Author Topic: Mr.Lime says bye .  (Read 192035 times)

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Haha Awesome video!

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
  • Side: Neutral
Glad u liked, I will attempt to upload more frequently.

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
Better super.

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
  • Side: Neutral
Shame the result was not so good, but still a good event.

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
Its 12:47 PM here in Canada but I have to say I am done. I have put too much time and effort into the regiment to the point where I feel bad for myself. I am not proud of the person I am in real life(I could be better) and a break won't help it because this game brings me back. Alot like an addiction even though these words may seem over exagerrated I want my life to be awesome. I'm not feeling it and I know I will never make the same 75th or a regiment like this. I am one of those people who if doesn't try can still end up with 80's and thats what I am getting in school( except for math ((my favourite subject))) and that's it(80's and shit like that ain't good enough for me). Sorry to disappoint and perhaps make some happy but it ends here. I am leaving this community because my life is more important , thank you for the good time. Teamspeak and server goes down June 25th 2013.
In the end this is only a game but many of you don't understand that NW is much more than the average community and game. You can't just leave it once you have joined the right regiment and had as much as I did. This is why I am deleting most things so good bye to all . I resign my Colonel position to Major Super and same with my community representative position. Good Luck future 75th and good luck to all without me. It was fun.

-Lime

Offline Beautiful

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DogeLegion]Rlr_Beautiful
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mr.Lime says bye .
« Reply #2135 on: March 13, 2015, 10:54:14 pm »
Good luck