Author Topic: Most kills in one round in a linebattle :o  (Read 4427 times)

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Most kills in one round in a linebattle :o
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 02:21:16 pm »

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 03:12:02 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

I think this was the best I could get so far. :-X

We played dragoons in a Blood and Iron Event and after a few skirmishes I was the last one left together with 2 other guys. We striked through to a barnhouse and stayed there shooting at the enemied artillery until the end of the round when we got killed by some Boers.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline IrishMatt

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 49th_Cornet_Matt
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 05:17:14 pm »

Sweet!

Who is that I see in second? I remember this it was quite a watch :)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 01:07:36 am »
I tend to do poorly in linebattles, I either get shot or lag too much to melee properly (Fuck my internet and PCs), nevertheless every once in a while I get a good linebattle. My best score from a single round I sadly did not screenshot but I took out half a regiment in melee, being the lone survivor of my regiment and then charged another regiment and killed a few more. Those were NA regiments though, so they are smaller, I still think I got like 15 kills, but I forget. The only screenshot of an lb score I have is 16-0, I took it mainly because I was surprised I did not die over the course of 5 rounds.

Offline IrishMatt

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 01:40:41 am »
I tend to do poorly in linebattles, I either get shot or lag too much to melee properly (Fuck my internet and PCs), nevertheless every once in a while I get a good linebattle. My best score from a single round I sadly did not screenshot but I took out half a regiment in melee, being the lone survivor of my regiment and then charged another regiment and killed a few more. Those were NA regiments though, so they are smaller, I still think I got like 15 kills, but I forget. The only screenshot of an lb score I have is 16-0, I took it mainly because I was surprised I did not die over the course of 5 rounds.

Woah, nice

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 04:58:26 am »
for the lulz im 3 good.

*shakes rapidly* Coco's ping.....*sighs* The Devil is near!
I am the devil. Confirmed

Offline Smyky

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Pte_Alan_MacDermid
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2014, 10:02:43 am »
Back in 15e when I knew how to block  ;)

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 11:09:34 am »
Guys remember the thread's name: "Most kills in one round in a linebattle"
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2014, 11:14:56 am »

91st + 60th = rekd

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2014, 02:07:30 pm »
Back in 15e when I knew how to block  ;)

Impressive but I count 10 people with around 100 or more ping on the enemy team. Not hard to do well when you are playing with the old 15e which is the best regiment EU at the time and still probally is if it survived and 1/2 of the enemy team had NA ping. I'll bet my life they never even blocked.

Offline Xerone

• Volunteer
  • YoloNoSwag
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xerone
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2014, 07:42:40 pm »
Well i don't actually have a screenshot of this, but once time a long time ago, i singelhandedly killed an entire regiment of approx. 20 people.
Sadly the last guy alive from their regiment killed me, but at that point there was that one dude vs. an entire friendly regiment.

This might have been in Mount & Musket. It was, however about 2-3 years ago. It was cool though.

It might have been so far back as to be in the 1st RHG (Tavingtons first regiment), if not though, it was in the early 91st days.

(Spinning OP)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:46:33 pm by Xerone »

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 09:44:22 pm »
Had an awesome internal LB back in 91st where I managed to get like 18 kills in 1 round.

There was also a multi-reg where I managed to clutch against the remainders of a 75e line, got a lot in that, was what got me the melee medal in 91st. Good old 91st times...  :)
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline IrishMatt

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2014, 09:52:17 pm »
Had an awesome internal LB back in 91st where I managed to get like 18 kills in 1 round.

There was also a multi-reg where I managed to clutch against the remainders of a 75e line, got a lot in that, was what got me the melee medal in 91st. Good old 91st times...  :)
Nice!

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2014, 09:58:34 pm »
Evan I actually remember that. Your team kept getting wrecked but you had an amazing day and were killing most of my team single-handedly. That 18 kills round I remember too, you like 24/7 spammed but got soooo many backstabs, ranges, spams and so on. :P