nothing but lose respect for them. One needs to treat diseases. The only possible treat for the 45thN is boycotting them 100%
sorry that we have a great leader maskman who's more handsome and more involved who can muster  all the greatest players with his natural rich boy leading abilities. meanwhile 55th is lead by bunch of black holes of charisma squeekers. anybody else notice the contridiction with you guys crying about 45thn is causing the death of the game while you fat fucks can't even bother to get on the server on time 🤣🤣

Wursti

« Reply #816 on: March 27, 2023, 02:06:29 am »
I scored a hattrick

yea man I saw, insane

Offline Gringo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #818 on: March 27, 2023, 08:46:08 am »
Starting to believe you guys just got scared after our last encounterment 🤣
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #819 on: March 27, 2023, 09:08:43 am »

no shot the guy who thought it was ok to joke about the death of someone in the 55th just said this. *snip*
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 10:19:02 am by Fietta »
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #820 on: March 27, 2023, 09:30:34 am »
 i still failed my exam, gg go next  8)
<3

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #821 on: March 27, 2023, 09:54:12 am »

Didn't know your leadership have to be on the server for everyone else to join

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: March 27, 2023, 09:55:40 am »

no shot the guy who thought it was ok to joke about the death of someone in the 55th just said this. *snip*
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 10:19:28 am by Fietta »

Offline BearlyHuman

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Maj_Robert_Sinclair
« Reply #823 on: March 27, 2023, 10:03:16 am »
Of all the muslims that I know, which is zero, Vegi is my favorite

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: March 27, 2023, 10:03:53 am »
Of all the muslims that I know, which is zero, Vegi is my favorite
Inshallah