Author Topic: EU Events, a little later?  (Read 4591 times)

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Events, a little later?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 11:00:08 am »
Nice necro tbh
also if you have a problem with event times, either quit being a bitch or maybe host your own? then you decide what time the event takes place?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 11:05:12 am »
To be honest it won't change now unless you host a single event yourself.

The majority of the playerbase is younger meaning that the earlier event times doesn't affect them, and even I work 9-10 hour days and can attend 7pm if I can be bothered to rush my normal routine.

I think this only affects a small amount of people so the 'default' shouldn't and wouldn't be changed.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 11:39:53 am »
To be honest it won't change now unless you host a single event yourself.

The majority of the playerbase is younger meaning that the earlier event times doesn't affect them, and even I work 9-10 hour days and can attend 7pm if I can be bothered to rush my normal routine.

I think this only affects a small amount of people so the 'default' shouldn't and wouldn't be changed.
^

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 11:42:01 am »
Also bare in mind with a large portion of the player-base being younger a lot of players can't be talking or attending events at 10pm plus as they have times where they either need to be quiet or start coming off the PC, or in my case at 10pm I start winding down off video games and watch some TV or a movie so I can sleep better.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2018, 12:08:04 pm »
Need i also mention that a large chunk of the community  players come from gmt+2 countries?

Offline Shade22

• Sergeant
  • Creator of 11e TdP; Ex Capitaine of 11e TdP;
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [11e]Shade
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2018, 03:51:55 pm »
in real, it was only a joke to "exhume" the post from 2013, bc i those times wasn't easy find a decent event... (the event time doesn't affect me)

Spoiler
Nice insults btw
[close]

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2018, 07:29:43 pm »
Nice necro tbh
also if you have a problem with event times, either quit being a bitch or maybe host your own? then you decide what time the event takes place?
Why are you directing that towards me? :-\

I'm NA so I don't really give a fuck about when EUs do events, I was just saying nice necro to the dude who necroed the fuck outta this thread.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2018, 06:03:25 pm »
If people want I can try on saturday 8pm GMT

edit: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=39144.msg1723438#msg1723438
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:12:52 pm by StephanGH »

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2018, 06:53:53 pm »
Nice necro tbh
Why are you directing that towards me? :-\

I'm NA so I don't really give a fuck about when EUs do events, I was just saying nice necro to the dude who necroed the fuck outta this thread.
Nope not towards you, I quoted you bc I wanted to tell what I told to the person that necro’d this shit ^^