Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 636226 times)

Wursti

Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #1305 on: December 19, 2017, 04:27:53 pm »
Spoiler
In-Game Name: BauerHuber or 72nd_Gren_Alexander_Noirland
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/eteriasu/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 72nd / Gren
Admin Experience: NWL Ref, Linebattle Administration and some other admin stuff
Spoken Languages: German, English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): yes, autoban for teamkilling
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I'm playing on the groupfight everyday and I have noticed that it's increasingly the case that there are people on the server trolling and no admin is online to slay/ban them and I'd like to help the admin team in keeping the server safe form such players (it's really annoying if you want to have fun on the gf and get teamkilled all the time or somebody delays). I'm often on the server after 10pm and I feel like there are not many admins online at this time, so I might be a good help. I just want me and other players to enjoy playing on the groupfight and I think I'm the right person to ensure that everybody has fun :)
This guy does not exist in our regiment...
[close]

Am I too stupid to realize the irony or r u serious Rommel? lol

Offline Eteriasu

• Second Lieutenant
  • Die Stunden bringens Geld
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1306 on: December 19, 2017, 06:49:44 pm »
He didn't know that I have a new in-game name, but I informed him so everything is OK :)

Offline Lesakj

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: December 19, 2017, 07:55:28 pm »
In-game Name:L
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Smallest
Reason For Ban:2-TK
Time/date (If Known):19.12.17 5-6GMT(maybe)
Apology/Statement Against Ban: i'm sorry for what I did.
Player ID (If Known):1161060

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1308 on: December 19, 2017, 08:58:12 pm »
In-game Name:L
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Smallest
Reason For Ban:2-TK
Time/date (If Known):19.12.17 5-6GMT(maybe)
Apology/Statement Against Ban: i'm sorry for what I did.
Player ID (If Known):1161060
Unbanned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Mighty Irish Man

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Pte_Mighty
« Reply #1309 on: December 20, 2017, 01:15:50 pm »
Ban Request
Your In-game Name: 33rd_Pte_IrishMan
Their In-game Name: K-KKA_Nr21_Knr_Smallest
Reason For Ban: Deliberately team killing me. He flammed his team mates, claiming they were no good. (Which we weren't, but we're there to improve?) I told him, you need to do some teamwork with us then. Then he decided he didn't like this, and instantly team killed me next round at spawn. He is an admin and should be held to a higher standard.
Evidence (screenshots): https://gyazo.com/245b71fc49e86b954041764e5e0a9979 (This shows I wasn't anywhere near the enemy team.
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) Date: 20/12/17 Time: In around 11.55am and 12.10pm

Thanks.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: December 20, 2017, 02:08:36 pm »
I'll ask Smallest for his side of the story.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ImKaMiKaze

• Private
  • Kamikaze <3 Hertz
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mr_T
« Reply #1311 on: December 20, 2017, 02:21:01 pm »
In-game Name: Kazee
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): K-KA_Nr21_Knr_Smallest
Reason For Ban: Not fighting with a friend.
Time/date (If Known): 14:08 20/12/2017
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I dont think thats a good reason to ban but i accept the consequences of my actions. Sorry.
Player ID (If Known):

Offline Smallest

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smallest
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1312 on: December 20, 2017, 02:24:51 pm »
Ban Request
Your In-game Name: 33rd_Pte_IrishMan
Their In-game Name: K-KKA_Nr21_Knr_Smallest
Reason For Ban: Deliberately team killing me. He flammed his team mates, claiming they were no good. (Which we weren't, but we're there to improve?) I told him, you need to do some teamwork with us then. Then he decided he didn't like this, and instantly team killed me next round at spawn. He is an admin and should be held to a higher standard.
Evidence (screenshots): https://gyazo.com/245b71fc49e86b954041764e5e0a9979 (This shows I wasn't anywhere near the enemy team.
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) Date: 20/12/17 Time: In around 11.55am and 12.10pm

Thanks.

We both know that's not what happened, yes I did say "can I get some new teammates pls?" and you started saying well if I help my teammates then they will get some kill. Then we were both fighting and I team killed you 2 rounds after I believe on accident not 1 round
Blackie

Offline Smallest

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: December 20, 2017, 02:27:01 pm »
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I dont think thats a good reason to ban but i accept the consequences of my actions. Sorry.
Player ID (If Known):

The reason you were banned is because you kept team hitting and team killing after being warned 4 times which I think is enough times to stop doing what you were doing
Blackie

Offline Mighty Irish Man

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Pte_Mighty
« Reply #1314 on: December 20, 2017, 02:34:40 pm »
We both know that's not what happened, yes I did say "can I get some new teammates pls?" and you started saying well if I help my teammates then they will get some kill. Then we were both fighting and I team killed you 2 rounds after I believe on accident not 1 round

You're joking right? you know if the logs are viewed it will clearly state it was the round straight after all was spoken? and there was no one near me when you killed me. Not to mention when I joined the server you healed yourself mid round, which I didn't involve since I didn't take a screenshot, but god only know what else you get up to, and get away with. Utter joke...

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: December 20, 2017, 02:39:27 pm »

You're joking right? you know if the logs are viewed it will clearly state it was the round straight after all was spoken? and there was no one near me when you killed me. Not to mention when I joined the server you healed yourself mid round, which I didn't involve since I didn't take a screenshot, but god only know what else you get up to, and get away with. Utter joke...
I will look at the logs when I'm home but without a screenshot I doubt there is much evidence to say whether it was on purpose or not.

Player ID (If Known):
Post in two days.

Offline Smallest

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: December 20, 2017, 02:40:25 pm »

It might of been the round after, I never said it wasn't I can't remember and you were the actually the one that got angry but no I did not tk you on purpose, if I was really that mad I could've slayed you I have no reason to tk you but I wasn't and it was actually an accidnet
Blackie

Offline ImKaMiKaze

• Private
  • Kamikaze <3 Hertz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: December 21, 2017, 12:56:38 pm »
Player ID (If Known):

The reason you were banned is because you kept team hitting and team killing after being warned 4 times which I think is enough times to stop doing what you were doing

Teamkilling who... 4 times? sure...

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: December 21, 2017, 04:59:50 pm »
It will be looked into so stop spamming the thread for now.

Offline ImKaMiKaze

• Private
  • Kamikaze <3 Hertz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: December 22, 2017, 12:50:03 pm »
Player ID (If Known):