Author Topic: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Groupfighting Sever  (Read 10816 times)

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Groupfighting Sever
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2013, 02:06:31 pm »
not a bad server, but could do with more maps.

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
  • Nick: 1stBRA_Pte_Jake
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2013, 03:55:26 pm »
not a bad server, but could do with more maps.

Thank you. We're still pretty new and our map maker is currently on holiday.

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2013, 12:06:59 pm »
Hopefully we'll be having some new maps soon!

Offline Krotan

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2013, 12:21:15 pm »
nevermind.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 12:24:53 pm by Krotan »

Offline TheKing

• Sergeant
  • Cunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2013, 01:53:29 pm »
Admin Request

In-Game Name:26th_SgtMjr_TheKing ; TheKing
Steam name:TheKing
Current Residency: Estonia
Time Zone:+2 GMT
How Long Are you on the server daily? depends on what i m doing .On a normal day about 2 hours . An hour in the morning and another hour At day time or in the evening . This is the best pinged groupfighting server for me so thats why i spend alot of time on it .
Why would you be a good admin? I want to end the stupid shooting and teamkilling thats always going on the server, especially in the morning there are no admins and people just troll. I m sick of it and want to stop whats happening .
Members who can Vouch for you:I dont really know any of the admins .

« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:56:42 pm by TheKing »

Offline Emorocker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2013, 10:56:31 pm »
In-Game Name:33rd_Rgl_Emorocker
Steam name:EmoRocker
Current Residency:UK
Time Zone:GTM
How Long Are you on the server daily? When ever the server is up and I am currently online.
Why would you be a good admin? I have experience in group fighting and I know what to look for in accordance to the rules for the server. Also I have been promoted to regular and I am respected in the 33rd community, therefore I would make a good admin on the group fighting server.
Members who can Vouch for you: Mrst3fan

Offline RabidDonkey

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Rct_RabidDonkey[YOR]
  • Side: Union
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2013, 11:28:42 pm »
In-Game Name: 33rd_Cpl_RabidDonkey
Steam name: [33rd] RabidDonkey
Current Residency: England
Time Zone: GMT
How Long Are you on the server daily?: A minimum of one hour depending on who's playing.
Why would you be a good admin?: I like to enforce the rules of groupfighting and get frustrated when people break them and I can't do anything to stop them. I'm also experienced admining on the 33rd Official server.
Members who can Vouch for you: Most 33rd COs/NCOs

Offline Anthony Venison

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2013, 11:58:26 pm »
In-Game Name: 91st_Rec_Anthony_Venison
Steam name: Chaos
How Long Are you on the server daily?: 1-3 hours dependent on if there are players in game
Why would you be a good admin?: There a lack of admins several times of the day and trolls get away with a lot resulting in people who wish to play the game seriously suffer. As well as this i am a responsible player whom abides by the rules and would enforce others to abide by the rules.
Members who can Vouch for you: MrSt3an, Titan, Hades (Zeroskilled), TheLedge

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2013, 12:10:51 am »
Well, if you need more.

In-Game Name: 77y_Pfc_Tokin

Steam name: Tokin

Current Residency: UK

Time Zone: GMT +1

How Long Are you on the server daily? It depends, i'll usually be on 33rd, but if I get tired of it/it goes down and there are a few players on the server, i'll go there.

Why would you be a good admin? I have adequate admin experience, both from using the commands and observing other admins. I also have plenty of groupfighting experience and know what to be looking out for. Finally, i'm trusted by the head admins (I hope xD), which I believe means you can entrust me with this...Oh, and I like to slay people. Within reason, of course.  ;D

Members who can Vouch for you: Gurkha, St3fan, yourself :P, and several other groupfighting/siege administrators.
+1
How Long Are you on the server daily?: A minimum of one hour depending on who's playing.
Why would you be a good admin?: I like to enforce the rules of groupfighting and get frustrated when people break them and I can't do anything to stop them. I'm also experienced admining on the 33rd Official server.
+1

How Long Are you on the server daily? When ever the server is up and I am currently online.
Why would you be a good admin? I have experience in group fighting and I know what to look for in accordance to the rules for the server. Also I have been promoted to regular and I am respected in the 33rd community, therefore I would make a good admin on the group fighting server.

Maybe..
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:14:05 am by Gurkha »

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2013, 12:55:56 pm »

I've added you on steam

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2013, 07:29:53 pm »
In-Game Name:Nicos
Steam name:[33rd] Nicos
Current Residency:Greece
Time Zone:GMT+2
How Long Are you on the server daily?Around an hour probably 2
Why would you be a good admin?I will be able to act fast and resolve problems and keep the server away from trolls and generally guys that break rules.
Members who can Vouch for you:33rd_Maj_MrSt3fan,33rd_Sjt_Kubi,33rd_Cpl_Tinytim,33rd_Cpl_Vince

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2013, 05:41:04 pm »
Admin Request

In-Game Name:26th_SgtMjr_TheKing ; TheKing
Steam name:TheKing
Current Residency: Estonia
Time Zone:+2 GMT
How Long Are you on the server daily? depends on what i m doing .On a normal day about 2 hours . An hour in the morning and another hour At day time or in the evening . This is the best pinged groupfighting server for me so thats why i spend alot of time on it .
Why would you be a good admin? I want to end the stupid shooting and teamkilling thats always going on the server, especially in the morning there are no admins and people just troll. I m sick of it and want to stop whats happening .
Members who can Vouch for you:I dont really know any of the admins .

Haven't seen you on the server once.

Denied.

Accepted

In-Game Name: 91st_Rec_Anthony_Venison
Steam name: Chaos
How Long Are you on the server daily?: 1-3 hours dependent on if there are players in game
Why would you be a good admin?: There a lack of admins several times of the day and trolls get away with a lot resulting in people who wish to play the game seriously suffer. As well as this i am a responsible player whom abides by the rules and would enforce others to abide by the rules.
Members who can Vouch for you: MrSt3an, Titan, Hades (Zeroskilled), TheLedge

Accepted

Accepted

Offline Dasher54

• Sergeant Major
  • The One True Sultan of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 20th_Maj_Dashoor
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2013, 05:57:18 pm »
In-Game Name: Dasher54
Steam name: [33rd]Dasher54
Current Residency: Kuwait
Time Zone: GMT+3
How Long Are you on the server daily?
- I'm on it most days of the week but the time varies, I play it when I'm bored for a hour or two and I play it 2-1 hours before practices or events.
Why would you be a good admin?
I read the server rules and follow them. I know how to use the admin panel, I been a admin on different games so I know how to handle people who go against rules maturley. I like the server because of my low ping (yes 170-300 is low for me). I have seen admins do their jobs and I have learnt from them I also read the rules for the server so I know how to deal with players who break the rules.
Members who can Vouch for you: Kubi

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2013, 06:38:31 pm »
Unban request

Name you were banned under: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
Admin who banned you: Ahquatic
Reason for ban: No idea
Time: 5:30 uk time (BST)
Apologies/notice: I don't even know why I was banned. I went spec while I quickly had my tea (it took no longer than 10 minutes) and when i come back it said I had been kicked from the server so I assumed it was because I was afk (I thought it was a temp-ban, but now think it was probably a perma as well). Tried to get on but it said I had been banned so I went on with another account. Got 4 kills and then he banned me again - no reason given and no reason I can think of. I had been on the server for about 2 hours before I was banned.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline Anthony Venison

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2013, 09:57:11 pm »
In-Game Name: Dasher54
Steam name: [33rd]Dasher54
Current Residency: Kuwait
Time Zone: GMT+3
How Long Are you on the server daily?
- I'm on it most days of the week but the time varies, I play it when I'm bored for a hour or two and I play it 2-1 hours before practices or events.
Why would you be a good admin?
I read the server rules and follow them. I know how to use the admin panel, I been a admin on different games so I know how to handle people who go against rules maturley. I like the server because of my low ping (yes 170-300 is low for me). I have seen admins do their jobs and I have learnt from them I also read the rules for the server so I know how to deal with players who break the rules.
Members who can Vouch for you: Kubi
+1