Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 261365 times)

Offline Evil_Irish

• Private
  • Aloha Snackbar
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evil_Irish
  • Side: Union
Wilcommen Sie to you new folks. The battle against the 2te was excellent. Their melee was phenominal. I hope to see the 15e reach a level like that.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Yep. Out hope is by facing the best groups out there we will improve ourselves which we already have. Were going to be kicking some ass by the end of this season.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Yep. Out hope is by facing the best groups out there we will improve ourselves which we already have. Were going to be kicking some ass by the end of this season.

Millander'd

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
two words, proof read
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
two words, proof read
That was four.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
You cant change me!

Im nearing completion of my French Uniform Pack. I hope to have it out by the end of the weekend maybe sooner. Im currently finishing the 111e uniforms, the French flags, and fixing any major conflictions with other units.

Also big announcement today an half-hour before the event.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 11:11:38 pm by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Dlineman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Pnr_Zachie
Looking forward to hosting our own lb!

Offline Doom

• Private
  • "I say! Those chaps over there mean to kill us!"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Ofw_Doom
In the 15e we learn to accept Milly's poor spelling.
A 'Russian officer' is an officer in the Russian army. And frankly, I don't even think Montenegro really exists; I've got a map of Africa right here and it's nowhere to be found.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
You cant change me!

And I never want to baby  :-*

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
Heckla rad melee tonight guys, you really have been getting better  8)

Offline Dlineman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Pnr_Zachie
Good LB tonight boys!

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
You cant change me!

Im nearing completion of my French Uniform Pack. I hope to have it out by the end of the weekend maybe sooner. Im currently finishing the 111e uniforms, the French flags, and fixing any major conflictions with other units.

Also big announcement today an half-hour before the event.

Cannot wait!!!

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
You cant change me!

And I never want to baby  :-*
xoxo

Heckla rad melee tonight guys, you really have been getting better  8)

Thanks man. We finally took the que from the other corps officers bitching at us to practice for 5 months and have been making good progress.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
Thanks man. We finally took the que from the other corps officers bitching at us to practice for 5 months and have been making good progress.
Really great progress i'd say, stay classy  ;D 8)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
Our final score with our 3 playoff matches put together is 19-11. A far better record than many other contenders. Allot of regiment leaders have remarked how we have come out of left field and been the surprise contenders in the league this year. Look forward to carry thing this on into the real season.

We will also be having a dedicated artillery battery starting in roughly 2 weeks. We have been doing some hard recruiting to get the numbers to do that. I will write up a thread today or tomorrow with all the info and we will decide who will be commanding it. Artillerists will be decided at a later date.

Welcome to the newest Soldats!

Soldat de Deuxième : MotherPistachio
Soldat de Deuxième : alextheGR3AT55   
Soldat de Deuxième : GooseStick
Honestly, I was not surprised at all. I kind of expected you guys and the 2teGarde to dominate your group. You've been around for a while, so you had to be good. :P