Author Topic: 2019 is for me the end of NW  (Read 21172 times)

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
Re: 2019 is for me the end of NW
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2019, 11:51:02 pm »
TOG is a good way to delay the death of competitive NW, but not enough to stop it.

TOG is an awful idea. I'm just glad we don't see this pretentious cancer seeping into cav yet. Although really the community doesnt have any legs left, just a waiting game for Bannerlord

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2019, 11:52:25 pm »
TOG is a good way to delay the death of competitive NW, but not enough to stop it.

TOG is an awful idea. I'm just glad we don't see this pretentious cancer seeping into cav yet. Although really the community doesnt have any legs left, just a waiting game for Bannerlord

I hope that's a joke, TOG so far has been very successful and the tournaments have been well run. Furthermore the prize pool was handed out unlike previous tournaments. Don't comment on something you barely have a part of or even an understanding.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2019, 11:54:51 pm »
Implying Bannerlord will ever be released
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2019, 12:01:48 am »
I hope that's a joke, TOG so far has been very successful and the tournaments have been well run. Furthermore the prize pool was handed out unlike previous tournaments. Don't comment on something you barely have a part of or even an understanding.

Well I'm part of the community, so I'm entitled to my opinion. This is kind of the problem with TOG. Pretentious people telling others what they can and can't, should and shouldn't do.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2019, 12:08:39 am »

Well I'm part of the community, so I'm entitled to my opinion. This is kind of the problem with TOG. Pretentious people telling others what they can and can't, should and shouldn't do.

I didn't tell you what you can't, should and shouldn't do. I simply stated your opinion is invalid when you are so ignorant about the subject. You spend your time on the forums throwing baits and posting irrelevant and stupid comments about people. If you want to discuss and help improve TOG then maybe you could speak to some of the GF team leaders and organisers and involve yourself instead of making comments founded on nothing but your own stupidity.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 10:54:17 am by Golden. »

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2019, 12:18:39 am »
If it makes you guys feel better. EU is 10x more active than NA

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2019, 12:19:49 am »
If it makes you guys feel better. EU is 10x more active than NA
I can finally sleep at night knowing this
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2019, 09:41:05 am »

I didn't tell you what you can't, should and shouldn't do. I simply stated your opinion is invalid when you are so ignorant about the subject. You spend your time on the forums throwing baits and posting irrelevant and stupid comments about people. If you want to discuss and help improve TOG then maybe you could speak to some of the GF team leaders and organisers and involve yourself instead of making comments founded on noting but your own stupidity.

I taught Golden all the smart speak he knows

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2019, 09:53:04 am »

I didn't tell you what you can't, should and shouldn't do. I simply stated your opinion is invalid when you are so ignorant about the subject. You spend your time on the forums throwing baits and posting irrelevant and stupid comments about people. If you want to discuss and help improve TOG then maybe you could speak to some of the GF team leaders and organisers and involve yourself instead of making comments founded on noting but your own stupidity.
I don't know why anyone actually bothers replying to Quinn at this point to be honest. He spouts his opinion on anything on FSE without any knowledge or points to actually back anything up. Don't waste your time Golden. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2019, 10:04:25 am »
He says he is a part of the community so he is entitled to his own opinion, but he is one of those cases where you can legitimately say fuck free speech
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2019, 01:53:38 pm »
Dunning–Kruger effect
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2019, 02:00:09 pm »

Can't wait for Dan's post. Judging by the messages I have been sent a large portion of it is going to be irrelevant.

@Dan, I hope the outcome of your post is constructive towards hosts in general. We want to see the system improve and excel over what ever time NW has left. Not regress.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 02:09:12 pm by John Price »

Nock

« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2019, 02:15:36 pm »
cant wait for some drama

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2019, 02:24:38 pm »
Its the nectar of life that we 18e thrive on.

All we need now is Ronan.

Where he at doe

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2019, 02:26:04 pm »
nw without 18e = kys tier