Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 363636 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1560 on: March 27, 2017, 01:31:08 pm »
btw stevens, why ur not playing for ireland?
m-nwwc 2015
Nation: Ireland
Co-Captain: James_TTT
2nd Co-Captain: Skittles
Roster: James_TTT, Skittles, Irish, Delwyn, hertz, stevens, Jam boy and Unai
[close]

I didn't play in 2015. Explain this to me: Why isn't Pricey playing for GB? Why isn't Pricey playing for Ireland?  Why has ExoticFail Changed? Why has Dantheman Changed?  Too many Unanswered questions. If you asked Caz. And i'm pretty sure price you already Proved your self wrong quite a few pages back. So ill just leave it at that.

First of all, DanTheMan is no longer the name I go by. Second of all, I have played for the Ukrainian team in 2016 before they were disbanded because Folka and Kobzik gave up. I played for Spain in the 2015 NWWC which was two years ago, if you are still so petty because there are internal problems doesn't mean you should try to stir shit with people who never stirred shit with you.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1561 on: March 27, 2017, 01:37:06 pm »
Proved myself wrong? What you going on about lol

As for playing for GB, I applied for a team Iceland long before I joined GB. I was subbed into GB in 2015 because Herishey asked me to. "I would like you Chriseh because you aren't really retarded".

Shit that kinda ruled you out then didn't it?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
« Reply #1562 on: March 27, 2017, 01:40:24 pm »
GB has always been called GB. Would seem a bit stupid to change from GB to England after all this time. This may potentially be the last NWWC. At the end of the day i don't see the huge problem with the other teams. This game is nearly dead, i think it would make the last few tournaments a lot more fun if we have more variety of competition, as long as it is in accordance with the rules of course.  My own Opinion. Not that its relevant.

Actually it was called Team UK before it was called Team GB
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 27, 2017, 02:04:05 pm »
btw stevens, why ur not playing for ireland?
m-nwwc 2015
Nation: Ireland
Co-Captain: James_TTT
2nd Co-Captain: Skittles
Roster: James_TTT, Skittles, Irish, Delwyn, hertz, stevens, Jam boy and Unai
[close]

I didn't play in 2015. Explain this to me: Why isn't Pricey playing for GB? Why isn't Pricey playing for Ireland?  Why has ExoticFail Changed? Why has Dantheman Changed?  Too many Unanswered questions. If you asked Caz. And i'm pretty sure price you already Proved your self wrong quite a few pages back. So ill just leave it at that.

First of all, DanTheMan is no longer the name I go by. Second of all, I have played for the Ukrainian team in 2016 before they were disbanded because Folka and Kobzik gave up. I played for Spain in the 2015 NWWC which was two years ago, if you are still so petty because there are internal problems doesn't mean you should try to stir shit with people who never stirred shit with you.

I'm not stirring shit don't worry. If you feel that was then i apologise as it wasn't my intention. I am clearly trying to prove the point that there are reasons to why other players are playing for different teams. If something is questionable then Caz will probably bring it up privately through steam. Pricey i really don't care what you have to say. Just make your team and Keep quiet. That's probably the most illogical post i have seen so far.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 27, 2017, 02:09:33 pm »
Whats illogical about it? I have always declared myself of Icelandic origin, however was given the option to play for GB so I took it.

Does that not compute with what you just said? My reasoning being the only other time I was able to form an Icelandic team it was too late to join. However after linking up with both Mercs/PW/Native players over the last 2 years since then these things change.

Also you wouldn't be saying anything at all if you weren't hoping for a reaction?

O shit I got baited. I need detective Fungus.

EDIT: SHIT HE'S MUTED
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:13:01 pm by John Price »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 27, 2017, 02:15:01 pm »
Whats illogical about it? I have always declared myself of Icelandic origin, however was given the option to play for GB so I took it.

Does that not compute with what you just said? My reasoning being the only other time I was able to form an Icelandic team it was too late to join. However after linking up with both Mercs/PW/Native players over the last 2 years since then these things change.

Also you wouldn't be saying anything at all if you weren't hoping for a reaction?

Just not worth the time reading that novel. GL in NWWC. If you're let in.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1566 on: March 27, 2017, 02:15:44 pm »
This thread makes my IQ go negative, thanks

How can you go negative IQ Pride when you already are negative ? You must be hella deep in that negative IQ then Pride , sad just sad ...

Ur a kebab, u don't even know what IQ stands for!!!!!

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 27, 2017, 02:18:55 pm »

Hah, the evil villain was foiled.

Offline Nozza

• Sergeant Major
  • Hello there
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Something_Nozza
« Reply #1568 on: March 27, 2017, 02:51:35 pm »
GB has always been called GB. Would seem a bit stupid to change from GB to England after all this time. This may potentially be the last NWWC. At the end of the day i don't see the huge problem with the other teams. This game is nearly dead, i think it would make the last few tournaments a lot more fun if we have more variety of competition, as long as it is in accordance with the rules of course.  My own Opinion. Not that its relevant.

Actually that was in a different tournament, we also shared the same toothbrush back then. It led to better scores in matches.

Thanks for your input Nano, you absolutely massive slab of cheese.
"Hello there" - Nozza

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #1569 on: March 27, 2017, 03:10:46 pm »

Actually that was in a different tournament, we also shared the same toothbrush back then. It led to better scores in matches.

Thanks for your input Nano, you absolutely massive slab of cheese.
Stfu Nozza you RGL invite!!

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: March 27, 2017, 03:53:59 pm »

Hah, the evil villain was foiled.

If you say so big man.  And yeah im pretty sure it has always been GB, i can't remember it being called anything else

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1571 on: March 27, 2017, 04:13:15 pm »
Always been /= can't remember otherwise
Your memory is not fact

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: March 27, 2017, 04:22:48 pm »
Shh Theo, leave him be..

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: March 27, 2017, 05:00:43 pm »
Always been /= can't remember otherwise
Your memory is not fact

Means to the best of my knowledge, stop being so picky. Fuck me.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 27, 2017, 05:01:35 pm »
i'd love to fuck you tbh