Author Topic: Atams Thread Workshop  (Read 9647 times)

Offline asjklt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Atams Thread Workshop
« on: October 13, 2013, 02:27:24 am »

Atams Thread Workshop

Information

I an now making threads for anyone that wants them. I am not a professional but ill put some time for anyone that wants a thread. When you send an applaction ill get it to you as soon as possible, and if you dont like it ill redo it. Note that I can make headers if you like but im not the best at them. Hope you enjoy.

Applaction

Code
-Regiment Name and Faction:
-Information/Expections:
-Headers or Images (If any or would like me to make one):
-Anything Additional Info:

Work

I dont have much aside for my own personal work but I will post work as made
    1. East Prussian Grenadier Battalion Thread

Information

We are a mature and small group of friends who try our best to continue on the 1stEPG name and have fun in Napoleonic Wars. We portray the Prussian infantry unit the 1. East Prussian Grenadier Battalion even though we don't have for example, an in-game unit or a huge regiment we are small and looking to expand. In line-battles out main goals are to first of all have fun, and secondly try our best at winning events. If you are looking for a laid back and chill North American infantry regiment, you have found your place.If you want to apply to join, or even merc for a battle to see if you like it, just apply or add [1stEPG] Thomas Samsel.

Regimental History

For the campaign of 1806, Prussia started off with having 27 grenadier battalions, however after the defeats at Jena and Auerstadt the number of grenadier battalions and infantry regiments was reduced. The infantry regiments had only 2 grenadier companies each. The 1st East Prussian Grenadier companies where assigned to the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment.

In 1815 the two best battalions (1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion and Life Grenadier Battalion) became part of the 1st Grenadier Regiment (1. Grenadier-Regiment-Kaiser-Alexander). Unfortunately this superb unit took no part in the Waterloo Campaign.

Battles and Campaigns
    The 1st East Prussian Grenadier where renown for being one of the best grenadier battalions in the Prussian Empire. The reason they became known was for the fact that they fought 30 battles/combats in various countries and cities through 7 years of war:

1806 - 1814 - Thorn, Eylau, Friedland, Allenau, Bartenstein, Heilsberg, Gollau, Königsberg, Lutzen, Lausigk, Kolditz, Bautzen, Reichenbach, Katzbach, Hochkirch, Wartenburg, Möckern (Leipzig), Freiburg, Hörselberg and blockade von Mainz, Vitry, Montmirail, Château, Thierry, Mery, Lizy, Gué à Trêmes, Laon, Trilport, Paris.[/size]

Ranking System and Roster

As you train and do linebattles you will rank up. Not saying that if you are in every training/linebattle you will get a rank every time. You have to show that you can lead and understand the basic functionality of the regiment.

Officers         

Oberst
    Oberst-leutnant
    Major
    Kapitän
    NCO's

Premierleutnat
    Leutnant
    Fähnrich
    Feldwebel
    Enlisted Men

Unteroffizier
    Korporal
    Gefreiter
    Gemeiner
    Rekrut

Officers         

*Empty*
    NCO's

*Empty*
    Enlisted Men

*Empty*

Code of Conduct

General Rules
    Always respect everyone in the regiment. They are your brothers in arms and should be treated that way.
    When in an event, teamkilling and wounding is strictly forbidden, No trolling allowed.
    Always try to be active, without you we have no line!
    If you ever have an issue with anyone, please contact an officer.

Teamspeak Rules
    No offensive descriptions or avatars
    Try to not curse when its not needed. Try to keep the teamspeak as clean as possible.
    Do NOT get into shouting matches with other members on teamspeak, if makes everything loud and just leads to more issues.
    If a channel is locked of there is some sort-of private meeting, please don't just join the channel.

Schedule

You have to come to one training session a week to qualify for the upcoming weekend linebattles.
    If you cant make the weekly training for some reason please message me and you can be included into the linebattle
    "Will go more into detail in Orientation!"

Monday - Training (Training time - 5pm PDT/6pm MDT/7pm CDT/8pm EDT/9pm ADT)
    Tuesday - Free/Fun Day (Time - All day :D)[/li][/list]
    Wednesday - Training (Training time - 5pm PDT/6pm MDT/7pm CDT/8pm EDT/9pm ADT)
    Thursday - Free/Fun Day (Time - All day :D)
    Friday - Training/Linebattle(Optional) (Training time - 5pm PDT/6pm MDT/7pm CDT/8pm EDT/9pm ADT) (Linebattle Time - Changes per linebattle)
    Saturday - Linebattle (Time - Changes per linebattle)
    Sunday - Linebattle(Optional) (Time - Changes per linebattle)

The trainings are done as followed
    Meet & Greet -> 10 Minutes before training start.
    Training -> Begins at training Start -> Lasts 30-60 Minutes "Can last longer/later."
    Duel -> Starts after training -> Lasts 10-15 Minutes
    End -> Starts after duel -> Lasts 2-5 Minutes "This is the time we either leave or go play a different game."

Joining
    Application
    Steam Name -
    Time Zone -
    Country -
    Will you be on for at least one training a week? -
    [close]
    So what happens now?
    Now you need to go down to Contact Information and get the Teamspeak ip, if an officer is on they will talk to you and inform you untill I arrive, other than that please go to the oath section and read it over. As you are required to say that upon the regimental orientation.

Oath
    I _____________ affirm that I will join this Regiment as a loyal member in playing with the best intentions.  As a member, I will exhibit kindness, respect and patience to all my fellow regimental members both in and out of game.
    I will be the example to be kind, respectful and honorable among friends, family and strangers.  I will respect myself.  I will respect others. I will troll appropriately and make this community everything I want it to be.  This pledge is my verbal promise that I alone am one part of a larger group of people dedicated to making the best gaming community the world has ever known, and I am now an extension of that.
    I will follow orders from the officers appointed over me and contribute in any way I can.
    [close]
    *This will be required at the end of orientation to get a rank and be listed in the regimental roster, im sorry if this feels long but it helps me know that you are really want to join and be a faithful member to this ever growing community! There is a copy in teamspeak just in case you forget!

Contact Information
    Skype - RicoHarmon
    Steam - RicoTheNinja
    Twitter - RicoTheNinja
    Youtube - RicoTheNinja
    Teamspeak IP - 67.177.67.199
    [close]
    128th Regiment of Austria Thread

Information
    The 128th is a new regiment led by Maltier and formed on the 13th of October (2013). We are new and have only fought in one battle. We recruit from bolth NA and EU and are a mature group of players, and hope to build a reputation of skill and greatness. Eventually we hope to become a bigger regiment, and form a Brigade.

Ranks and Regiment Units

Ranks
    Officers
    lieutenant(Lt)- Lieutenants are new officers being given rank, and responsibility and hopefully a chance to become great.

Major(Maj)- Major's are the best players we have in the 128th, and are expected to bring honor to our cause.

Colonel(Col)- Colonel leads the regiment.
    [close]
    Non-Commissioned Officers
    Corporal(Cpl)- Corporal's are new NCO's who are being given a chance for leadership.

Sergeant(Sgt)- Sergeant's are the highest NCO rank, and are given a lot of responsibility.
    [close]
    Enlisted
    Recruit (Rct)- Recruits are new members, needing boot camp.

Cadet (Cdt)- Cadets are out of boot camp, but still are new to the regiment.

Private (Pvt)- Privates are decently new, but still hold traits that show promise.

Lance Corporal (LCpl)- Lance Corporal's are now being given a fair share of responsibility, and will soon become Corporal.
    [close]

Regiment Units

Alpha Battalion

Description
    Alpha Battalion is the newest, and first battalion in the 128th

Type of Soldiers
    Light Infantry
    Line Infantry
    Hussars
    Artillery

Roster
    CO- Robin
    EO- Needed
    First Sgt-  AngelEyes
    Officer of Training- Needed

Lt Robin
    Cpl Archer
    Sgt AngelEyes
    Pvt_church
    Pvt Slothain
    Pvt Demo

Reserve: Lt_Legion
    [close]

Joining
    Joining is simple, just fill out the applaction or add 128th_Col_Maltier on steam.
    Applaction
    Code
    Name and In-Game name- 
    Steam Name-
    Previous Experience (If Any)-
    Why Would You Like to Join-
    [close]

This Regiment Fights for The French Army

This thread was made by Atam @Atams Thread Workshop
    [close]
    89th Regiment of Foots Thread

Regimential Information

This regiment is a brand new, North American Napoleonic Wars regiment. We are a small and steadily growing group that is very easy tp fit in-to. Once the time comes we will be having weekend only, or weekday events. Most likely both depending on how we grow. *Stuff will be filled in later*

Regimental History

89th's Irish Badge

89th's Regimental Colurs
    The 89th was raised in 1793 as the 89th Regiment of Foot. In 1866, the title "Princess Victoria" was added to the regimental designation. On 1 July 1881, the 89th (The Princess Victoria's) Regiment amalgamated with the 87th to become the Second Battalion of The Princess Victoria's (Royal Irish Fusiliers). In 1920, the regimental title changed to The Royal Irish Fusiliers (Princess Victoria's). On 1 July 1968, it linked with The Royal Ulster Rifles, and the Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers, to form The Royal Irish Rangers. The 89th was one of the Corps under the command of General Lake. It took part in the suppression of the Irish Rebellion of 1798 and was present at the battle of "Vinegar Hill", where the rebels were defeated. It was then used to suppress guerrilla action in County Wicklow. 
    Siege Of Malta
    21 June 1800 The 89th consisted of 2 Field Officers, 9 Captains, 15 Subalterns, and 3 Staff. The other ranks included: 35 Sgts of whom 4 were in hospital; 22 drummers, 1 in hospital; 37 Cpls, 2 of them sick; and 388 Pts, 33 of them in hospital. In addition there were 3 civilian servants, 61 women, and 36 children.
    4 Sept 1800 The French garrison in Malta surrendered, and the Maltese Islands passed into the hands of the British Crown.
    26 Nov 1800 The 89th and the 30th were ordered to prepare for immediate service and ceased to form part of the Malta garrison.
    17 Dec 1800 The 89th embarked for Egypt under General Sir Ralph Abercrombie.[/b]

Ranks and Roster

Ranks

Commissioned Officers
    Lord - Lord
    Captain - Cpt
    Lieutenant - Lt
    Ensign - Ens
    [close]

NCO's
    Serjeant Major - SjtMaj
    Colour Serjeant - CSjt
    Serjeant - Sjt
    Corporal - Cpl
    [close]

Enlisted
    Lance-Corporal - LCpl
    Fusilier - Fus
    Private - Pte
    Recruit - Rec
    [close]

Roster

Commissioned Officers
    [close]

NCO's
    [close]

Enlisted
    [close]

Joining

Joining is easy, just fill out the application or add Lord Thomas om steam.

Applaction
    Code
    Steam Name |
    Age |
    Past Regimental Expirence |
    Why You Want To Join (Optional) |
    [close]
    [close]
    7th Kings Regiment of Foot Thread
    Thread made by Atam @ Atams Thread Workshop

Information

Hi I'm Lieutenant Colonel Shadows of the 7th Kings Regiment of Foot inviting you to join the Regiment! We formed a bit more than two months ago, and have had many events thus far. Our Preferred Nation is the UK and our unit is the 5th KGL. Those whom were not already skilled have improved, due to good and dependable training! Not necessarily wanting highly skilled players, just no trolls and griefers. Other than that we are looking for anyone who will take up our call!

History

Early History
    The Royal Fuzileers were raised in 1685 at the Tower of London to act as guards to the train of artillery.  Fusils were,during the seventeenth and eighteenth century, light muskets.  Originally, fusilier soldiers were armed with fusils instead of matchlock or flintlock muskets.  Fusilier regiments were composed of soldiers armed only with fusils, unlike line regiments which comprised both musketmen and pikemen.

During the first century of its existence, the Royal Fuzileers used the archaic form of spelling of the word fusilier which I have used throughout this website.  The modern spelling fusilier was not formally adopted until the late 1780s.  Upon reaching the history of the Regiment from the beginning of the French Revolutionary Wars, I shall begin using the modern spelling.

The Royal Fuzileers were the seventh line infantry regiment by seniority in the British Army, and thus were also called the 7th Regiment of Foot. This title persisted until 1881.

The Regiment served in the European campaigns under Marlborough and throughout the early to mid-eighteenth century.  It was granted a battle honour for its participation in the Siege of Namur in 1695.

An Officer of the 7th

The Revolutionary War
    While under the colonelcy of General Lord Robert Bertie, the Royal Fuzileers were posted to the Colony of Quebec in 1773. 
    They were intended to replace the 8th (King's) Regiment which had been part of the Colony's garrison since the early 1760s. 
    However, with civil disorder in Massachusetts, the Governor General, Sir Guy Carleton, retained both regiments so that he
    could send two regiments to Boston to reinforce that City's garrison.  The 7th Royal Fuzileers, the 8th King's, and the 26th
    Regiment (the Cameronians), formed the garrison of Quebec at the beginning of the Revolutionary War in 1775.

Nine of ten companies of the Regiment were captured at Fort St. John, Fort Chambly, and Montreal in the autumn of 1775. 
    The remaining company formed the only regular unit in the garrison of the City of Quebec during the siege of 1775 to 1776. 

In May, 1776, the rebel garrison of  Iles-des-Cedres surrendered to a largely native army under the command of  Captain
    George Forster of the 8th (King's) Regiment.  As part of the surrender terms, the rebels entered a convention in which they
    agreed to exchange prisoners on a man-for-man basis.  The intention was to exchange captured rebels for the men of the 7th
    and 26th Regiments taken in 1775.  However, the rebel Congress dishonestly repudiated the convention and tried to avoid
    complying.  Eventually the prisoners from the Royal Fuzileers were released in December, 1776 in exchange for rebels
    captured in the 1776 campaigns around New York City.

The Regiment was reformed at New York City and made up from the survivors of the Quebec Siege, the exchanged
    prisoners, and new drafts from Britain and other regiments.   At the same time, General Lord Robert Bertie conveyed the
    colonelcy to Lieutenant General Richard Prescott.

In 1777, the Regiment was sent to reinforce the British garrison of Philadelphia.  It arrived in time to participate in General Sir
    Henry Clinton's withdrawl across New Jersey to New York, and fought at the Battle of Monmouth Courthouse in June,
    1778.  For the remainder of 1778 and 1779, the Regiment formed part of the garrison of New York.

In 1780, a large British army under the command of General Sir Charles Cornwallis sailed from New York and besieged and
    captured the City of Charleston in the Colony of South Carolina.  The Regiment served with this army and throughout the
    Southern Campaigns, but suffered heavy casualties at the Battle of Cowpens in January, 1781.  The survivors of the Battle
    were sent back to New York City, but the shattered regiment was never successfully reformed until after it returned to
    England in 1783

Garrison Duty

7th's Badge
    Upon their return to England, the Royal Fuzileers saw their name formalized as the 7th Regiment of Foot (Royal Fusiliers),and in 1788 the colonelcy was conveyed to His Royal Highness Prince Edward, the Duke of Kent. The Duke of Kent was the third son of King George III and was the father of Queen Victoria.  He held the rank of Field Marshal in the British Army, and was also a Knight of the Garter.  An aficionado of military uniforms, HRH the Duke of Kent quickly enacted strict uniform regulations which resulted in the Royal Fusiliers becoming one of the smartest-uniformed and most fashionable regiments in the Army. 

In 1789, the Regiment was sent to join the Gibraltar garrison and the following year, it returned to garrison Quebec. While in the Canadas, a second battalion was formed.  The first battalion remained in the Canadas until 1806, when it returned to Europe to participate in the Napoleonic Wars. The second  battalion returned to Europe in 1809.

With Wellington in the Peninsula:
    The Royal Fusiliers returned to a Europe that was fundamentally different than it had been when they had left.  The French
    Revolution had evolved into a dynastic war in which Napoleon Bonaparte, a general of singular military genius, attempted to
    extend his family's domination of France to the rest of Europe.  State after state had been overwhelmed by his armies, and
    monarchs who had considered Bonaparte to be a disreputable Corsican adventurer found themselves negotiating humiliating
    peace treaties with him.

The British Army entered the fray against Bonaparte in the Iberian Peninsula.  Britain sent an army to support England's oldest
    ally, Portugal, and to assist Spanish nationalists.  An open rebellion had begun in Spain after Bonaparte deposed the Spanish
    king and replaced him with his brother, Joseph Bonaparte.  The original British army, led by Sir John Moore, was badly
    defeated.  It fought through a vicious retreat against Bonaparte's armies, but survived to defend Lisbon.  After Moore's death,
    a new British general was sent to replace Moore.  He was Anglo-Irish and had learned his trade fighting the French and their
    allies in India.  He was Arthur Wellesley, not yet the Duke of Wellington.

After serving with expeditionary forces which captured the Danish city of Copenhagen in 1807 and the French island colony
    of Martinique in 1809, the Royal Fusiliers joined Wellesley's army and campaigned throughout the Peninsula.  The Regiment
    was subsequently awarded a battle honour for the Martinique campaign.

In the Peninsula, the two battalions of the Regiment served together with a battalion of the 23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers in the
    famed Fusilier Brigade.  The Regiment gained battle honours at Talavera (1809), Busaco (1810), Albuera (1811), the siege of
    Badajos (1811), the siege of Ciudad Rodrigo (1812), Salamanca (1812), Vittoria (1813), Roncesvalles (1813), San
    Sebastien (1813), Orthes (1814) and Toulouse (1814).

New Orleans
    After the Battle of Toulouse, Bonaparte capitulated to the mass armies of his Russian, Prussian, Austrian and British enemies. Deposed and sent to the Mediterranean island of Elba, Bonaparte's career seemed to be finished and the Bourbon dynasty was returned to the throne of France.  The British government wasted little time in dispatching large numbers of British regiments to North America, where modest British armies had been defending the colonies of Upper Canada and Lower Canada from the expansionist ambitions of the United States.  The 7th Royal Fusiliers were sent to form part of a joint naval and military expedition intended to capture the port of New Orleans, a city which had been French, then Spanish, and had only become part of the United States as recently as 1803.

