Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 46223 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2019, 07:09:10 pm »
Erm Ukraine probably shouldn't be merging when they have more then enough for a team

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2019, 07:14:29 pm »
Last year's NWWC Bulgaria has played for Team Russia and Macedonia/Montenegro for Team Ukraine. Since we made an exception for Macedonia/Montenegro to chose between Ukraine (they've played for us last year) and Romania/Serbia (even though Romania could get a team, they've got 8 players before allowed merge happens in Steam Group at least). I've decided to leave a chance to Bulgarians as the last year to chose, for which nation they would like to play (as you remember properly, last year they weren't playing for any Balkan team simply because they didn't want to). Nations in a poll were Ukraine and Russia, both of those nations speak Russian and so Bulgarians do.

So it was like forcing them to play for Serbia/Romania team for which they wouldn't play. Or leave them a chance to decide between Russia (for which they've played last year) and Ukraine (also Russian speaking team). I'm not really up for any kind of merging like those two, cause last year Serbia, Romania, Hungary and even Croatia had their own teams of 14 players. But if there's no other opportunity to do and those changes would help to include more players playing in this, I will keep it like that.

About Alex123. The man still can play for Team Ukraine but probably won't tho, due of his lack of skill this year. First he was signed-up for Ukrainian team 2 years ago and was allowed to play by other organisers year by year, even though that wasn't a secret that he's Russian, same situation with Max. Both of them this year has a chance to swap their nation, since both of them are clearly Russians and we don't see any problem if they will play for their own nation. Max already did, he was signed-up as team captain of Russian national team, Alex just simply doesn't want to and I can't force him, since it's not breaking any kind of rules which were made far ago before me.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2019, 07:17:39 pm »
Why is Ukraine a nation which has no problem getting members always has to get random russians like alex123? bulgarians now and Macedonians like slavic? I really don't understand why these are all Ukraine players lmao.

pretty sure bulgaria and macedonia could work together and make a 5v5 team or join serbia/romania, but whatever

inb4 the communist pigs start screaming that czechia and slovakia play together in the normal nwwc  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thanks for proving to me once more that the older NW gets the more retarded the players are
pretty sure Ledger declined my offer for like millionth of time.
One of the main reasons why there wasn't a full stacked Balkan team was because of his disagrees
If we get back to the history line, Bulgaria are super close to Russia/Ukraine traditions and stuff(facts you cannot disagree with now)
Oh I'm so sorry Macedonia is not a country its just a slice of every other Balkan country don't get me wrong no one trusts them as a country

Wursti

« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2019, 07:18:30 pm »
Muha talk some russian / ukrainian then pls :)

Otherwise ur argument makes no sense since then DEN could also choose to play for GER / NL / BE as example

and you said it

Bulgaria is a BALKAN country like Macedonia

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2019, 07:30:00 pm »
Muha talk some russian / ukrainian then pls :)

Otherwise ur argument makes no sense since then DEN could also choose to play for GER / NL / BE as example

and you said it

Bulgaria is a BALKAN country like Macedonia
No problem, i know them both. More like to the point where i can understand most of the things  ;D

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2019, 10:23:08 pm »
Guys the Dutch once conquered England , id like to change my captaincy to that of England tyvm.

Wursti

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2019, 10:29:42 pm »
Guys the Dutch once conquered England , id like to change my captaincy to that of England tyvm.

Germany once captured most of Europe  8)

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2019, 10:32:53 pm »

Germany once captured most of Europe  8)
Let's make a European team !!

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2019, 10:52:00 pm »
you went out of topic dad  8)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2019, 11:19:05 pm »
Let’s make this easier by banning all teams east of Poland!

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2019, 11:30:57 pm »
No matter who we ban, it won't help you to get in Team England
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2019, 11:54:10 pm »
Why is Ukraine a nation which has no problem getting members always has to get random russians like alex123? bulgarians now and Macedonians like slavic? I really don't understand why these are all Ukraine players lmao.

pretty sure bulgaria and macedonia could work together and make a 5v5 team or join serbia/romania, but whatever

inb4 the communist pigs start screaming that czechia and slovakia play together in the normal nwwc  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thanks for proving to me once more that the older NW gets the more retarded the players are
One of the main reasons why there wasn't a full stacked Balkan team was because of his disagrees
If we get back to the history line, Bulgaria are super close to Russia/Ukraine traditions and stuff(facts you cannot disagree with now)
Oh I'm so sorry Macedonia is not a country its just a slice of every other Balkan country don't get me wrong no one trusts them as a country

then dont play
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2019, 12:04:59 am »
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2019, 12:56:31 am »
Yikes

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2019, 01:42:17 am »

then dont play