Author Topic: The Confederate States Army [Official Thread]  (Read 30445 times)

Offline Jonny Powers

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Dixieland Army [Official Thread]
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2015, 02:20:35 pm »
1. The 1st NC is already reserved and not open for other people to use. Its reserved to ikhoppa who made a lot of textures for previous iterations of North and South.

The https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3985.0, which I believe you are referring to, is just that, a cavalry regiment, and not the same.
From a bit of quick searching, this is the 1st NC Cavalry:
https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/1st_Regiment,_North_Carolina_Cavalry
and this is the 1st NC (Battalion) Sharpshooters:
https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/9th_Battalion,_North_Carolina_Sharpshooters_(1st_Battalion)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2015, 08:51:01 am »
good luck

Offline Denis

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 09:13:45 pm »
If you would like to join the DA I should write notification here ?

Offline ManlyMan

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ManlyMan
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 09:33:39 pm »
If you would like to join the DA I should write notification here ?
If you want to get your regiment in the DA then I'd contact Chadric (chads9272) on Steam.

Offline Denis

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 07:20:52 pm »
Ok thanks

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2015, 05:02:48 pm »
Well to be fair Chad Old Brigade is a joke. It's literally like 2-3 active regiments. Wait i'm sorry I mean the entire European Division.

And to be fair, in a democratic sense Lucas does kindia make sense to the matter of the death of democracy in the DA after Lucas was out of Power, but then again Lucas wasnt democratic with it either. "Or as I've heard" But you know you could at least do the elections and not entirely dismantle everything like you've done and when I try to speak to you openly about this concept you ignore it or dismiss it. Which really makes it look like your either holding it for power or for some reason I quite frankly don't understand. As well as You made 2 more Brigades of 'NA's" Which consist of about 1 active regiment of 25 people each. Which is obviously seen you gave your friends Brigadier General. Now if that doesn't look like a power seizure whether you serve under Jannik or not I don't know what is.

Offline hairywarhero

• Board Moderator
  • Wibbly Wobble Circles Guys
    • View Profile
  • Nick: UA Maj Gen William T. Sherman
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2015, 05:58:50 pm »
*Eating popcorn gif goes here*

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2015, 08:04:31 pm »
Well to be fair Chad Old Brigade is a joke. It's literally like 2-3 active regiments. Wait i'm sorry I mean the entire European Division.

And to be fair, in a democratic sense Lucas does kindia make sense to the matter of the death of democracy in the DA after Lucas was out of Power, but then again Lucas wasnt democratic with it either. "Or as I've heard" But you know you could at least do the elections and not entirely dismantle everything like you've done and when I try to speak to you openly about this concept you ignore it or dismiss it. Which really makes it look like your either holding it for power or for some reason I quite frankly don't understand. As well as You made 2 more Brigades of 'NA's" Which consist of about 1 active regiment of 25 people each. Which is obviously seen you gave your friends Brigadier General. Now if that doesn't look like a power seizure whether you serve under Jannik or not I don't know what is.

Hey look, It's Morraine!

Offline Chadric

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2015, 08:22:49 pm »

Hey look, It's Morraine!

Moraine having a hissy fit again? ok, tell me when its over, in about 2 he will be apologizing or disbanding his unit (for the 10th time).

also https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=21975.0 can you never follow through with what you say?

and lastly, Old brigade still brings 4x the amount you bring. well.... 1 x 4 is only 4 but you get what i mean.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:36:11 pm by Chadric »

Offline Reznov

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2015, 08:39:59 pm »
Well played Chad hahaha

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2015, 10:25:18 pm »
Well if only that were true you seem good at bending the truth and then not commenting about what I said. You completely when off subject and ignored the topic at hand yet again.

Offline Chadric

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2015, 01:15:29 am »
Well if only that were true you seem good at bending the truth and then not commenting about what I said. You completely when off subject and ignored the topic at hand yet again.
Moraine, the 14thLA alone brings more men then your entire unit, then there is the BHB 12thVA 1stCA 15thAL and many other regiments, so your insult against the EUs is pointless. Second, who is in charge, the main reason why you are raging is cause we won't let you become Brig Gen. The reason why Fearsome Irish and Whetzel are in charge of brigades is not because we are friends, trust me, we clash all the time, they are in charge because they run their regiments very well and have demonstrated that they can lead and get regiments and members involved in the DA in our events, unlike you. Why you are spending your time bitching at me is past me. Lastly, before I removed you on steam your last message to me was "LUCAS WAS RIGHT" and on one matter he was, remember how he wanted you banned from making a regiment in the DA or being in the DA forever? ya, sadly I argued your side on it. Anyway, have a good time, see you on the battlefield when you actually show up.

Also I think you meant to say "went" not "when". May want to fix that.

Offline ManlyMan

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ManlyMan
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2015, 07:43:03 am »
Well to be fair Chad Old Brigade is a joke.
I really don't wnat get involved with this but I can't really can't help but say that you were part of the Staff at Old's Brigade a couple months ago as a Staff Lieutenant.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:48:09 am by ManlyMan »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2015, 10:44:47 pm »
At the event at 4 today was a bit disorganized but im sure it'll be better next week so its all cool.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:51:06 am by Forgotfulking »

Offline Wilson

• First Sergeant
  • 3rd Arkansas Regiment of Infantry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Colonel
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2015, 10:53:32 pm »
Problem solved guys! He not coming to any of our events anymore
3rd Arkansas Infantry
Commanding Officer