This expedition was intended to seal the fate of the American war effort. The Americans had been repeatedly defeated in the field in the Canadas and further humiliated with the capture and burning of Washington D.C. in 1814. The British Government saw the capture of New Orleans as an opportunity to pick up a strong bargaining chip in the peace negotiations which were slowly attempting to end the War.  Regrettably, the expedition was neither strong enough in terms of naval forces nor in terms of military forces to capture the City, but were large enough that their defeat would be a major victory for American arms. 

Unknown to the forces on the ground, a peace treaty was signed in the Belgian City of Ghent on Christmas Eve, 1814.  Shortly afterwards, the British Army under the command of Major General Sir Edward Pakenham attempted to storm American entrenchments outside New Orleans.  The British Army was defeated and suffered heavy casualties, including Pakenham himself. Of all the regiments, the Royal Fusiliers were least engaged.  As a result of the defeat, the Royal Navy conducted a skillful evacuation, leaving the American army under General Andrew Jackson in control of New Orleans. It was the last battle of the War of 1812, and one of the few major American victories.

Battle of New Orleans

Waterloo
    The Royal Fusiliers returned to Europe, where in March Bonaparte had escaped from Elba and returned to Paris.  The
    French Army sent to arrest him defected to him instead, and Bonaparte was restored to the French throne.  As quickly as his
    armies rejoined him, Bonaparte's enemies returned to the field against him.  He was defeated at Waterloo by Wellington and
    the Prussian General Blucher in June, 1815.  The Royal Fusiliers arrived in Europe too late to participate in the battle, although
    their old comrades from the Fusiliers Brigade, the 23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers, won the battle honour for Waterloo.

After Waterloo
    After the Battle of Waterloo in June,1815, the Royal Fusiliers returned to the United Kingdom.  The end of the war saw the
    beginning of the demobilization of the British Army.  During the Napoleonic Wars, the British Army had grown larger than
    ever before.  After Waterloo, the need for a massive field army ended as the Army returned to its normal business of aiding
    the civil authorities as an armed gendarmie in Britain, Ireland and the colonies.  As part of the reduction, the second
    battalion of the Royal Fusiliers was disbanded on 24 December, 1815.

The Regiment soldiered on without incident through most of the next forty years.  The colonial service in which the Regiment
    had been sent to Canada twice during the late eighteenth century was repeated.  The Royal Fusiliers served at various
    colonial stations throughout the 1820s, 1830s and 1840s, and was posted to Canada for a third time in 1848 before
    returning to England in 1850.

The Crimea
    In March, 1854, France, Turkey and Britain declared war on Russia, and the theatre for the fighting was the Crimean
    peninsula on the Black Sea.  The Royal Fusiliers were dispatched as part of the Allied expedition and arrived to fight at the
    Battle of the Alma in September of 1854 and at Inkerman in November of the same year.  The Regiment endured the brutal
    winter conditions of the Crimea during the siege of Sevastopol through the following winter, and were present at the end of
    that siege in September, 1855.

The Regiment returned to England in 1856.  Five members were awarded the newly-instituted Victoria Cross for valiant
    service in the Crimea.   They were Assistant Surgeon Thomas Hale Egerton, Lieutenant William Hope, Private Matthew
    Hughes, Captain Henry Mitchell Jones and Private William Norman.   The Regiment was granted battle honours for the
    Battles of the Alma, Inkerman and Sevastopol.

Colours

Kings Colour

Colour of the 7th Royal Fuzileers

The 7th Royal Fuzileers purchased a new stand of colours in January, 1771.  The badge of the Tudor rose
    within the buckler beneath the Crown and the three horses of Hanover were embroidered.  Total cost for the
    colours, staves, tassels and cases was 27 pounds and 7 shillings.

These colours were captured at the surrender of Fort Chambly in October, 1775.  They are in the collection of
    the West Point Museum at West Point Military Academy, New York.

Replacement colours were ordered at an estimated cost of 24 pounds, 19 shillings and sixpence.  The
    statement of account for these has not been found, but these colours were captured in the British Army's
    baggage train by the rebel general Daniel Morgan's army at the Battle of Cowpens in 1780.

Ranks                                             
                                                Roster
    Officers

Colonel (Col)
    Lieutenant Colonel (LtCol)
    Major (Maj) 
    Captain (Cpt)
    Lieutenant (Lt)
    Ensign (Ens)
    NCO's

Regimental Serjeant Major (RSM)
    Serjeant Major (SjtM)
    Colour Serjeant (CSjt)
    Serjeant (Sjt)
    Corporal (Cpl)
    Enlisted Men

Lance Corporal (LCpl)
    Private First Class (Pfc)
    Private (Pte)
    Recruit (Rec)         

Officers

Colonel Jorsonner
    Lieutenant Colonel Shadow
    Major Cochrane
    Captain Mablo
    NCO's

Serjeant Maximainium
    Serjeant Moldyman
    Serjeant Carson
    Enlisted Men

Lance Corporal Crazy Brit
    Private First Class naga
    Private Wimpola
    Private Henderson
    Private Flemmingson
    Private Blackwolf
    Private Fufflekin
    Private Hanley
    Private Libertyprime
    Private Snowball
    Private Vin Diesel
    Recruit HistoryNoah NNW
    Recruit Vudu145
    Recruit Landon

1v1 Record

1. 7th vs. 22e       
    1st map: 3 - 1     
    2nd map: 3 - 2     
    6 - 3     
    Herioic Victory!     

4. 7th Vs. The RGJ       
    1st map: 1 - 2     
    2nd map: 2 - 0     
    3rd map: 1 - 2     
    4 - 4     
    Tie     
    2. 7th Vs. 89e       
    1st map: 2 - 1     
    2nd map: 1 - 2     
    3 - 3     
    Tie     

5. 7th Vs. The 89e       
    1st map: 2 - 1     
    2nd map: 2 - 1     
    3rd map: 2 - 1     
    6 - 3     
    Heroic Victory!     
    3. 7th Vs. The USMC       
    1st map: 1 - 2     
    2nd map: 1 - 2     
    2 - 4     
    Close Loss     

6. 7th Vs. The 8th Royal       
    1st Map: 0 - 4     
    2nd map: 1 - 3     
    1 - 7     
    Crushing Defeat     
    Schedule
    Monday: None

Tuesday: None

Wednesday: Training @ 8pm Est.

