Author Topic: Israel: Zionist or Holy Defender of Civilisation?  (Read 86497 times)

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Israel: Zionist or Holy Defender of Civilisation?
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2014, 02:53:32 am »
Getty, I've been to the majority of these nations and none of the one's I've been in have these abuses you're speaking of. The nations are impoverished, yes, but they aren't these hellholes you seem to have painted them as.

As for another idea, how about using ground-troops and special forces to deal with Hamas instead of explosives? Or possibly something else, I can't think of it I'm just one pre-university student. But don't go logical falicy on my ass and say there are only two options on the table.
http://www.freedomhouse.org/sites/default/files/MapofFreedom2014.pdf
Take a look Israel is the only green country in that area the rest are listed as non free. We can find some more of these if you like from other sources. And they did send special forces into Gaza by sending the military in you can assume they sent in special forces. It is very likely they calculated that only one of these responses would be inadequate and both have the possibility to kill civilians. Just because you have been to these countries likely as a tourist does not mean you have a full understanding of the development level or amount of freedom in them.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2014, 02:55:51 am »
Tourist. Sure, I'm sure most tourists sleep on park benches.

Also congratulations, you found out the fact that many Arab nations are infact US puppetstate dictatorships much like South America. My point is that the daily lives of the people are usually unaffected and there's no gestapo.

Also by human rights are we talking political rights or things like pay and such? This is a very broad subject.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:58:13 am by ClearlyInvsible »
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2014, 03:10:37 am »

Also could you please give me some grand information about how all Arab nations, or even the majority of us are despots of human right violations and such? You've been stating the non-facts here more than I have.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/27/pregnant-pakistani-woman-stoned-to-death
http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/07/19/iraq-isis-abducting-killing-expelling-minorities

Look at this index of press freedom, notice a trend in the bottom 20 or so nations?
Spoiler
[close]

or look at the Human Rights Index
Spoiler
[close]
Funny how Israel is one of only 2 middle eastern nations not in the red (ie the worst)

Or the international human rights rank indicator:
http://www.ihrri.com/contry.php

Noticing a trend?

Not yet?

How about this from freedom house
Spoiler
[close]
Notice how Israel is the only green country in the middle east?

http://www.hrw.org/world-report/2014/country-chapters/syria

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/saudi-arabia

Are all Arab people bad? Hell no/of course not, no one is saying that.

That said the Arab nations surrounding Israel have a lengthy track record of Human rights violations/abuses.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:12:12 am by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2014, 03:15:09 am »
And with that I think we have made our point. GG

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2014, 03:25:27 am »
Also congratulations, you found out the fact that many Arab nations are infact US puppetstate dictatorships much like South America.

LOL

Pictured: US Puppet States in the middle east:

Spoiler
[close]

My point is that the daily lives of the people are usually unaffected and there's no gestapo.

The countless women stoned, persecuted christians and other minorities, thousands murdered and/or kidnapped by gestapo like groups like Syria's state police, and women in general in arab nations would disagree
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:27:11 am by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2014, 03:27:40 am »
They must have some kind of burnable flag vendors in the middle east or something.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2014, 05:12:44 am »
They must have some kind of burnable flag vendors in the middle east or something.

Yeah, unless the CIA intervenes.

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2014, 11:28:31 am »
Clearly,as I've said before the Hamas covenant clearly specify the destrucation of Israel as one of its main goals.
We can see them trying to achieve that not only by firing rockets,but also suicide bombing in shopping centers and busses and even crawling to jewish settlements and murdering whole families(the bastard crawled through the window and sliced the throats of a whole familu while they were a sleep).Now my question to you clearly,as how the hell do you think Israel is soppused to react to policies implented by Hamas? You can't use diplomacy while the other side seeks war(a fine exampl for that is WW2).

As I said,Israel shouldn't be sorry for the number of casualties on the enemy side becuase it has done everything in it's power to prevent them,and it shouldn't be sorry for the lack of casualties on it's side due to the fact our goverment actuelly gives a fuck about it's civilians.What I am sorry about is the fact that the palestinian people are too blind to understand that with Hamas leading them they are gonna get nothing.

Israel-Palestinian conflict solution:
1.the complete annihilation of Hamas and replacing it with a legitimate leader(Ahm Abu Massen).
2.Nagotiate with that leader.
3.???
4.Profit

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2014, 11:32:04 am »
I'm officially throwing you out of the weed club, you are not allowed to smoke Ganja anymore. Cocaine is your drug, makes you a bigger asshole which is what you want to be apparantly.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2014, 11:33:50 am »
I'm officially throwing you out of the weed club, you are not allowed to smoke Ganja anymore.

who said you outrank me in the weed club? huh? tell me you punk ;)

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2014, 11:37:01 am »
We don't have any ranks, ye dingus.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2014, 11:53:01 am »
We don't have any ranks, ye dingus.

exactly,so back off lel

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2014, 11:59:18 am »
I'll back off when Israel stops committing warcrimes against fellow human beings.

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2014, 12:01:13 pm »
I'll back off when Israel stops committing warcrimes against fellow human beings.

and Israel will back off when Hamas stops committing warcrimes against it's civilians and aspire to destroy Israel

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2014, 12:16:19 pm »
Oh come on, can't you see that Israel is the aggressor with their might and the strongest world power backing them.... they attack palestinian civilians in their open roof concentration camp for every reason they can find.

Israel keeps Hamas in the arena because they serve a purpose, that purpose is giving Israeli's carte blanche to take what they want.