Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry Groupfighting Official  (Read 19393 times)

Offline tomascadarn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Cavalry Groupfighting Official - Admin Apps Open
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2020, 08:39:29 pm »

Name: Tomas
Unique GUID: 660390
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DCHEIB/
How active can you be?: I play most days
Why do you want this role?: trolls and toxicity ruin servers, i'd prefer for this server not to be shit
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Have run linebattles, reffed nacnwl, admin on both other cavgfs
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 08:57:42 pm by tomascadarn »
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2020, 09:46:57 pm »

Name: Dokletian
Unique GUID: 781931
Steam profile link: 4e | Dokletian
How active can you be?: Currently, almost daily.
Why do you want this role?: I want to help out with this project and more importantly want to write 'No shooting' into the chat at least twice per map like back in the old days.
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: I am/was admin on any relevant cavalry server for years, referee in CNWL, CCL, CL, multiple other tournaments etc. and hosted my own tournament.

Why would you not name it "Cavalry_Groupfighting"?
Accepted

Name: Thyrell ofc
Unique GUID: 1433154
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Thyrell/
How active can you be?: Well, I CAN be there daily of course, but I'll probably be eating all the time cuz Naz is our private chef and I am getting shouted at by Ciiges all the time, so I won't pay attention to the actual rulebreaking.
Why do you want this role?: Because this new server is glorious! Fuck the laggy servers, let's gooo. Also, I want to feel like I am the best out there like all the other applicants.
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Uhm, I have been admin on numerous amount of Garry's Mod + Minecraft servers. Oh yeah as well as being 2y admin on Caulain cavGF as we all know.

Minecraft:
1. Minetopia: Huge player base, was an epic trial-admin for no more than a week.
2. Minetopa v2: Even larger player base, I did become a glorious admin but resigned after 4 days cuz of boredom.
3. Bunch of smaller servers I am too bored to list.

On a serious note though: fuck these questions cuz u're gonna get the same bullshit answer from everyone.
Accepted

Name:TxM
Unique GUID: 1347943
Steam profile link:You have it
How active can you be?:Most of the time!
Why do you want this role?:To do the job right
Do you have any relevant admin experience?:Cav gf admin and you know the rest.

Accepted

Name: StephanGH
Unique GUID: 1953120
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/StephGH
How active can you be?: Every Day
Why do you want this role?: Too many inactive admins in previous servers resulting in a shitshow. Also, MajorMark said I've become a big boy now. So I want to prove that to the rest of the community
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Plenty, from Large Cavalry Tournaments, as a Referee or Host to Linebattles and Public servers in plenty of other games. Also organize the Cavalry Pickup Parties
Denied

Name: Felix
Unique GUID: Tba
Steam profile link: You got me
How active can you be?: several hours daily
Why do you want this role?: avoid trolling. Make sure the rules get respected
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Several Tournaments and LBs

Denied

All others will be on hold as we are waiting for some more applications. The three people will be added to the admin chat and server shortly.

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2020, 10:16:58 pm »
Thx for this new server ! It give us fresh air to our community

Map : 3 walls and 1 window (An aquarium of hussar maybe ?)
"Bugs" : Map border are not on the wall, there is like an horse of distance between the wall and border map.
(For one side, no idea if it's all around the map)

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2020, 10:31:44 pm »

Name: Swissy
Unique GUID: 527230
Steam profile link: Me
How active can you be?: 1-2 h a day.
Why do you want this role?: Because i think i'm a well know person in the cav scene. I want to do my part of having an active, serious and
competitive cav community. For this we're in need of a good working cavalry gf server and this is what this server aims to do.
For his it needs active admins which know the rules. Because i'm a very neutral person in the cav scene and do not have a problem
with any person or any regiment i don't have any prejudice which could influence the abilitiy to admin this server.
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Alot of cav tournaments, Cav GF Server, Regimental Servers, Event Servers etc.

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline Michnicki 1

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 10pk_Lt_Michniki
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2020, 10:15:25 pm »

Name: Michniki
Unique GUID: 1221210
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/miiichu/
How active can you be?: almost everyday, few hours
Why do you want this role?: to keep order  (and be able to see admin chat  ;D
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: I was admin on KGL cav gf and on few private servers

Offline SteFan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2020, 11:57:54 pm »

Name:SteFan
Unique GUID:1607471
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090967824/
How active can you be?:3-4h per day
Why do you want this role?:I want to be sure every single player on the server have fun of playing this game. So i make sure that the rules are geting followed. I also want to earn some Experience of being an Admin on a active Server
Do you have any relevant admin experience?:I am also an Admin on the other CavGf

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2020, 01:01:27 pm »

Name: Saphyro
Unique GUID: 1759157
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Saphyro/
How active can you be?: some hours daily
Why do you want this role?: I want to make sure people dont troll or break the rules
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: I am admin on the KGL cavgf and I was aswell on the infantry one (until I stopped inf at some time) and I know how to use the admin tool if it would be necessary to use (+ I hosted tournaments and reffereed nearly all major and small tournaments if you count that to admin experience)