Thursday: None

Friday: 1v1 Day (We will inform you if one is scheduled)

Saturday: Training @ 7pm Est. followed by a Linebattle @ 8

Sunday: Training @ 7pm Est. followed by Siege @ 8

Joining
    Joining is simple just, just fill out the application or add [7thKings]Shadow on steam
    Code: Applaction
    Steam Name:
    Any Previous Regimental Experience?:
    Why Do You Want To Join?:

[close]
    1st Royal Regiment of Foot Thread

Regimental Information

We are a new NW regiment looking to have a great future in the community. We are small, but grow everyday. We are a part of the british army, and are alwalys looking for great recruits to keep the community going! * more to be added *

Regimental History

18th Century
    During the War of the Spanish Succession, the regiment fought at the Battles of Schellenberg and Blenheim (1704), the Battle of Ramillies (1706), the Battle of Oudenarde (1708) and the Battle of Malplaquet (1709). Both battalions spent 1715 to 1742 on service in Ireland, but after this point the battalions were normally separated; the 1st went to Flanders, with the 2nd being sent to the Caribbean as a garrison for Puerto Bello. The 1st saw service in the War of the Austrian Succession at the Battle of Fontenoy (1745), whilst the 2nd was engaged in the Second Jacobite Rising, fighting at the Battle of Falkirk and the infamous Battle of Culloden (1746), after which it returned to Ireland.

In 1751, the regiment was titled the 1st Royal Regiment of Foot, ranked as the most senior of the line regiments of infantry. The 2nd Battalion was sent to Nova Scotia in 1757, and saw service in the Seven Years War, capturing Louisburg in 1758, Guadeloupe in 1762 and Havana in 1763, returning home in 1764. Both then served as garrisons in the Mediterranean, the 1st in Gibraltar from 1768–75, and the 2nd in Minorca from 1771-75. The 1st Battalion was sent to the West Indies in 1781, fought in the capture of Sint Eustatius that year, and was itself captured at St. Kitts in January 1782 but exchanged later in the year.

1st's Quilted Shako Plate

Private in the 1st
    French Revolutionary Wars and Napoleonic Wars
    The 1st Battalion had returned to the West Indies as a garrison in 1790, and served there until 1797, with a brief period of combat in the Haïtian Revolution. The West Indies were hotbeds of disease, and the battalion lost more than half its strength to disease in this period. It was reformed from militia volunteers in Ireland in 1798: This year saw a major rebellion erupt in Ireland after years of simmering tension. The Lothian Fencibles fought with distinction at the Battle of Vinegar Hill, one of the more important engagements of the rebellion. After the rebellion was over in Ireland they were used in minor raids on the coast of Spain in 1800. Meanwhile, from 1793 to 1801, the 2nd Battalion was based in the Mediterranean. It fought at the Siege of Toulon (1793) and the capture of Corsica (1794), returning briefly to Northern Europe for the Battle of Egmont op Zee in the 1799 Helder Campaign, before fighting in the 1801 Egyptian campaign at the Battle of Aboukir and the Battle of Alexandria.

Both battalions were subsequently dispatched to the West Indies, the 1st from 1801 to 1812, and the 2nd from 1803 to 1806. The 1st fought at the capture of Saint Lucia, as well as of Demerara and Essequibo in 1803, and the capture of Guadeloupe in 1810. The 2nd then moved to India, where it would remain until 1826, whilst the 1st was sent to Quebec with the outbreak of the War of 1812. It fought in the battles of Sackett's Harbor and Buffalo & Black Rock, as well as the capture of Fort Niagara (1813), the battles of Longwoods, Chippawa, and Lundy's Lane, along with the Siege of Fort Erie and the battle of Cook's Mills (1814). In February 1812, the regiment was retitled as the 1st Regiment of Foot (Royal Scots), the first official appearance of the popular name.

The capture of San Sebastián, diorama in the Royal Scots Regimental Museum Two new battalions were raised in late 1804, at Hamilton, the 3rd and 4th Battalions. The 3rd served in the Peninsular War from 1808 to 1809, fighting at the Battle of Corunna in 1809 before being withdrawn by sea and sent to the Walcheren Campaign with the 1st Division. It returned to Portugal in 1810 with the 5th Division, fighting at the Battle of Buçaco (1810), the Battle of Fuentes de Onoro (1811), the battles of Badajoz, Salamanca and Burgos (1812), the Battle of Vitoria, capture of San Sebastián, Battle of Nivelle, and the Battle of Nive (1813), before advancing into France in 1814. It was sent to Belgium during the Hundred Days, and fought in Picton's Division (the 5th) at the Battle of Waterloo (1815). After two years in the Army of Occupation, it was disbanded at Canterbury in 1817. The 4th was deployed to the Baltic in 1813, being involved with the recapture of Stralsund, and fought in the Netherlands in 1814, where it was captured and exchanged. It was then dispatched to Canada as part of the War of 1812, where it served as a garrison. It was withdrawn to England with the end of the fighting and disbanded at Dover in 1816.

19th century
    The 1st battalion was sent to Ireland after the end of the Napoleonic wars, and stationed there from 1816 until 1825, when it was moved to the West Indies, where it remained until 1835. The 2nd battalion, however, had a more active time; based in India, it was involved in the Third Anglo-Maratha War, where it fought at the Battle of Nagpore (1817) and Battle of Mahidpur (1818), and in the First Anglo-Burmese War of 1824-26. It moved to Scotland in 1830, and to Canada in 1836, where it was involved in the Rebellions of 1837. A move to the West Indies in 1843 was complicated by half the regiment being shipwrecked and delayed several months, but was successful, and the regiment finally returned to Scotland in 1846.
    Both battalions saw active service in the Crimean War, with the 1st fighting at the battles of Alma and Inkerman (1854), and both fighting in the Siege of Sevastopol (1854-5), where the regiment's first VC was won. After the war, the 1st battalion moved to Ceylon in 1857 and thence to India, returning home in 1870, whilst the 2nd battalion moved to Hong Kong, and saw action in the Second Opium War, fighting at the capture of the Taku Forts (1858) and Pekin (1860), and returning home in 1861.
    The regiment was not fundamentally affected by the Cardwell Reforms of the 1870s, which gave it a depot at Glencorse from 1873, or by the Childers reforms of 1881 – as it already possessed two battalions, there was no need for it to amalgamate with another regiment. However, as it had become the county regiment of the Edinburgh area, it was retitled The Royal Scots (Lothian Regiment), and it took on a militia battalion and seven battalions of Volunteers from the local area. The regimental district was reorganised in 1887, with Berwickshire being transferred to the recruiting area of the King's Own Scottish Borderers along with the country; the remaining volunteers were reorganised in 1888, for a total of eight volunteer battalions.

