Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Hall of Fame  (Read 48813 times)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars Hall of Fame
« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2017, 06:18:11 pm »
I am also famous. At least two other people know who i am.

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #316 on: January 25, 2017, 12:56:55 pm »
do you guys like glory hall?  ::)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 25, 2017, 12:59:50 pm »
I take one thing away from NW, even if the video of us getting 1v10'd does have 13.5k views at least everyone knows who I am!!!!!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #318 on: January 25, 2017, 07:10:55 pm »
I take one thing away from NW, even if the video of us getting 1v10'd does have 13.5k views at least everyone knows who I am!!!!!
Who r u?

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
  • GF server Admin and NW meele pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 25, 2017, 07:45:42 pm »
Hi it's Petl here,
I am quite disapointed that I am not in the adding poll to be in the NW hall of fame. But I understand that. I was influencal only to those who were my friends (that I trained them).
Don't forget that I win the 1v1 EU duel tournament in 2015 and other events. I am sorry I was/or still I am self-motivated. NW is part of my gaming life and it will after then too.

Signing off

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #320 on: January 25, 2017, 07:56:10 pm »
Hi it's Petl here,
I am quite disapointed that I am not in the adding poll to be in the NW hall of fame. But I understand that. I was influencal only to those who were my friends (that I trained them).
Don't forget that I win the 1v1 EU duel tournament in 2015 and other events. I am sorry I was/or still I am self-motivated. NW is part of my gaming life and it will after then too.

Signing off
Don't get me wrong with this post Petl but there are players who won a lot more tournaments than you that didn't even come close so don't be disheartened lol (e.g. Axiom, Eddie, Evan, Mopin, Harrier, etc).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #321 on: January 25, 2017, 07:58:52 pm »
Hi it's Petl here,

Signing off
Don't get me wrong with this post Petl but there are players who won a lot more tournaments than you that didn't even come close so don't be disheartened lol (e.g. Axiom, Eddie, Evan, Mopin, Harrier, Kore, etc).
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
  • GF server Admin and NW meele pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 25, 2017, 08:02:37 pm »
Hi it's Petl here,

Signing off
Don't get me wrong with this post Petl but there are players who won a lot more tournaments than you that didn't even come close so don't be disheartened lol (e.g. Axiom, Eddie, Evan, Mopin, Harrier, etc).
I fully respect that. And no I am not disheartened just a bit disapointed. I will take it as it is.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #323 on: January 25, 2017, 08:17:05 pm »
Lol don't take this shit list to heart. Anything allowing our ego filled community to vote is pure cancer. Especially when it's only taking votes of FSE users which is a miniscule amount of the player base and it's the most aids part. If the list isn't 100% statistical it's 100% bullshit.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2017, 08:27:30 pm »
Lol don't take this shit list to heart. Anything allowing our ego filled community to vote is pure cancer. Especially when it's only taking votes of FSE users which is a miniscule amount of the player base and it's the most aids part. If the list isn't 100% statistical it's 100% bullshit.
Except how are statistics going to help to recognize those that have hosted events, servers, and all that fun stuff have has positive effects on the community?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #325 on: January 25, 2017, 08:32:31 pm »
Except how are statistics going to help to recognize those that have hosted events, servers, and all that fun stuff have has positive effects on the community?

Make a catagory for event organizers, set standards for that category. For example how many events etc did they host. How popular were these events. How long did they run suuccesfully. Did the event make an impression on the community. Etc etc etc. Just my opinion though.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #326 on: January 25, 2017, 08:49:58 pm »

Make a catagory for event organizers, set standards for that category. For example how many events etc did they host. How popular were these events. How long did they run suuccesfully. Did the event make an impression on the community. Etc etc etc. Just my opinion though.
If you let autists vote, no matter the standards you will still get an autistic result.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #327 on: January 25, 2017, 08:51:03 pm »

If you let autists vote, no matter the standards you will still get an autistic result.
+1

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
« Reply #328 on: January 25, 2017, 09:25:19 pm »
True.

Offline Nero_