Author Topic: 11th Mississippi  (Read 2894 times)

Offline Arkansan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
11th Mississippi
« on: December 23, 2015, 12:41:51 am »
Due to the previous 11th Mississippi being inactive and Doctor giving us permission to take it, we are starting the 11th Mississippi.

12/21/2015
-OFFICERS-

Col. -  Castile

LtC. - Arkansan

1Lt. - JohnACuster

2Lt. - Soldier

-NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICERS-

SGM. -

1SG. -

QSG. -

Sgt. -

Cpl. -

-ENLISTED-

Pvt. - SatoTheGamer
Pvt. - DarkHashMan
Pvt. - Proskaur
Pvt. -  ImperialPilot
Pvt. -  Robert
Pvt. -  Littore
Pvt. -  Zelias
Pvt. -  Jacoby
Pvt. -  Dobbs
Pvt. -  MattTheCat
Pvt. - TheWolf
Pvt. - Duncan
Pvt. - Marquis

Rct. -

-VOLUNTEERS-

Vol. - The Mystery Man

TOTAL MEN=18

If you would like to Contact us add oldmoldybread or Arkansan on steam!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 06:37:23 pm by Arkansan »

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
  • Side: Union
Re: 11th Mississippi
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 04:59:58 am »
good luck mate , since I wanted to keep this, but since I was nice i gave y'all the rights as long as yall are active in the DA!!  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:17:06 pm by TheDoctor »
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 03:21:14 pm »

Offline Arkansan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 12:31:39 pm »
Thanks y'all

Offline Castile

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 01:08:30 am »
I'm here to reaffirm that this regiment is spoken for here on these forums and in the North and South mod community. Contrary to what some people may believe the Dixieland Army is not the soul entity in this mod, so if some think they can claim or reclaim this regiment they are mistaken. Although there is no recourse for regiment stealers they will be called out on it.

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 03:16:36 am »
I'm here to reaffirm that this regiment is spoken for here on these forums and in the North and South mod community. Contrary to what some people may believe the Dixieland Army is not the soul entity in this mod, so if some think they can claim or reclaim this regiment they are mistaken. Although there is no recourse for regiment stealers they will be called out on it.

If you are referring to what I posted shortly after Arkansan made the original 11thMS post, I would like to assure you that me giving up the 11thMs was not a willing jester. As I recall I was placed into a channel shortly after I returned to the states (a month abroad) and due to my second in command changing the name to the reg (while I was unaware and away) yall felt like it was up for grabs. If I remember correctly I think I said I plan to restart the reg closer to the spring when the other heads of my regiment returned from their year abroad programs. I was told by MrMan and others in the channel that I was not allowed to hold on to the reg and that they (generals and others) had the right to take the rights to my reg away and to give it to someone else if my reg was not active at that given point. Back then I was not fully aware of the regulations and rules of FSE regiment claims and because of this I said you guys (thinking that it would be fully taken from me if I didn't give it up) that yall could use it as long as you were active and part of the DA. Since you left the DA the agreement was broken. That means I can fully restart my great regiment again. That being said, you can still technically use the name since there are no real NaS police and because you do not attend any event that I or my regiment attends. (Arkansan I'm sorry for getting into a fight here).
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 05:02:25 pm by TheDoctor »
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline MetalicViking

• Private
  • 24th Georgia Infantry - Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Watts
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 11:15:39 pm »

If you are referring to what I posted shortly after Arkansan made the original 11thMS post, I would like to assure you that me giving up the 11thMs was not a willing jester. As I recall I was placed into a channel shortly after I returned to the states (a month abroad) and due to my second in command changing the name to the reg (while I was unaware and away) yall felt like it was up for grabs. If I remember correctly I think I said I plan to restart the reg closer to the spring when the other heads of my regiment returned from their year abroad programs. I was told by MrMan and others in the channel that I was not allowed to hold on to the reg and that they (generals and others) had the right to take the rights to my reg away and to give it to someone else if my reg was not active at that given point. Back then I was not fully aware of the regulations and rules of FSE regiment claims and because of this I said you guys (thinking that it would be fully taken from me if I didn't give it up) that yall could use it as long as you were active and part of the DA. Since you left the DA the agreement was broken. That means I can fully restart my great regiment again. That being said, you can still technically use the name since there are no real NaS police and because you do not attend any event that I or my regiment attends. (Arkansan I'm sorry for getting into a fight here)

Contrary to common belief, ignorance to rules and regulations is not a valid excuse. You gave the regiment to them, and as far as I can see, there is no documentation saying that they needed to stay in the DA to keep the regiment. You gave it up and lost it. Now as a member of the DA, you should know better than to say passive aggressive messages onto the forums in this manner. The regiment ownership has been discussed numerous times and you have lost all those debates. Move on. You are not only an assistant developer,but you are in the 1st Delaware.

Offline Arkansan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 01:52:49 am »
good luck mate , since I wanted to keep this, but since I was nice i gave y'all the rights as long as yall are active in the DA!!  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:17:06 pm by TheDoctor »

Way to edit your post..

Offline Arkansan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 06:47:43 pm »
Hey folks, the 11th resides in this teamspeak here --> ts3.vahosting.net:9060

Feel free to jump on and join us for the NaS Community events!

Event Times

Tuesday, 8-9 EST   Battle

Thursday, 8-9 EST   Battle

Friday, 8-9 EST   Battle

Saturday, 6-7 EST   Battle

Sunday, 6-7 EST   Siege