Author Topic: Jail_Break2 59th Edition  (Read 22962 times)

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Niko
  • Side: Neutral
Jail_Break2 59th Edition
« on: April 10, 2014, 06:05:17 pm »
Been Removed Due to im not in the 59th Anymore and dont need my work

A friend of mine is hosting a New JailBreak ! under the 61st Banner !!

And i 6th_Sgt_Niko will Also admin and Support the owner of Jail Break.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:38:36 pm by 59th_Niko »

Offline Krotan

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: Jail_Break2 59th Edition
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 06:20:10 pm »
"Respect the Admin"

Kinda hard to do when his name is 'SS_Fuhrer_Stonie'.

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 06:31:35 pm »
Yea ive spoke to him about it

Offline Liam245

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 10:18:01 pm »
Whats so hard with respecting someone called 'SS_Fuhrer_Stonie'
Ok the 'SS' part will ofc be misinterpret, but as what he said it stands for: SuperSaucy....so just becuase you may misinterpret it, doesnt mean he should be disrespected for it?
and it's just plain stupid to disrespect him for the 'Fuhrer' part, its a German word for Leader.
so then again.....whats so hard with Respecting him?
aren't we free to choose are own names?
he chose to be 'SuperSaucy' and so he shorted it down to SS, and yet hes beening blamed for you people that misinterpret it for the Nazi Schutzstaffel or what ever they were called....

If my name was Adolf, whould that make Me the dead Nazi leader Adolf Hitler?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:30:23 pm by Liam245 »

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 10:47:09 pm »
Good luck !

If you're seriously trying to justify having SS in your name, I fear for you, even though you might not mean the Waffen SS, any healthy mind wouldn't put it in their name.

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 12:12:38 am »
Spoiler
Whats so hard with respecting someone called 'SS_Fuhrer_Stonie'
Ok the 'SS' part will ofc be misinterpret, but as what he said it stands for: SuperSaucy....so just becuase you may misinterpret it, doesnt mean he should be disrespected for it?
and it's just plain stupid to disrespect him for the 'Fuhrer' part, its a German word for Leader.
so then again.....whats so hard with Respecting him?
aren't we free to choose are own names?
he chose to be 'SuperSaucy' and so he shorted it down to SS, and yet hes beening blamed for you people that misinterpret it for the Nazi Schutzstaffel or what ever they were called....

If my name was Adolf, whould that make Me the dead Nazi leader Adolf Hitler?
[close]
Apologies Liam, but who are you?

You are certainly not Stonie.

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 03:32:13 pm »
===========================================================================================================================================

Jail_Break2  59th Edition

===========================================================================================================================================
Hey, my name is Niko from the 59th and i am currently an admin on the Jail break 2 server under the name "Niko_The_Scrub_Admin". The owner of Jail_Break2 is Robinz from the 59th and he is currently on holiday so i have made a temp thread until robinz gets back unless he doesn't want to change it. In this thread i will explain the server rules, How to play, current admins and there information I will also make Un-ban and Ban appeals.

Rules
due to the text ingame it limited

1 - Russians must be partizan
2 - kick = Drop weapon
3 - No RDM
4 - No Advertising
5 - Stay in cells untill told to
6 - Admins / Wardens only give the order 67
7 - Cops Must be on TS
8 - only Wardens can go Officer (for Guards)
9 - Respect the Admin and other players
10 - No Racism or Insults
11 - Line up
12 - Dont run and hide its Jail BREAK not black ops
13 - Riot time is at 56:00 (sometimes 57:30 depending on Population)
14 - Teamspeak Adress is vs25.tserverhq.com:6063
15 - Most importantly have fun

How to play Jail_Break

Russians :
you have been Captured by the English and they are taking you to the closest English camp. Your objective is to line up and put your hands in the air the guards will then search you (hide weapons to smuggle them in). When the English take you into the camp you must do what your TOLD. You must escape the jail alive.

