Author Topic: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition | PRIZE POOL 500 euros  (Read 25871 times)

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
Re: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition | PRIZE POOL 500 euros
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2019, 12:52:59 am »
Spoiler
Okay kayi tribe wheree
HELLO!

Team Name: Kayi Tribe
Team Leader(s) : Turgut Alp [Louis]
Team Roster  (5 min/9 max) : Turgut Alp [Louis], Abdurrahman Alp [Steinmann], Gunkut Alp [Lewk], Melikshah Alp [Nock], Oguz Alp [Vanleeuwen] + maybe returning brother
Leader(s) Steam contact : https://steamcommunity.com/id/FitzAlan/
Do you accept the rules  ? : Yes
[close]

May Allah be with you
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Nock

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2019, 01:01:53 am »
Steinmann has been praying Allah for the past month, we should have his blessings

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2019, 01:41:59 am »
Team Name: BritishTouch :)
Team Leader(s) : Hursty / Dave
Team Roster  (5 min/9 max) :
Spoiler
Chen (Hursty)
Abdul (dave)
Saoirse (Cloud)
Greg (Orc)
Olamilekan (Mech)
Rob (Moustache)
[close]
Leader(s) Steam contact : https://steamcommunity.com/id/HurstyMB/  https://steamcommunity.com/id/David1232/
Do you accept the rules  ? : yes
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:59:43 pm by Hursty »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2019, 01:52:40 am »
Steinmann has been praying Allah for the past month, we should have his blessings
Muhammed 2 (peace be upon him)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2019, 08:07:16 am »
the biggest prize pool tournament in a while on NW will also have one of the shittest thread ever made

breaking records left right and center
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Tournesol

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2019, 08:21:59 am »
Still waiting my 250e of the last Nation cup  :'(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2019, 10:20:20 am »
You mean the 250e to be split between like 12 players meaning you'd have got a whole 20 euros, oh shit breaking the bank.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Tournesol

« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2019, 11:30:45 am »
You mean the 250e to be split between like 12 players meaning you'd have got a whole 20 euros, oh shit breaking the bank.

I know but still, ENG got their 2nd place prizes and FRA don't. I'm sure you won't have the same speech if for example Drake gives the 2nd prize to his team and does'nt give the prize to the winning team because he lost the final.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2019, 11:55:34 am »
M League money > NWWC monies

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2019, 12:22:47 pm »
You mean, owning up to what you have promised and paid other people but your friend, oh shit, must be really hard.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2019, 12:28:15 pm »

I know but still, ENG got their 2nd place prizes and FRA don't. I'm sure you won't have the same speech if for example Drake gives the 2nd prize to his team and does'nt give the prize to the winning team because he lost the final.
ENG never got their '2nd place' prize.

You mean, owning up to what you have promised and paid other people but your friend, oh shit, must be really hard.
I agree that Stevens never should have agreed to it if he didn't wish to honor that but he never paid anyone to my knowledge.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Tournesol

« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2019, 01:10:50 pm »

I agree that Stevens never should have agreed to it if he didn't wish to honor that but he never paid anyone to my knowledge.

That's not what I've heard

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2019, 01:19:22 pm »
Spoiler

That's not what I've heard
[close]
Pretty sure they were trolling you, he may have bought the odd member of ENG a game but the full prize was 100% never given out to ENG.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2019, 01:48:55 pm »
My moni

David_Schrein

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2019, 01:51:06 pm »