Accepted

Name: Tomas
Unique GUID: 660390
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DCHEIB/
How active can you be?: I play most days
Why do you want this role?: trolls and toxicity ruin servers, i'd prefer for this server not to be shit
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Have run linebattles, reffed nacnwl, admin on both other cavgfs

Accepted

Name:Cage
Unique GUID:844294
Steam profile link:u have me hun
How active can you be?: I can be very active
Why do you want this role?:Punish rule-breaking and keep the cav-gf experience as fun as possible :DDDDD
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Admin on all previous cav gfs

Sadly Accepted

Name: Carlos
Unique GUID: 292892
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056368793/
How active can you be?: some hours daily
Why do you want this role?: because I want this server to succeed and in order to help I want to enforce the rules, so that everybody can have a good time on the server
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: I have moderated several Events in my regiment and in different modules aswell. Also I can say for myself that Im a very rational person, so I think I can fit the role of an Admin

Accepted

Name: DarkHawk
Unique GUID: 961698
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkHawkkun/
How active can you be?: 1-2h on a daily basis
Why do you want this role?: I want other players to play undisturbed. Already have seen many players trying to destroy the wonderful experience of playing on cav gf and punished them accordingly.
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Been admin on almost every previous cavalry groupfighting.

Accepted

Name: SirLegion
Unique GUID: 1130936
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SirLegion/
How active can you be?: Spend everyday around an hour or so on cav gf even more on free days ^^
Why do you want this role?: Because I'm a active player and like to prevent rule breaking though it doesn't happen that much anymore nowadays but you never know.
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Currently admin on both the other cav gf servers and the KGL cav gf one aswell.

Accepted

Name: DE14HANNES
Unique GUID: 1217624

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162112092/

How active can you be?: it depends on what day, in the week like 1h but on weekend much more

Why do you want this role?: i have hope in this new server and want to do my part in it

Do you have any relevant admin experience?:i have a little bit experience but not much, but i know the rules and the cav community after all those years pretty good i think and can handle this

Accepted

All other are sadly denied for now. We will post an update if the admin apps are open again.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:18:37 pm by Lightning. »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
Re: ♞ Cavalry Groupfighting Official - Admin Apps Closed
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2020, 01:04:33 pm »
The first monthly competition has been announced. Click here for more information on how to win.

Good luck  ;)

Offline FreyrDS

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_HussBis_Cpt_FreyrDS
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2020, 02:41:49 pm »
Once again it has come to my attention that this community has a huge bias towards the French, Brits and Germans. The complete utter lack of respect for any other member of the European community is simply astounding. I am happy to see at least one Belgian and one of our cultural brethren from the north be allowed to join this illustrious group of men. But I can no longer watch from afar and say nothing.
For too long have I witnessed Belgians and Dutchmen being discriminated by this community. For too long have I watched my countrymen be ridiculed, bullied and mocked by those who think they are superior. But in reality, as we all know, these three “nationalities” are nothing more than small minded men with micropenises and a need to compensate for their clear lack of intellect. The French can’t count above 1, the Brits don’t even know how to make food and the Germans are so stupid they don’t even realize they’re invading a country.

I know that I am not alone in this sentiment. The Spanish, Polacks and Scandinavians all have felt this same discrimination. The Italians have already been bullied out of this community (RIP Frank and Picco), the Balkan people haven’t been seen in 5 years and the other Slavs have vanished from the Earth. This community is shrinking by the minute and still these so called ‘superiour countries’ continue to treat us like shit. The Spaniards are unnable to do anything (mainly because most of them are locked up in a basement), the Polacks have no voice since they mostly play as heavies and no one fucking likes them and the Scandinavians like to pretend they're British simply because they won't get any respect otherwise. It's simply disgusting.

It is also clear that this server is biased towards the 8th. A regiment so stupid. So utterly retarded. So filled with idiocy and toxicity it's astounding. And to then choose the most retarded and delusional people (the so called "Harry Potter Group" who lower their already low IQ by watching movies on fucking discord) from this already braindead regiment is simply an insult to all of Humanity. Anyone who joins this regiment simply proves they are a weak-minded individual clearly in need of mental help.

But despite the insane lack of intellect that is clearly shown here, I still would like to wish this server good luck. This community must be rebuilt and this project is sure to bring life into the fucking corpse that is the NW cavalry community. And what a great idea it is to use money to lure people in, genius move to get people to tryhard even fucking more.

A final quote of wisdom by the esteemed Urbanus : "Beter een vogel in de hand, dan geen hand."

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2020, 03:15:42 pm »
A few traantjes have been weggepinkt

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2020, 03:23:47 pm »

Stat being tracked.

Kills.

Making the Server even more greedy, great initiative  :D

Btw gz to those who have like 150 hours in Warband during the last two weeks

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2020, 04:10:41 pm »
The French can’t count above 1

boom argument became invalid
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2020, 04:47:13 pm »

U didn't count, you just said a number.

Offline LaSalle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2020, 08:09:05 pm »

Even if I say 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 I just say numbers no ?

Offline DE14HANNES

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_DE14HANNES
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2020, 08:39:56 pm »

Even if I say 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 I just say numbers no ?

doesnt count because they are already in a row on your keyboard