Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 636302 times)

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #1635 on: April 02, 2018, 09:28:39 pm »
Both should be unbanned

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1636 on: April 03, 2018, 09:08:50 am »
In-game Name: 71st_Grd_Krastinov
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): the best eu admin ever named axiom
Reason For Ban: I said a mean thing to him about his performance in the video game
Time/date (If Known): 4/1/2018 5:06 AM and whatever time itd be for you people
Apology/Statement Against Ban: im very sorry for disrespecting and hurting your feeling axiom, maybe you can find a place in your heart to forgive me
Player ID (If Known): no i dont know this
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1637 on: April 03, 2018, 12:15:55 pm »
In-game Name: 71st_Grd_Krastinov
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): the best eu admin ever named axiom
Reason For Ban: I said a mean thing to him about his performance in the video game
Time/date (If Known): 4/1/2018 5:06 AM and whatever time itd be for you people
Apology/Statement Against Ban: im very sorry for disrespecting and hurting your feeling axiom, maybe you can find a place in your heart to forgive me
Player ID (If Known): no i dont know this
Unbanned.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline WilsonKC.

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lunatic_Wilson | WilsonKC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1638 on: April 04, 2018, 04:40:40 pm »
Ban Request
Your In-game Name: Lunatic_Wilson
Their In-game Name: Richy_gg & 75th_Gren_Arnold_Sharzenegar
Reason For Ban: So this is what happens one guy decides to harass me in the chat and kept saying the same thing for 4 days until I said I'm sorry but I'm going to mute you afterwards the next round guy called Richy_gg stabs me and I go down to around like 1hp then Arnold comes over and kicks me and leaves the spawn like nothing happen. Then afterwards when I do ask him he is saying it's not his fault that it happens.
Evidence (screenshots): Image of the TK.
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 3:35 PM GMT UK Time.

IMG:
https://i.gyazo.com/0f542afb788d911775f55eba722d41c8.jpg

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: April 04, 2018, 07:39:13 pm »
Both banned.

Offline hyperwolf1998

• Volunteer
  • Regimental Tags - 12th_Gren_Fraser
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hyperwolf
« Reply #1640 on: April 05, 2018, 03:00:18 pm »
In-game Name: I_am_Depressed
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Axiom
Reason For Ban: Afk a few rounds, I then started moving and got moved to spectators just as I started walking at least 2 steps. I then instantly re-joined a team. Was then kicked from server and I didn't get a warning. I re-joined the server and said cunt was btw wasn't rly directed at the admin was just in frustration.
Time/date (If Known): 3-4 April time not sure late I think
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry I didn't follow the rules and I'm sorry for the use of my language I was having an emotional day wont happen again.
Player ID (If Known): 1196219

Offline WilsonKC.

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lunatic_Wilson | WilsonKC
« Reply #1641 on: April 05, 2018, 03:16:49 pm »
Reason For Ban: Afk a few rounds, I then started moving and got moved to spectators just as I started walking at least 2 steps. I then instantly re-joined a team. Was then kicked from server and I didn't get a warning. I re-joined the server and said cunt was btw wasn't rly directed at the admin was just in frustration.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry I didn't follow the rules and I'm sorry for the use of my language I was having an emotional day wont happen again.

I can understand you were in frustration about something that happen in game or IRL but letting your rage take over is and will always be a bad sign. So if Axiom banned you. He did you a favor in that perspective calling someone or something a cunt is not the best solution to become one with the People or yourself. I think. I'm not demanding or saying you must. But giving you a tip. It's maybe time to have a little break from the game,

And to let you know alot is being said and disrespected to me and alot of insult's but I never Insult back in that kind of matter. But if you are truely sorry I'll be happy to see you on the server and play With you as a fellow Player in group fighting. Best of Luck
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 03:37:32 pm by WilsonKC. »

Offline hyperwolf1998

• Volunteer
  • Regimental Tags - 12th_Gren_Fraser
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hyperwolf
« Reply #1642 on: April 05, 2018, 03:59:25 pm »
Well like I said I truly am sorry if I wasn't I wouldn't have said sorry. This server is the only server I play on really and I understand why I was banned and I agree with it completely. If the decision is to deny my request so be it but I would like to apologise personally to Axiom for my misconduct of the rules. Thanks. :)

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: April 05, 2018, 04:13:14 pm »
I clearly stated in admin chat, big purple writing to change your name. I then kicked you so you could do so. You know what you did after that. Unbanned on the apology you gave me. Dont join with a name like that again.

Offline Kondziox

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: April 07, 2018, 01:23:43 pm »
In-game Name:NOFORM
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):IDK
Reason For Ban:Idk
Time/date (If Known):between 2 and 6. I do not know the time
Apology/Statement Against Ban:so i got ban for nothing,around 2 April I took a break up to 15.I suddenly enter the server and write here that I have a ban.I didn't know who banned me and when. There is nothing in the forum to say that I got a ban and in the game it shows me that I was blocked.I need fast help!
Player ID (If Known):1372404

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:12:03 pm by Kondziox »

Wursti

« Reply #1645 on: April 07, 2018, 02:19:44 pm »
Ban Request
Your In-game Name: POL_Kondziox
Their In-game Name: Lunatic_Kondziox,PWH*Kondziox,75th_Rct_Kyree_Stanley,NOFORM
Reason For Ban: so i got ban for nothing,around 2 April I took a break up to 15.I suddenly enter the server and write here that I have a ban.I didn't know who banned me and when. There is nothing in the forum to say that I got a ban and in the game it shows me that I was blocked.I need fast help!
Evidence (screenshots):I got a ban when I wasn't on the server so I don't have screenshots
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) between 2 and 6. I do not know the time

is this a ban request or an unban request?

Offline Kondziox

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: April 07, 2018, 03:05:15 pm »
#edit
sorry for that
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:12:31 pm by Kondziox »

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: April 07, 2018, 03:40:19 pm »
In-game Name:NOFORM
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):IDK
Reason For Ban:Idk
Time/date (If Known):between 2 and 6. I do not know the time
Apology/Statement Against Ban:so i got ban for nothing,around 2 April I took a break up to 15.I suddenly enter the server and write here that I have a ban.I didn't know who banned me and when. There is nothing in the forum to say that I got a ban and in the game it shows me that I was blocked.I need fast help!
Player ID (If Known):1372404
Unbanned if you want to know why you was message me on steam.

yecgga

« Reply #1648 on: April 08, 2018, 03:31:32 pm »
In-game Name: 88th_Col_Noir
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Maurice
Reason For Ban: I just asked a question to Maurice, then he banned me. I didn't didn't insult, spam chat or break any other rules.
Time/date (If Known): 5 mins ago/ 14:25 I suppose
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I have to know ban reason first. Hope Maurice can explain.
Player ID (If Known): 783869
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 03:33:10 pm by Gatts »

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: April 08, 2018, 03:38:09 pm »
In-game Name: 88th_Col_Noir
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Maurice
Reason For Ban: I just asked a question to Maurice, then he banned me. I didn't didn't insult, spam chat or break any other rules.
Time/date (If Known): 5 mins ago/ 14:25 I suppose
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I have to know ban reason first. Hope Maurice can explain.
Player ID (If Known): 783869

Denied.