Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Thread 2 - NANWL CHAMPS!  (Read 131989 times)

MATT123456789

yall are stupid, godfreid right now could 7-2 the prime Jackie easily

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Jackie won a ton of shit back in the day, both EU and NA.  He also has the best melee guide imo.

Offline Bauer16

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bauer
  • Side: Neutral
yall are stupid, godfreid right now could 7-2 the prime Jackie easily
I don't recall writing that Godfreid was a slouch at melee.  Actually I think he's quite good.  He and others, which I'm not going to name, are some of the best in the game.

Offline Bauer16

• Donator
    • View Profile
Jackie won a ton of shit back in the day, both EU and NA.  He also has the best melee guide imo.
I know.  Double post.  First time.

MATT123456789

lmao I dueled the other day against Jackie, I was up 5-2, but you know with my shit ping, goin up and stayin in the 130's range  ::)

Offline Bauer16

• Donator
    • View Profile
lmao I dueled the other day against Jackie, I was up 5-2, but you know with my shit ping, goin up and stayin in the 130's range  ::)
Yeah, you do have issues with your internet.  Saw it during the all star when your ping jumped to 175.

MATT123456789

Yeah, you do have issues with your internet.  Saw it during the all star when your ping jumped to 175.

Yes,and all these little noobs think they are hot shit, when they barely beat me on a server, where my ping hops from 75-90, then constantly spikese to 150. While they themselves have constant 35 ping  ::)

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
While I think it's awesome you're practicing groupfighting, you have to recognize that having Jackie as a teammate means your score is inflated. That man wrote the book on teamplay.

stfu, he's overrated as fuck.
I'll take the bait here, people call Jackie the best NA player ever for a reason. He has more tournament wins than you have irl friends. I think its hilarious u kids talking about Jackie. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
While I think it's awesome you're practicing groupfighting, you have to recognize that having Jackie as a teammate means your score is inflated. That man wrote the book on teamplay.

I'll take the bait here, people call Jackie the best NA player ever for a reason. He has more tournament wins than you have irl friends. I think its hilarious u kids talking about Jackie. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:17:54 am by MATT123456789 »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Well, banned for fists. Seems the goat played himself

MATT123456789

Oh no I'm banned how tragic.

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Min
vortex took the bait and started sucking jackie's dick as a result

"I enjoy fucking kids." -AsianP2017

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

well pasta'd

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid