Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 635706 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2745 on: July 30, 2019, 04:13:09 pm »
Why tf im not on old farts list  ???

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2746 on: July 30, 2019, 04:15:09 pm »
Bob told me not to touch it. :(
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline SmKrakenn

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 42nd[M-L-Y]_Sgt_SmKrakenn
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2747 on: July 30, 2019, 08:45:09 pm »
Your In-game Name: 42nd[G-L-Y]_MSgt_SmKrakenn
Their In-game Name: AYOV_Salogas
Reason For Ban: Swearing
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
201907302129191" border="0
[close]

Spoiler
20190730212954-1" border="0
[close]

Time/date : 21.20/30.07.2019

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: July 30, 2019, 08:59:23 pm »
I don't speak Turkish, what exactly did he say so I can decide if it's ban worthy?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #2749 on: July 30, 2019, 09:21:20 pm »
I believe he was temp banned at the time by Strawhead anyway
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Strawhead

• Captain
  • I am on a long and narrow path.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: July 30, 2019, 09:56:04 pm »
Your In-game Name: 42nd[G-L-Y]_MSgt_SmKrakenn
Their In-game Name: AYOV_Salogas
Reason For Ban: Swearing
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
201907302129191" border="0
[close]

Spoiler
20190730212954-1" border="0
[close]

Time/date : 21.20/30.07.2019
I already banned him.

I believe he was temp banned at the time by Strawhead anyway
Yeah man.

I don't speak Turkish, what exactly did he say so I can decide if it's ban worthy?
He insulted them. But as I said, I banned him.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: July 31, 2019, 10:07:57 am »
Cool, thanks.

Offline Hughie123

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment Of Foot
  • Nick: Hughie
« Reply #2752 on: July 31, 2019, 04:00:00 pm »
When do admin applications open again?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: July 31, 2019, 04:09:28 pm »
There is no 'set date' just when we decide that more are needed/removed.

Offline ozgur

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: August 01, 2019, 03:11:38 pm »
In-game Name: OsamaBinLaden
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): ı dont know
Reason For Ban: i changed my nick to osama bin laden
Time/date (If Known): ı dont remember
Apology/Statement Against Ban: i dont know it was a forbidden sorry about that
Player ID (If Known): 1715936

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: August 01, 2019, 03:42:40 pm »
In-game Name: OsamaBinLaden
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): ı dont know
Reason For Ban: i changed my nick to osama bin laden
Time/date (If Known): ı dont remember
Apology/Statement Against Ban: i dont know it was a forbidden sorry about that
Player ID (If Known): 1715936
Unbanned, looks like it was quite some time back.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: August 01, 2019, 03:50:54 pm »
In-game Name: koshkova_Hardy
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): autoban
Reason For Ban: maybe massive teamkills, idk, im noob
Time/date (If Known): 2-3 weeks later
Apology/Statement Against Ban: im so russian, so idk how to translate this, sorry about it, (im noob)
Player ID (If Known): 992114
It was an autoban so yes it was for lots of tk's. I've unbanned you now.

Offline kozhin

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: August 04, 2019, 03:01:24 pm »
In-game Name:KozhiN
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):munj
Reason For Ban:i kept mentioning his bad skills in melee, the real reason was that he was bad at the game and i kept beating him so he couldnt take it
Time/date (If Known): 10 mins ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban:i dont think i deserve to be banned for mocking on others bad skills, i apologise to bob , bcuz hes the only person  i find worthy of apologizing
Player ID (If Known):

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #2758 on: August 04, 2019, 03:26:37 pm »
Reason For Ban:i kept mentioning his bad skills in melee, the real reason was that he was bad at the game and i kept beating him so he couldnt take it
Apology/Statement Against Ban:i dont think i deserve to be banned for mocking on others bad skills, i apologise to bob , bcuz hes the only person  i find worthy of apologizing
Player ID (If Known):

You weren't banned for harrassing me, although I don't deny that was a contributing factor. It was primarily due to delaying on several occasions, a rule break which you were warned about and then slain for when this warning was not heeded. Furthermore you brought a toxic attitude to the server by insulting other players. Finally due to the frequency of your toxic chat, I considered it to be spam. I banned you following a long period (1 maps worth) of grace in which I gave you time to calm down and stop, which you failed to do.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #2759 on: August 04, 2019, 04:14:23 pm »
Player ID (If Known):

You weren't banned for harrassing me, although I don't deny that was a contributing factor. It was primarily due to delaying on several occasions, a rule break which you were warned about and then slain for when this warning was not heeded. Furthermore you brought a toxic attitude to the server by insulting other players. Finally due to the frequency of your toxic chat, I considered it to be spam. I banned you following a long period (1 maps worth) of grace in which I gave you time to calm down and stop, which you failed to do.

Wow Munj didn’t know you still played. Biased 63e admin smh you’re bad at the game.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.