Author Topic: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition | PRIZE POOL 500 euros  (Read 26200 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition | PRIZE POOL 500 euros
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2019, 02:25:56 pm »
Gibby giving away native tournament money lol. Btw ur fucking mad to give this away to anyone in Nw

Not native tournament money, at least not specifically. I don’t know why you think I’m mad to give this away to people in NW. I’ve met some really great people here and if anything I feel indebted to them and the wider community for the unique experiences they have facilitated. These specific people will know I’m referring to them, but really I feel like I have incurred a debt from these positive experiences and that it is right for me to give something back.

Joe has given money in tournaments on Mercs and I knew he was interested in providing money to other prize pools so I contacted him about working together to make a sizeable prize pool. He’s also played a lot of NW but more casually than many here.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2019, 05:42:46 pm »
Gibby giving away native tournament money lol. Btw ur fucking mad to give this away to anyone in Nw

Not native tournament money, at least not specifically. I don’t know why you think I’m mad to give this away to people in NW. I’ve met some really great people here and if anything I feel indebted to them and the wider community for the unique experiences they have facilitated. These specific people will know I’m referring to them, but really I feel like I have incurred a debt from these positive experiences and that it is right for me to give something back.

Joe has given money in tournaments on Mercs and I knew he was interested in providing money to other prize pools so I contacted him about working together to make a sizeable prize pool. He’s also played a lot of NW but more casually than many here.
LOL

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2019, 05:50:15 pm »

LOL

sensing a lack of wholesome energy from you ;D
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2019, 06:00:03 pm »
thanks for the ez money fellow brummie

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2019, 06:59:44 pm »
THIS IS SO WHOLESOME

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2019, 07:36:03 pm »

LOL

correct master yoda  ;D ;D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2019, 07:37:12 pm »
Spoiler

LOL

[close]
At least if Ry4n somehow wins the tournament (I mean if every other player dies before then other than him that is partaking) then he won't get his monies!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline RzR

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2019, 08:39:39 pm »
Team Name: VerteVerge
Team leader: Dren
Team Roster + ID of each one (5 min/9 max) :Dren - Dayboul - Faisan - RzR - Melsyo - Vortx
Steam contact : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005000127/
Do you accept the rules  ? Oui

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2019, 09:09:22 pm »
Spoiler

LOL

[close]
At least if Ry4n somehow wins the tournament (I mean if every other player dies before then other than him that is partaking) then he won't get his monies!
ouch pls dont roast me for putting "LOL" on a forum page.

Spoiler
is just meme relaxo, very nice of Gibby (and Joe?) to give their, im assuming, hard earned money as a prize pool.  Troubles me why they would do so, but nonetheless a thoughtful act i guess.
[close]
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 09:13:19 pm by Ry@n »

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2019, 09:17:05 pm »
Remove Van pls from OutKast roster :(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2019, 09:20:37 pm »
Spoiler

LOL

[close]

Spoiler
is just meme relaxo, very nice of Gibby (and Joe?) to give their, im assuming, hard earned money as a prize pool.  Troubles me why they would do so, but nonetheless a thoughtful act i guess.
[close]
ouch pls don't roast people for trying to help out this toxic community  :)  :)  :)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2019, 09:50:59 pm »
Spoiler

LOL

[close]

Spoiler
[close]
ouch pls don't roast people for trying to help out this toxic community  :)  :)  :)
Kiss me already this flirting is getting too much