Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108763 times)

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
  • Side: Union
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #480 on: September 20, 2014, 10:06:17 pm »
Name of the perpetrator: Nr4_DM_FHJ_Anno
  How did he break the rules: teamkill at the spawn, disconnect (shortly after I warned about it)
  Date and time of the rule violation: 14.09.2014 - about 3 mins ago
  Evidence (Screenshots, Chatlog):
Spoiler
[close]

banned
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #481 on: September 20, 2014, 10:36:53 pm »
Steam Name:[Nr12]Arminius[3teFK]

Why would you be an good admin:I am an serious Gamer. In case of Mount and Blade Warband I almost got 900 hours ,around 800 in Napolonic Wars i intensively used this time to train players, train myself , have fun and also create regulatory.I love to have fun  and  to improve myself on servers like Killbox or Groupfight (I love this 2 servers).Because I love this servers and I know that trolls can be very annoying and players can lose fun on that servers. So the 1st point why I apply  is that I want to stop trolling whenever I see it. But i know the difference between trolling and having fun and I also try to communicate before I am using admin stuff like kick or ban or(do not wonder  I am talking about my old officer activity and event organisation )... .The next point is I am good in speaking and understand languages and short formes so I can communicate very well.My german is  perfect because i live in Germany and also was born in Germany. My exact location is Saxony and I do not just speak normal German ,I also understand and speak bavarian german,saxon german,and also fractions of prussian words .About my knowledge of english following would be to say I am learning english for years now ,I take part in school projects and also taking part in special courses and also in an project called Cambridge and I will probably end this one with an award in this year so my english skills are nearly same like my german ones.In my next year I will also take part in french lessons and will learn frech words soon, so that would be an plus i guess.If I would become an amin i would never abuse my powers that is also one think why I apply as an admin I mean not all admins are doing that I also got some good friends which are admins on that server but I can not understand why some admins have to talk about what they did yesterday or talking about other silly stuff in admin chat you should only use that chat for saying hello or goodbye that the players know that an admin is here /is going and I hate it if admins change the server settings like 50 round per map  that is unnecessary so I mean you can contact with the players but I will never feel like god and always abuse admin chat and always try to talk in an calm way to players on that server not to ban immediately .But if someone is not behaving even if  I warned him i am not shy to ban people.The next point why  I would be an good amin is that I earned this 900 hours in like 8 months so I am very active in NW and would probablly be on the server everyday.I want people to have fun  and not be afraid of other admins or trolls.I also know know the differnce between sarcasm and fun.

About yourself:I am an 16 year old german guy,I got an great sense of humour and with me my friends always have fun.I love my animals i got 3 cats and spend at least 1 hour with them every day,I am playing football in an club .I also love to go out with friends .I am interested in history and I am helping old people in my village and also operating profit like supporting the NABU in my village.I also love to do other sports like cycling.I am an fair person.

Current admins that could vouch for you:Kaasovic,Badenprinz,Dusan,Funck and i also guess Chriseh and Milten but I am not sure

I am looking forward to get an reply:)

Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 21, 2014, 02:14:15 am »
Steam Name:[Nr12]Arminius[3teFK]

Why would you be an good admin:I am an serious Gamer. In case of Mount and Blade Warband I almost got 900 hours ,around 800 in Napolonic Wars i intensively used this time to train players, train myself , have fun and also create regulatory.I love to have fun  and  to improve myself on servers like Killbox or Groupfight (I love this 2 servers).Because I love this servers and I know that trolls can be very annoying and players can lose fun on that servers. So the 1st point why I apply  is that I want to stop trolling whenever I see it. But i know the difference between trolling and having fun and I also try to communicate before I am using admin stuff like kick or ban or(do not wonder  I am talking about my old officer activity and event organisation )... .The next point is I am good in speaking and understand languages and short formes so I can communicate very well.My german is  perfect because i live in Germany and also was born in Germany. My exact location is Saxony and I do not just speak normal German ,I also understand and speak bavarian german,saxon german,and also fractions of prussian words .About my knowledge of english following would be to say I am learning english for years now ,I take part in school projects and also taking part in special courses and also in an project called Cambridge and I will probably end this one with an award in this year so my english skills are nearly same like my german ones.In my next year I will also take part in french lessons and will learn frech words soon, so that would be an plus i guess.If I would become an amin i would never abuse my powers that is also one think why I apply as an admin I mean not all admins are doing that I also got some good friends which are admins on that server but I can not understand why some admins have to talk about what they did yesterday or talking about other silly stuff in admin chat you should only use that chat for saying hello or goodbye that the players know that an admin is here /is going and I hate it if admins change the server settings like 50 round per map  that is unnecessary so I mean you can contact with the players but I will never feel like god and always abuse admin chat and always try to talk in an calm way to players on that server not to ban immediately .But if someone is not behaving even if  I warned him i am not shy to ban people.The next point why  I would be an good amin is that I earned this 900 hours in like 8 months so I am very active in NW and would probablly be on the server everyday.I want people to have fun  and not be afraid of other admins or trolls.I also know know the differnce between sarcasm and fun.

About yourself:I am an 16 year old german guy,I got an great sense of humour and with me my friends always have fun.I love my animals i got 3 cats and spend at least 1 hour with them every day,I am playing football in an club .I also love to go out with friends .I am interested in history and I am helping old people in my village and also operating profit like supporting the NABU in my village.I also love to do other sports like cycling.I am an fair person.

Current admins that could vouch for you:Kaasovic,Badenprinz,Dusan,Funck and i also guess Chriseh and Milten but I am not sure

I am looking forward to get an reply:)

I think this is the first application I should put into a spoiler, but you might overlook this, so i do as normal.

You are accepted - Pls add me on steam. I will add you myself, this time it is worth the efford.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 02:16:49 am by Sir Henri »
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 21, 2014, 02:18:24 am »
Server Update: 2 new maps. 32 maps improved, patched and bugfixed

Offline 19eRd_Art_AdC_Yboutard

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 23, 2014, 07:17:11 pm »
hello, can you Debanne me and I'll do it again?
Thank you for reading this message.

Offline 19eRd_Art_AdC_Yboutard

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 23, 2014, 07:25:56 pm »
 Name you got banned: Yboutard
  Date and time when you were banned: Perme
  Reason for the ban: I don't know
  Why should we unban you:I am playing with my friends and I would do is not that I am

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 23, 2014, 09:32:55 pm »
  Why should we unban you:I am playing with my friends and I would do is not that I am
Google Translate is not suitable for unban requests. :P The format is on page one of da thread.
<3

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #487 on: September 23, 2014, 09:40:30 pm »
Just next time ask a friend to post it if he knows English :) , like ask caulincourt in your reg :)

Offline Roversgas

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 23, 2014, 09:58:42 pm »
Steam Name: Roversgas
  Why would you be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I hate rule breakers and trolls and I will try my best to make the players on killbox have a good time  ;)
  About yourself: I am 15 years old from UK England. I am currently in the 34th and can come on killbox after 3.00pm GMT on most weekdays.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Pandakins, JamJon1822

Offline Pandakins

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 23, 2014, 10:01:07 pm »
  Why would you be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I hate rule breakers and trolls and I will try my best to make the players on killbox have a good time  ;)
  About yourself: I am 15 years old from UK England. I am currently in the 34th and can come on killbox after 3.00pm GMT on most weekdays.

He is extremely trust worthy and I r8 10/10 for not abusing admin chat and admin powers.

Offline Walter

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walter
« Reply #490 on: September 23, 2014, 10:39:41 pm »
We need to have sorted the admins there are many there stopt playing the game.

65y_SgtMaj_Zeus/Walter  :D

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 24, 2014, 12:38:55 pm »
  Steam Name:Kwylers
  Why would you be a good admin:I try not to abuse admin commands, and to help peuple. And I try to make everyone respect the rules
  About yourself:I am 14 years old my name is Stephane and I'm french
  Current admins that could vouch for you:Lord-Gax

I have to deny both of you, because we got so many new admins in the last month that we will only accept the best applications, so pls dont worry and feel free to write a new application which is more detailed to convince me.  ;)
I am always happy to see new applications cause this shows me that the community is still interested in Killbox. 

Offline Chtimi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 24, 2014, 01:31:33 pm »
Ok Sir Henri can you Unban 19eRd_Art_AdC_Yboutard , I'm not sure but i think he is not a troller , and if he troll i will ban him again.

Chtimi

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 25, 2014, 10:07:54 am »

There is no one with that name in the ban list, pls give me thr correct name or your GUID, you will get it by joining killbox gungame

Offline Sachsenburg

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban-request
« Reply #494 on: September 28, 2014, 06:02:26 pm »
Name you got banned: Abgeniggt von Technigg

Date and time when you were banned: I actually cant say when i were banned. Between April and July 2014. (Im very sorry about this terrible Date)

Reason for the ban: The Admin told me no reason and he didnt warned me he just banned me perm. But im pretty sure my name was the reason.

Why should you unban me: I dont even wanted to join with this name. I just forgot to change it. Im a serious, active player and i really want to play on killbox again please. :///