Author Topic: Event Ideas  (Read 52570 times)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Event Ideas
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2019, 04:02:23 pm »
I'm not sure it will be as interesting as it sounds though, people will make ultra stacked team to win this.

Lets say I do a team with the 8 best french native players and to that I add 5 of the best nw players.

So basically our team will be on native the FRA team and then on NW it will be me + 5 great players + Maximou and someone else.

You need to add a rule to avoid op team imo, people from nw must also play on Native and Native players must play on nw aswell.

If this tournament happens, i'm going to remove my application for the nwfl thats for sure.
weird example considering france in NW achieved absolute jack this year :)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2019, 06:39:34 pm »
I'm not sure it will be as interesting as it sounds though, people will make ultra stacked team to win this.

Lets say I do a team with the 8 best french native players and to that I add 5 of the best nw players.

So basically our team will be on native the FRA team and then on NW it will be me + 5 great players + Maximou and someone else.

You need to add a rule to avoid op team imo, people from nw must also play on Native and Native players must play on nw aswell.

If this tournament happens, i'm going to remove my application for the nwfl thats for sure.

also native french side  ;D ;D ;D ;D Can't wait for ciiges to clap them french ass

Tournesol

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2019, 06:56:14 pm »
I didnt know that you can't read fwuffy. Anyway, i'm wasting my time here, good luck gibby for this.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2019, 07:00:04 pm »
I didnt know that you can't read fwuffy. Anyway, i'm wasting my time here, good luck gibby for this.
well if you could read too, there is a rule that guarantees an overlap of players from both modules, I don't know what other sort of rule you'd want without placing overdone restrictions

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2019, 08:58:05 pm »

also native french side  ;D ;D ;D ;D Can't wait for ciiges to clap them french ass
yeah Golden please enlighten us with your native experience, we are all very interested to hear about your immense knowledge
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2019, 10:00:22 pm »

yeah Golden please enlighten us with your native experience, we are all very interested to hear about your immense knowledge

Oh don't worry im just spewing out what ive heard ciiges saying that he wants to beat the french

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2019, 10:01:33 pm »

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2019, 10:19:09 pm »

Oh don't worry im just spewing out what ive heard ciiges saying that he wants to beat the french

He started attending matches with his team, let's say that's a good start to try and beat us  :)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2019, 12:30:13 am »

He started attending matches with his team, let's say that's a good start to try and beat us  :)

what do you think about adding cavalry battles?
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2019, 10:57:35 am »

what do you think about adding cavalry battles?
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2019, 11:39:49 am »
No cavalry battles thank you don't come again
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2019, 12:08:47 pm »
No cavalry battles thank you don't come again
you can play lancers Kore maybe  ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey