Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL, 71st Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions S2  (Read 76208 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League Season 2 Draft Stream July 19th 9pmEST
« Reply #510 on: July 19, 2016, 01:41:28 am »
It's against the forum rules to post private conversations
he got permission so its fine
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Heth

• Volunteer
  • Hi, how's it going.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 19, 2016, 01:46:12 am »
This is from Lord Lawbringer himself, he asked me to post this as he didn't want to get involved with forum drama or whatever.

58e - Lawbringer: To address Scottish's concerns, Midnight and Deanonius were added to the 58e roster when they were under the impression that the 18e was not competing in TNWL following the expected disband of the 28th. They will be removed if 18e chooses to compete. As for Voodoo, he is only in the 58e and has not joined the 18e. Proof can be seen in Voodoo's group memberships and evidence in his attendance of our recent matches since our reformation. John Sanders has attended nearly every single match as well. I do know that John Sanders has been in the EU 18e for quite a long time but I am not sure if the formation of their NA company still includes his membership on the NA side.
Slayer of Noobs
Cpl in the 58e
Complete asshole
All around nice guy

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #512 on: July 19, 2016, 01:57:34 am »
Who are all of these random people that I've never heard of before and why are they trying to be relevant
I'm not a random person Windflower <3

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #513 on: July 19, 2016, 03:10:30 am »
The draft stream will be tomorrow at 9pm EST make sure you join or invite everybody to the group https://steamcommunity.com/groups/twitchnapoleonwarsmatches
I am addressing all the rosters, so don't worry boys.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #514 on: July 19, 2016, 03:11:33 am »
Who are all of these random people that I've never heard of before and why are they trying to be relevant
I'm not a random person Windflower <3
Not to me, at least

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #515 on: July 19, 2016, 03:21:41 am »
Because he is mocking the regiment I am in  ::)
well... it is the 18e

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #516 on: July 19, 2016, 03:27:55 am »
Hide your kids hide your wife, Scottish is out here to get regiments disqualified. 18e. Why are you and the 58e having custody battles over the following figures; Voodoo, Sanders, Midnight, Kj, and Deamonious? Liquid, are you 1stSL or 18e boiiiii you the SLt better step it up. And everyone else. Keep doing good :)
Scottish. I havent seen Jorge appoint you as roster checker. If you want to disqualify regiments, then you better do your fucking research first and not post a bunch of bullshit. You are not in charge of checking rosters, nor will you ever be. So take a fucking step back and sit in your corner. Also Scottish, I left the 1stSL to become the SLt. So you better make sure your facts are correct before you accuse someone of double regging.

Okay let's clear something up.

Scottish doesn't have the power to get any regiment disqualified, Jorge and I have the rosters, and we have noticed some people are occasionally on 2 rosters (none of the ones Scottish has mentioned though, aside from Sanders), but it doesn't result in a disqualification, we simply ask the player which regiment he's playing for, then we remove them off the other roster(s).

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #517 on: July 19, 2016, 03:34:21 am »
It's okay Windflower let me take you back to the nursing home with all the other old players. They are just some new fse noobies.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #518 on: July 19, 2016, 05:35:24 am »
It's okay Windflower let me take you back to the nursing home with all the other old players. They are just some new fse noobies.

He's already with me boy, take your hands off of him.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #519 on: July 19, 2016, 05:40:28 am »

He's already with me boy, take your hands off of him.
Ey

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #520 on: July 19, 2016, 06:09:04 am »
Fite me Nicki

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: July 19, 2016, 07:39:06 am »
Jesus christ kiddos lets all chill out... I mean we submit rosters for a reason not sure why you are all having a secret discussion behind our backs lol.

That being said I am looking for 5 people to double reg on new ID's. You will each get 100$ if we win. I mean I can't convert them to £'s anymore fucking kek
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: July 19, 2016, 07:40:05 am »
Jesus christ kiddos lets all chill out... I mean we submit rosters for a reason not sure why you are all having a secret discussion behind our backs lol.

That being said I am looking for 5 people to double reg on new ID's. You will each get 100$ if we win. I mean I can't convert them to £'s anymore fucking kek
no one cares m8

#latenightshitposting

Offline McNuggets

• First Sergeant
  • "26e is a dead meme"- Midnight| Kovy's Nephew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King Kj
« Reply #523 on: July 19, 2016, 07:40:48 am »

Pick me!
Skrt Skrt

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 19, 2016, 07:40:56 am »
Hey man, leave my british memes alone.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?