Colors of the 1st
    About the Colors
    In 1751, a Royal Warrant introduced for the foot regiments of the line a two-color system that is still used by the British Army. Each regiment received a King's Color, described as "the Grand Union throughout," (shown at left) and a Regimental Color with a field in the regimental facing color and a canton of the Union Flag. Regiments whose facings were white or gray received a Regimental Colour with a white field quartered by a broad red cross. For regiments with black facings, the Regimental Colour was black, quartered by a broad red cross. In the case of the 1st of Foot, the ground is blue in honor of the "Royal" designation. On both colors, the number of the regiment, in gold Roman numerals, was to appear within a "union wreath" of roses and thistles. However, those regiments of the "Old Corps" (the 1st through 6th Reg. of Foot) with "ancient devices" or royal badges, such as the Royals, were permitted to bear them on the colors, in which case the regimental number appeared in the upper hoist.

As one of six Regiments of Foot of the Old Corps, The 1st Foot was entitled to bear special badges on its colors. The Royal Cipher of the monarch (here George II) appeared within a crowned Circle of St. Andrew, which bears the motto of the Order of the Thistle. (This changed to the collar and badge of the Order of the Thistle in 1812 when the 1st Royals were given the title of "Royal Scots"). In three corners of the Regimental Colour was the floral badge of Scotland, a crowned thistle. (This was changed to crowned thistles on a red ground within a circlet of St. Adnrew in 1812. Additionally, a sphinx was added under the wreath in 1802 to commemorate the campaign in Egypt.) The 1st Foot was a two-battalion regiment; the colors of the 2nd Battalion (shown here) were distinguished from those of the 1st Battalion by the addition a golden "stream blazant" issuing from the hoist or canton.

Ranks and Roster

Ranks
    Officers
    Colonel - Col
    Lieutenant Colonel - LtCol 
    Major - Major
    Captain - Cpt
    Lieutenant - Lt
    Ensign - Ens
    NCO's
    Serjeant Major - SjtMaj 
    Colour Serjeant - CSjt
    Serjeant - Sjt
    Corporal - Cpl
    Enlisted
    Lance-Corporal - LCpl
    Fusilier - Fus
    Kingsman -  Kgm
    Regular - Rgl
    Private - Pte
    Recruit - Rec

Roster
    Officers
    Empty 
    NCO's
    Empty 
    Enlisted
    Empty 

Schedule

Monday: Left empty to be filled in

Tuesday: Left empty to be filled in

Wednesday: Left empty to be filled in     

Thursday: Left empty to be filled in

Friday: Left empty to be filled in

Saturday: Left empty to be filled in

Sunday: Left empty to be filled in

Regimental Song

"Ye croppies of Wexford, I'd have ye be wise
    and go not to meddle with Mid-Lothian Boys
    For the Mid-Lothian Boys they vow and declare
    They'll crop off your head as well as your hair
    derry, down, down.
    Remember at Ross and at Vinegar Hill
    How your heads flew about like chaff in a mill
    For the Mid-Lothian Boys when a croppy they see
    they blow out his daylights and tip him cut three
    derry, down, down."

Joining

Joining is simple, just add Drummer on steam or fill out the application.
    Code
    -Community Name:
    -Steam Name:
    -Why Do You Want to Join:
    -Previous Experience:
    [close]
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:09:44 am by asjklt »

Offline asjklt

• Second Lieutenant
      • View Profile
    Re: Atams Thread Workshop
    « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 02:27:48 am »
    Reserved

Offline Coldstream Captain Thomas

• Second Lieutenant
    • 12e_Sdt_Coldstream
      • View Profile
    • Nick: Captain Thomas Clayworth
    « Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 02:49:41 am »
    Eh, fuckit.

-Regiment Name and Faction: 1. East Prussian Grenadiers Battalion
    -Information/Expections: Just take stuff from our current thread and throw it in.
    -Headers or Images (If any or would like me to make one): A header would be nice.
    -Anything Additional Info: Take your time on this <3
    Define 'looks skinny', because last time I checked, you're morbidly obese lel

Offline asjklt

• Second Lieutenant
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 02:52:59 am »
    Eh, fuckit.

-Regiment Name and Faction: 1. East Prussian Grenadiers Battalion
    -Information/Expections: Just take stuff from our current thread and throw it in.
    -Headers or Images (If any or would like me to make one): A header would be nice.
    -Anything Additional Info: Take your time on this <3
    Have it done probably mid day tomorrow at the latest Tuesday.
    « Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 02:54:43 am by asjklt »

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 05:39:39 am »
    What's an applacation?

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
    • Hello.
      • View Profile
    • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
    « Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 06:41:08 am »
    Spoiler
    Atams Thread Workshop

Information

I an now making threads for anyone that wants them. I am not a professional but ill put some time for anyone that wants a thread. When you send an applaction ill get it to you as soon as possible, and if you dont like it ill redo it. Note that I can make headers if you like but im not the best at them. Hope you enjoy.

Applaction

Code
    -Information/Expections:

Work

[close]
    I disapprove of this until I see some stuff. ;)
    The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • UK-Thomas
      • View Profile
    • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
    • Side: Confederacy
    « Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 11:42:11 am »
    Spoiler
    Atams Thread Workshop

Information

Applaction

Code
    -Information/Expections:

Work

[close]
    I disapprove of this until I see some stuff. ;)
    Sloth

Offline asjklt

• Second Lieutenant
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 03:20:18 pm »
    What's an applacation?
    hahahaha very funny -.-

Offline asjklt

• Second Lieutenant
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 11:08:57 pm »
    Spoiler

Information

We are a mature and small group of friends who try our best to continue on the 1stEPG name and have fun in Napoleonic Wars. We portray the Prussian infantry unit the 1. East Prussian Grenadier Battalion even though we don't have for example, an in-game unit or a huge regiment we are small and looking to expand. In line-battles out main goals are to first of all have fun, and secondly try our best at winning events. If you are looking for a laid back and chill North American infantry regiment, you have found your place.If you want to apply to join, or even merc for a battle to see if you like it, just apply or add [1stEPG] Thomas Samsel.

