Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 630422 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2100 on: September 22, 2018, 02:00:56 pm »
Your In-game Name: Reaper_Caps
Their In-game Name: *Tim*
Reason For Ban: Intentional TH and TK
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 22.09.18 13:48:33
From the screenshot there are also enemies around and the logs don't give information on a hit by hit basis so I'm afraid we'd need more evidence to ban this player.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Barteeq

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: September 23, 2018, 06:57:24 pm »
In-game Name: IIIe_7ph_Gefr_Barteeq
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): idk
Reason For Ban: Idk
Time/date (If Known): before summer
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry for teamkilling guys
Player ID (If Known): 1701227
sorry if i did something wrong, i really want to back on your server

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2102 on: September 25, 2018, 09:53:37 pm »
Cookie for whoever spots the new server message.

pls screenshot it, too lazy to play for 30 mins to spot it x

Both peeps above me unbanned btw

yecgga

« Reply #2103 on: October 01, 2018, 04:04:04 pm »
Your In-game Name: NWH_Gatts
Their In-game Name: 33rd_Fus_Txm
Reason For Ban: TK in purpose, there was no enemies around
Evidence (screenshots): https://image.ibb.co/nHaXRz/20181001165142_1.jpg
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): 10 mins ago

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #2104 on: October 01, 2018, 08:24:53 pm »
suprised u got the balls to do this after you were abusing people in chat and tk me on purpose..... chat logs will tell.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: October 02, 2018, 12:18:30 pm »
suprised u got the balls to do this after you were abusing people in chat and tk me on purpose..... chat logs will tell.

Got a problem? Report it, I don't care for squabbling here.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: October 04, 2018, 06:36:06 pm »
Server will be updated asap, just waiting on the server host to release it in their available updates.

In the meantime, it's probably recommended not to update your game whilst server hosts probably aren't ready : )

Offline FeelTheLove

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: October 04, 2018, 07:49:30 pm »
In-game Name:Royal_Sued_SdtFr_Vengeance (Not the name under i got banned)
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):
Reason For Ban:Trolling
Time/date (If Known):2-3 years ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Very sorry, i was a schoolboi
Player ID (If Known):1585883

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: October 04, 2018, 08:12:12 pm »
In-game Name:Royal_Sued_SdtFr_Vengeance (Not the name under i got banned)
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):
Reason For Ban:Trolling
Time/date (If Known):2-3 years ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Very sorry, i was a schoolboi
Player ID (If Known):1585883
Nothing comes under that user ID

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: October 05, 2018, 11:17:17 am »
Server will be updated asap, just waiting on the server host to release it in their available updates.

In the meantime, it's probably recommended not to update your game whilst server hosts probably aren't ready : )

As an update to this,

The server has been updated to 1.2, however I am waiting for the scripts to be updated to 1.2 therefore, the server will be using vanilla 1.2 until the scripts are ported across which will occur today.

Any problems please nudge, myself via FSE PM or Axiom, Jammo, Herishey or Kore via Steam.

In turn, if its one of those I mentioned to nudge me via Steam who needs me, please text me via WhatsApp  :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2110 on: October 05, 2018, 11:18:25 am »
Don't nudge me.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

yecgga

« Reply #2111 on: October 05, 2018, 02:36:51 pm »
In-game Name: 88th_Col_Gatts
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): chicken
Reason For Ban: teamhit+using axe
Time/date (If Known): 10 mins ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I swinged musket already then he jumped in front of me, I couldn't stop my attack. Wasn't in purpose. And I used axe like 2 maps ago he didn't do didn't warn me or something, after 2 maps he counted that as a ban reason too.
Player ID (If Known): 783869

Not slaying or doing something when I was using the axe, counting that as a ban reason after 2 maps. Nice one.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 02:38:56 pm by Gatts »

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #2112 on: October 05, 2018, 02:41:29 pm »
I'll make the statement myself as an "active" admin having to deal with the changes in the server:

Server Rules

1. No shooting
2. Bayonets only
3. No racism or discrimination of any kind
4. Do not abuse admins
5. Line infantry only
6. No impersonation
7. No recruiting
8. Do not delay the rounds
9. Do not spam the chat
10.Do not instigate arguements
11. No double spawning
12: No autoblocking
13: No teamkilling on purpose

This morning I logged in at the sight of community members using swords against their counterparts fighting with bayonets. Warnings were issued in sight and are being delivered now, no matter if you spawn with a secondary weapon, these are not allowed to be used. . The immediate policy has been to slay any player using swords or axes to block attacks and strike at other players.

Reincidences after warnings will be followed with the usual procedure as any rule breachings are. If you're playing in the server and there's a player exhaustively using secondary weapons for entire rounds, a ban appeal for said player will be welcome here.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #2113 on: October 05, 2018, 02:47:21 pm »
I'll make the statement myself as an "active" admin having to deal with the changes in the server:

Server Rules

1. No shooting
2. Bayonets only
3. No racism or discrimination of any kind
4. Do not abuse admins
5. Line infantry only
6. No impersonation
7. No recruiting
8. Do not delay the rounds
9. Do not spam the chat
10.Do not instigate arguements
11. No double spawning
12: No autoblocking
13: No teamkilling on purpose

This morning I logged in at the sight of community members using swords against their counterparts fighting with bayonets. Warnings were issued in sight and are being delivered now, no matter if you spawn with a secondary weapon, these are not allowed to be used. . The immediate policy has been to slay any player using swords or axes to block attacks and strike at other players.

Reincidences after warnings will be followed with the usual procedure as any rule breachings are. If you're playing in the server and there's a player exhaustively using secondary weapons for entire rounds, a ban appeal for said player will be welcome here.

+1

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #2114 on: October 05, 2018, 02:51:06 pm »
In-game Name: 88th_Col_Gatts
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): chicken
Reason For Ban: teamhit+using axe
Time/date (If Known): 10 mins ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I swinged musket already then he jumped in front of me, I couldn't stop my attack. Wasn't in purpose. And I used axe like 2 maps ago he didn't do didn't warn me or something, after 2 maps he counted that as a ban reason too.
Player ID (If Known): 783869

Not slaying or doing something when I was using the axe, counting that as a ban reason after 2 maps. Nice one.

You were banned for:

1. Using secondary weapons: You were playing as I delivered the message prohibiting the use of secondary weapons and still decided to use your axe a couple rounds after. I tried to slay you but as retarded as I can be I missed your name. Regardless I often have faith in people, and I imagined you realised I was more than aware of your actions.

2. Teamhitting on purpose: There were no enemies around when you swung your musket against me, but failed as the new team damage feature disables it for the first 10 seconds. I literally turned around at you, and as I made my way you attacked me again (this time hitting me well, making me die to the coming enemies)

3. Instigating an admin: When asked upon why would you do such thing, you rose up a personal reference which we happened to discuss a few days ago (literally "I want your nudes", in a tone which I regarded as very degrading)

You set up the scenario yourself for me to explain the ban reason before making the click. We admins are humans and obviously our patience has limits, and your record in this server proves it.

Wait for a head-admin to respond to your unban appeal.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 02:52:55 pm by Chickerino »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan