Author Topic: Lt. Colonel Matthew Urbanowicz (Most Decorated Soldier Of World War Two)  (Read 14072 times)

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Lt. Colonel Matthew Urbanowicz (Most Decorated Soldier Of World War Two)
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2013, 01:02:21 pm »
You need to delete the S from httpS://www...
Otherwise we can't see your video.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Raddeo

• Brigadier General
  • One, who prefer to be Comrade that Human Resource
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2013, 01:39:07 pm »
COME ON REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ,Lt. Colonel Matthew Urbanowicz , SO SToP GOING OFF TOPIC AND GET BACK ON TOPIC
Spoiler
Spoiler
URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/gkrf.jpg/][/URL]
[close]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YXxIe_GEPQ[/youtube]

anyway, true Polish Hero
[close]
Yup, and that's how you, Zac, get back on the topic...

I find it funny how Raddeo is always keen on blaming everything on the Germans, when it was mostly the Polish police forces in the General Gouvernment capturing the Jews and sending them to the concentration camps that were run by Austrians.
...and then army of Antarctica came on polar bears to bring peace to this land...

kpet, it's funny how Germans always tell "not every german was evil nazi". But aye, you said "we [the Germans]" when you were talking about victories. Every German was great soldier conquering the world. He was trying as hard as he could to gain more lebensraum. Because only brave Germans need lebensraum.   They're "we", they're brave and "we" want to be like them. But a while later, in death camps, that were different germans. They're no longer "we". Now they're bad, evil Nazis, "we [true Germans]" don't like them. Even if they were the same people, serving in the same army, under the same flag. Paraphrasing Duuring: "when they won, it's all 'Yeeh Germany ftw we rule" and when they commit crimes it's 'not Germans, just few bad Nazis."

And concerning topic, guys, is talking about WW2 really so much off-topic there? In thread about WW2 soldier? Of course, we can write just "yeah, he was great", "he indeed has a lot of medals" or "I think that XYZ has more medals". But does it make any sense?
There is a story that scientists built an inteligent computer.
The first question they asked it was "Is there a God?"
The computer replied "There is now."
And the bolt of lightning struck the plug,
So it couldn't be turned off.

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2013, 04:54:57 pm »
I see that this is getting outta hand, so I'll create a thread for any soldier you want, and will be posted on the OP.

Oh and Petschie Westerplatte was the most embarrassing day in the Third Reich in that year, the Germans rewarded the Polish for being so brave and courageous they spared their lives and let Major Sucharski keep is sword.

So do me a favour, shut up.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 06:41:47 pm by baktech »

Steam Profile Signature
[close]