Regimental History

For the campaign of 1806, Prussia started off with having 27 grenadier battalions, however after the defeats at Jena and Auerstadt the number of grenadier battalions and infantry regiments was reduced. The infantry regiments had only 2 grenadier companies each. The 1st East Prussian Grenadier companies where assigned to the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment.

In 1815 the two best battalions (1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion and Life Grenadier Battalion) became part of the 1st Grenadier Regiment (1. Grenadier-Regiment-Kaiser-Alexander). Unfortunately this superb unit took no part in the Waterloo Campaign.

Battles and Campaigns
    The 1st East Prussian Grenadier where renown for being one of the best grenadier battalions in the Prussian Empire. The reason they became known was for the fact that they fought 30 battles/combats in various countries and cities through 7 years of war:

1806 - 1814 - Thorn, Eylau, Friedland, Allenau, Bartenstein, Heilsberg, Gollau, Königsberg, Lutzen, Lausigk, Kolditz, Bautzen, Reichenbach, Katzbach, Hochkirch, Wartenburg, Möckern (Leipzig), Freiburg, Hörselberg and blockade von Mainz, Vitry, Montmirail, Château, Thierry, Mery, Lizy, Gué à Trêmes, Laon, Trilport, Paris.[/size]

As you train and do linebattles you will rank up. Not saying that if you are in every training/linebattle you will get a rank every time. You have to show that you can lead and understand the basic functionality of the regiment.

Officers         

Oberst
    Oberst-leutnant
    Major
    Kapitän
    NCO's

Premierleutnat
    Leutnant
    Fähnrich
    Feldwebel
    Enlisted Men

Unteroffizier
    Korporal
    Gefreiter
    Gemeiner
    Rekrut

Officers         

*Empty*
    NCO's

*Empty*
    Enlisted Men

*Empty*

Code of Conduct

General Rules
    Always respect everyone in the regiment. They are your brothers in arms and should be treated that way.
    When in an event, teamkilling and wounding is strictly forbidden, No trolling allowed.

Teamspeak Rules
    Try to not curse when its not needed. Try to keep the teamspeak as clean as possible.
    Do NOT get into shouting matches with other members on teamspeak, if makes everything loud and just leads to more issues.
    If a channel is locked of there is some sort-of private meeting, please don't just join the channel.

Schedule

You have to come to one training session a week to qualify for the upcoming weekend linebattles.
    If you cant make the weekly training for some reason please message me and you can be included into the linebattle

Friday - Training/Linebattle(Optional) (Training time - 5pm PDT/6pm MDT/7pm CDT/8pm EDT/9pm ADT) (Linebattle Time - Changes per linebattle)

Training -> Begins at training Start -> Lasts 30-60 Minutes "Can last longer/later."
    End -> Starts after duel -> Lasts 2-5 Minutes "This is the time we either leave or go play a different game."

Joining
    Application
    Steam Name -
    Time Zone -
    Country -
    [close]
    So what happens now?
    Now you need to go down to Contact Information and get the Teamspeak ip, if an officer is on they will talk to you and inform you untill I arrive, other than that please go to the oath section and read it over. As you are required to say that upon the regimental orientation.

Oath
    I _____________ affirm that I will join this Regiment as a loyal member in playing with the best intentions.  As a member, I will exhibit kindness, respect and patience to all my fellow regimental members both in and out of game.
    I will be the example to be kind, respectful and honorable among friends, family and strangers.  I will respect myself.  I will respect others. I will troll appropriately and make this community everything I want it to be.  This pledge is my verbal promise that I alone am one part of a larger group of people dedicated to making the best gaming community the world has ever known, and I am now an extension of that.
    I will follow orders from the officers appointed over me and contribute in any way I can.
    [close]
    *This will be required at the end of orientation to get a rank and be listed in the regimental roster, im sorry if this feels long but it helps me know that you are really want to join and be a faithful member to this ever growing community! There is a copy in teamspeak just in case you forget!

Contact Information
    Skype - RicoHarmon
    Steam - RicoTheNinja
    Twitter - RicoTheNinja
    Youtube - RicoTheNinja
    [close]
    Not my best work, couldn't think of much. I left the roster spot empty like said

Hope you like it

Offline Coldstream Captain Thomas

• Second Lieutenant
    • 12e_Sdt_Coldstream
      • View Profile
    • Nick: Captain Thomas Clayworth
    « Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 02:31:57 am »
      Spoiler

Information

Regimental History

Battles and Campaigns

Officers         

Oberst
      Oberst-leutnant
      Major
      Kapitän
      NCO's

Premierleutnat
      Leutnant
      Fähnrich
      Feldwebel
      Enlisted Men

Unteroffizier
      Korporal
      Gefreiter
      Gemeiner
      Rekrut

Officers         

*Empty*
      NCO's

*Empty*
      Enlisted Men

*Empty*

Code of Conduct

General Rules

Teamspeak Rules

Schedule

Joining
      Application
      Steam Name -
      Time Zone -
      Country -
      [close]
      So what happens now?

Oath
      [close]

Contact Information
      Skype - RicoHarmon
      Steam - RicoTheNinja
      Twitter - RicoTheNinja
      Youtube - RicoTheNinja
      [close]
      Not my best work, couldn't think of much. I left the roster spot empty like said

Hope you like it
      Thanks man, I'll ask rico to put it up.
      Define 'looks skinny', because last time I checked, you're morbidly obese lel

Offline Maltier

• Volunteer
        • View Profile
      « Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 09:12:45 pm »
      -Regiment Name and Faction: 128th Austria
      -Information/Expections: You have seen my thread, just make it look less newbish please
      -Headers or Images (If any or would like me to make one): If you can find a good one I would be happy, but you don't need to.
      -Anything Additional Info: If you want you can put at the bottom that you designed the page

Thanks for the link

Offline asjklt

• Second Lieutenant
        • View Profile
      « Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 09:27:46 pm »

-Regiment Name and Faction: 128th Austria
      -Information/Expections: You have seen my thread, just make it look less newbish please
      -Headers or Images (If any or would like me to make one): If you can find a good one I would be happy, but you don't need to.
      -Anything Additional Info: If you want you can put at the bottom that you designed the page

Thanks for the link
      Ill have it done by by Sunday at the latest, got a lot of school work :/

Offline asjklt

• Second Lieutenant
        • View Profile
      « Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 04:50:15 am »
      Spoiler

Information
      The 128th is a new regiment led by Maltier and formed on the 13th of October (2013). We are new and have only fought in one battle. We recruit from bolth NA and EU and are a mature group of players, and hope to build a reputation of skill and greatness. Eventually we hope to become a bigger regiment, and form a Brigade.

Ranks and Regiment Units

Ranks
      Officers
      lieutenant(Lt)- Lieutenants are new officers being given rank, and responsibility and hopefully a chance to become great.

Major(Maj)- Major's are the best players we have in the 128th, and are expected to bring honor to our cause.

Colonel(Col)- Colonel leads the regiment.
      [close]
      Non-Commissioned Officers
      Corporal(Cpl)- Corporal's are new NCO's who are being given a chance for leadership.

Sergeant(Sgt)- Sergeant's are the highest NCO rank, and are given a lot of responsibility.
      [close]
      Enlisted
      Recruit (Rct)- Recruits are new members, needing boot camp.

Cadet (Cdt)- Cadets are out of boot camp, but still are new to the regiment.

Private (Pvt)- Privates are decently new, but still hold traits that show promise.

Lance Corporal (LCpl)- Lance Corporal's are now being given a fair share of responsibility, and will soon become Corporal.
      [close]

Regiment Units

Alpha Battalion

Description
      Alpha Battalion is the newest, and first battalion in the 128th

Type of Soldiers
      Light Infantry
      Line Infantry
      Hussars
      Artillery

Roster
      CO- Robin
      EO- Needed
      First Sgt-  AngelEyes
      Officer of Training- Needed

Lt Robin
      Cpl Archer
      Sgt AngelEyes
      Pvt_church
      Pvt Slothain
      Pvt Demo

Reserve: Lt_Legion
      [close]

Joining
      Joining is simple, just fill out the applaction or add 128th_Col_Maltier on steam.
      Applaction
      Code
      Name and In-Game name- 
      Steam Name-
      Previous Experience (If Any)-
      Why Would You Like to Join-
      [close]

This Regiment Fights for The French Army

This thread was made by Atam @Atams Thread Workshop
      [close]

Done. If you need something added later just talk to meh

Offline asjklt

• Second Lieutenant
        • View Profile
      « Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 04:45:00 am »
      Spoiler

Regimential Information

This regiment is a brand new, North American Napoleonic Wars regiment. We are a small and steadily growing group that is very easy tp fit in-to. Once the time comes we will be having weekend only, or weekday events. Most likely both depending on how we grow. *Stuff will be filled in later*

Regimental History

89th's Irish Badge

89th's Regimental Colurs
      The 89th was raised in 1793 as the 89th Regiment of Foot. In 1866, the title "Princess Victoria" was added to the regimental designation. On 1 July 1881, the 89th (The Princess Victoria's) Regiment amalgamated with the 87th to become the Second Battalion of The Princess Victoria's (Royal Irish Fusiliers). In 1920, the regimental title changed to The Royal Irish Fusiliers (Princess Victoria's). On 1 July 1968, it linked with The Royal Ulster Rifles, and the Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers, to form The Royal Irish Rangers. The 89th was one of the Corps under the command of General Lake. It took part in the suppression of the Irish Rebellion of 1798 and was present at the battle of "Vinegar Hill", where the rebels were defeated. It was then used to suppress guerrilla action in County Wicklow. 
      Siege Of Malta
      21 June 1800 The 89th consisted of 2 Field Officers, 9 Captains, 15 Subalterns, and 3 Staff. The other ranks included: 35 Sgts of whom 4 were in hospital; 22 drummers, 1 in hospital; 37 Cpls, 2 of them sick; and 388 Pts, 33 of them in hospital. In addition there were 3 civilian servants, 61 women, and 36 children.
      4 Sept 1800 The French garrison in Malta surrendered, and the Maltese Islands passed into the hands of the British Crown.
      26 Nov 1800 The 89th and the 30th were ordered to prepare for immediate service and ceased to form part of the Malta garrison.
      17 Dec 1800 The 89th embarked for Egypt under General Sir Ralph Abercrombie.[/b]

Ranks and Roster

Ranks

Commissioned Officers
      Lord - Lord
      Captain - Cpt
      Lieutenant - Lt
      Ensign - Ens
      [close]

NCO's
      Serjeant Major - SjtMaj
      Colour Serjeant - CSjt
      Serjeant - Sjt
      Corporal - Cpl
      [close]

Enlisted
      Lance-Corporal - LCpl
      Fusilier - Fus
      Private - Pte
      Recruit - Rec
      [close]

Roster

Commissioned Officers
      [close]

NCO's
      [close]

Enlisted
      [close]

Joining

Joining is easy, just fill out the application or add Lord Thomas om steam.

Applaction
      Code
      Steam Name |
      Age |
      Past Regimental Expirence |
      Why You Want To Join (Optional) |
      [close]
      [close]

Got this done, if I had an actual computer though...

Offline [7th]Shadow

• Corporal
        • View Profile
      • Nick: Colonel of the 74th Highland
      • Side: Neutral
      « Reply #14 on: October 26, 2013, 06:21:47 pm »
      -Regiment Name and Faction: 7th King's Regiment of foot, United Kingdom
      -Information/Expections: Here is our current thread https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=8783.msg314305#msg314305 Please, hold the noob, and add extra awesome sauce :P
      -Headers or Images (If any or would like me to make one): I want some! Make some yourself I guess, we play as the 5th KGL as our class!
      -Anything Additional Info: Just make it kinda like the old one, just more cool
      « Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 06:44:47 pm by [7th]Shadow »