Author Topic: [CFL - S1] Discussion  (Read 8360 times)

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [CFL - S1] Discussion
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2021, 05:44:47 pm »
Once again I am not talking about this list, i speak about the CFL tier list, just read man, and I am not talking about my own placement but about those to whom it may hurt to be touched without real justification, You understand ? The admin has already answered, I won't repeat myself 50 times if you don't read, I gave an opinion on the CFL tier, not the rest of the other list, that's why I'm talking about it here. If we don't have the right to talk about it, then say it clearly, if I want to talk about it, I talk about it, now stop, as harford said, everyone has an opinion. And we have the right to give it if we find certain things crazy, why we should be silent and let everything be done without saying if we agree if we find that there is no justification, now I understood he explained to me that he had no time, i understand, it's ok and It doesn't start from a bad attention if you would read carefully despite my bad English, just play and fun :)

Congrats man, you are the most intelligent person in the whole community.

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
  • Damien Romero / 4e Huss Since the creation
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Enderby
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2021, 05:47:39 pm »
Once again I am not talking about this list, i speak about the CFL tier list, just read man, and I am not talking about my own placement but about those to whom it may hurt to be touched without real justification, You understand ? The admin has already answered, I won't repeat myself 50 times if you don't read, I gave an opinion on the CFL tier, not the rest of the other list, that's why I'm talking about it here. If we don't have the right to talk about it, then say it clearly, if I want to talk about it, I talk about it, now stop, as harford said, everyone has an opinion. And we have the right to give it if we find certain things crazy, why we should be silent and let everything be done without saying if we agree if we find that there is no justification, now I understood he explained to me that he had no time, i understand, it's ok and It doesn't start from a bad attention if you would read carefully despite my bad English, just play and fun :)

Congrats man, you are the most intelligent person in the whole community.

Trying to hurt someone for a opinion constructif is not very smart, if you are smarter than me you should know, but its not working on me, sorry, like you try to do. :)

You are part of the people who do not accept that someone gives their opinion, you must be a funny guy, i hope for you, I find people like that funny, but it's ok for me because while others responded more seriously. the case has been closed for a long time, stop adding to try to be seen, if to be just negative about the people who give their opinion on which person to give it before on what this person decides for the general players, everyone has the right to talk about it, you are not the decision-maker, if i want to say something that i can't find bad i do it, personally I got my answer, just be cool man, I won't talk about it anymore, just play and fun :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 08:11:24 pm by Enderby »

Offline SirNelsonGOE

• Corporal
  • Hola =/
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SirNelsonGOE
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2021, 08:15:41 pm »
I'm going to talk here plebs, suck it Termito, that happens for being a lancer.

I've been playing since 2013. To give you an idea DarkHawk was about 5 or 6 years old by then, I barely had hair on my balls and there was no cavalry server (when the servers came out, people dismount of their horses and shoot, it wasnt very funny). People didn't know what chambers was and the game was better balanced in damage (believe it or not if at that time you cut off the head of an enemy horse it would die instantly and if you blocked hits yours survive). It was the era of Line Battle in the purest roleplay style and the game was getting more and more crowded.

Later (2014-2018) the 1v1 of inf and cav became popular, and the era of servers began, there were good and bad people as now, but there was respect (honor). Duels (except Nr6), congratulations, you saw people like Caucasian, Mark, Bolda or Annoying coming and you knew that you would die, but you would die well and happily, you did not care to be 0-10 against them and there was no Kill Steal (because people look bad doing that). Unfortunately it was also the era of lancers (lancer cancer), all times have something wrong.

After that came the debacle, Bannerlord's promises with no releases, many of the players began to age, gain weight and die. It was 2019, the beginning of the era of cringe, of greedyness. People, already tired of waiting for the Bannerlord release, began to have 7 or 8 different names to troll, the servers began to go bad with a thousand statistics that lagged the game and that were used for nothing more than to see how the game now trolled you as you did 73 damage to the head of a hussar horse without killing it. The small regiments begin to disappear engulfed by around four giants and by the inactivity of certain players. F (9e, Nr6, Nr3, 2e, 2aBH, ...) pray to all of them.

2020. Bannerlord comes out, and this is not the worst thing that happened that year xd, the tier lists begin. The game wanted to die, but forced and tied by the community, prostituted after more than ten years of use,  tried to be "competitive". The lists began, and with them, the KS on servers and events, the greedyness increased and the misery of dozens of doomed souls intensified. The Napoleonic Role Play server died, the servers changed to Germany (thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ Lightning for these virgin lands) with the increase of the ping and with an increase also of the complaints in the TS3.

2021. Hopefully everyone died of Covid this year. I hope me the first. I hope also Trigane come and tell me not to do this here. I hope to be reported, like a bad boy  ;)
Fuck all, I like Erik his voice is like Benedict Cumberbatch

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2021, 08:29:46 pm »
Shut up all you younglings

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2021, 08:31:29 pm »

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2021, 08:42:49 pm »
Spoiler

I've been playing since 2013. To give you an idea DarkHawk was about 5 or 6 years old by then, I barely had hair on my balls and there was no cavalry server (when the servers came out, people dismount of their horses and shoot, it wasnt very funny). People didn't know what chambers was and the game was better balanced in damage (believe it or not if at that time you cut off the head of an enemy horse it would die instantly and if you blocked hits yours survive). It was the era of Line Battle in the purest roleplay style and the game was getting more and more crowded.

Later (2014-2018) the 1v1 of inf and cav became popular, and the era of servers began, there were good and bad people as now, but there was respect (honor). Duels (except Nr6), congratulations, you saw people like Caucasian, Mark, Bolda or Annoying coming and you knew that you would die, but you would die well and happily, you did not care to be 0-10 against them and there was no Kill Steal (because people look bad doing that). Unfortunately it was also the era of lancers (lancer cancer), all times have something wrong.

After that came the debacle, Bannerlord's promises with no releases, many of the players began to age, gain weight and die. It was 2019, the beginning of the era of cringe, of greedyness. People, already tired of waiting for the Bannerlord release, began to have 7 or 8 different names to troll, the servers began to go bad with a thousand statistics that lagged the game and that were used for nothing more than to see how the game now trolled you as you did 73 damage to the head of a hussar horse without killing it. The small regiments begin to disappear engulfed by around four giants and by the inactivity of certain players. F (9e, Nr6, Nr3, 2e, 2aBH, ...) pray to all of them.

2020. Bannerlord comes out, and this is not the worst thing that happened that year xd, the tier lists begin. The game wanted to die, but forced and tied by the community, prostituted after more than ten years of use,  tried to be "competitive". The lists began, and with them, the KS on servers and events, the greedyness increased and the misery of dozens of doomed souls intensified. The Napoleonic Role Play server died, the servers changed to Germany (thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ Lightning for these virgin lands) with the increase of the ping and with an increase also of the complaints in the TS3.

2021. Hopefully everyone died of Covid this year. I hope me the first. I hope also Trigane come and tell me not to do this here. I hope to be reported, like a bad boy  ;)
[close]

who

Offline Tigrane

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2021, 09:22:36 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Please don't do this here dude, also don't die of Covid please (not here).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 09:24:37 pm by Tigrane »
Stop planting flowers in peoples yards who aren't going to water them

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2021, 09:39:30 pm »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline SirNelsonGOE

• Corporal
  • Hola =/
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SirNelsonGOE
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2021, 01:33:09 am »
Fuck all, I like Erik his voice is like Benedict Cumberbatch

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2021, 01:37:08 am »
To get through this little debat, I propose you to speak about how UwU team saw Rastignac lead.

With mucha Chariiiissssm

Ps: If you see us not moving after a "live", don't worry, it's a Rasti's speciality. My loli Captain

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2021, 06:02:22 am »
To get through this little debat, I propose you to speak about how UwU team saw Rastignac lead.

With mucha Chariiiissssm

Ps: If you see us not moving after a "live", don't worry, it's a Rasti's speciality. My loli Captain
Are you okay? Is an french speaking polish guy holding you hostage?

Offline darracq

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2021, 11:25:29 am »
First I thought Rastignac was a South-West French wine's name, and I told myself cool! Secondly I died without japaneese girls.

Offline Cooper

• Donator
  • Panzer on a horse.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cooper/Cuprum
  • Side: Union
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2021, 11:58:41 am »
These sound like experiences to be shared with the community. Perhabs you would want to record (and share) the audio?
Retired Clanleader, Cavalry, Student

Offline Jesu04

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2021, 12:00:56 pm »
I just played a little training match with rasti-san and his team of kawaii desu ne horsies and I alredy bought my first dakimakura (And I say the FIRST because is not the only one I will buy OwO)

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2021, 12:19:39 pm »
I am once again amazed by Remao's photoshopping skill  :o
bild.jpg