Guards :
[UK, Austria, France]
Your job is to get the Russians in the cell, you must take all their weapons to stop them from Revolting or attempting to escape. You folow the Officer's (warden) commands. The commands the officer will say is;

"Give the russians there shower! 1 cell at a time" there is a bucket next to the house
"Yard time" russians feel free to move but dont go towards the doors
"Work time" Take the russians into the field
"Exucution" basicly a firing squad
"Order 67" Kill all

Current Admins
[To be edited]

Niko
Steam - [59th] Niko

Kernow
Steam - Kernow

(if you was an admin Please poke me)

Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name :
Reason :
Who banned you :
why should we unban you :
can anyone verify :

Ban Appeal

Ingame name :
Reason :
Proof :

Admin Application

Steam name :
Experiance :
Can anyone support you :
Why should you be an admin :

We are currently looking for someone to make a Trailer and also maps for our server, if you make one please talk to Niko or Kernow/Trouble on Teamspeak
[/size]

Offline buntaoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 03:40:16 pm »
Steam name : Bunt (59th_Trp_Buntaoo in the 59th so~~ hi)
Experiance : My experience is varied i've only been a admin on warband for 1 day where the jailbreak server was crashing due to trolls and i was there to fix it) then private servers on world of warcraft (dev also at one point) minecraft... hmm what more is there terraria? starbound.. Mu online.. alot of old games
Ingame name :59th_trp_Buntaoo
Can anyone support you : Uh Stonie and Walrus was there when the troll factor increased otherwise i dont think so
Why should you be an admin : I dont know i'm just a guy who wants to help his regiment friends to make sure the servers are troll free and reinforce the rules of it so if you pick me i'd be happy to serve you can ask people that im a person you can count on

Offline AlmightyWalrus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walrus
  • Side: Confederacy
JacobiteWalrus application
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 03:45:03 pm »
Admin Application

Steam name :Highlandman(Scotland)
Experiance : I have been an admin on this server but was given to me by Niko. I always took the opportunity to Administrate the server.
Ingame name :59th_Pte_JacobiteWalrus
Can anyone support you :Stonie Niko and the community of the jail break server.
Why should you be an admin : I was a admin on your server and did a good job about it I would make sure no RDM would go unnoticed I would enforce the servers rules and make sure every troll was took care of.
Steam Profile badge for Walrus: Get your our own Steam Signature at SteamProfile.com" title="Steam Profile badge for Walrus: Get your our own Steam Signature at SteamProfile.com

Offline Tim

• Sergeant Major
  • Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 03:55:57 pm »
Admin application

Steam name : Tim https://steamcommunity.com/id/13tim37/

Experience : Garry's mod serious role play servers. (PERP, Fallout new vegas RP, half life RP) and several minecraft servers. Also I have co-lead a regiment in resistance and liberation (a WW2 realistic sim) where plenty of adminship was required for events and general server hosting. I have hosted my own dedicated server on mount and blade NW so I know how to use the admin controls.

Ingame name : 59th_Pte_Tim

Can anyone support you : Kaide said he would support me and I also have a couple of other people who would be able to support me. Ask me on steam or TS if you wish to speak to them.

Why should you be an admin : I should be an admin as I will bring an additional pair of eyes to the admin team. Currently when I am on the jail break server, I always see trolling and RDM even when admins are on. It is very frustrating to see this occuring and be powerless to help, I have plenty of previous experience in adminship allowing me to know what a fair punishment is and to understand both sides of an argument.
I play on the server regularly so I know the rules and how situations should be handled (by watching the current admins) and I am detirmined to make the server better for everyone. It is much more fun when everyone co-operates.

Thanks,
-Tim.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:35:01 pm by Tim »

Offline Mannerheim91

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 03:59:22 pm »
Admin Application

Steam name : Livetys Wiretys
Experience : Been playing mount and blade since it came in 2008. I just had 2 months ago a 2 years brake. Have been in regiments here and there and some clans. I think i was a admin sometime.
Ingame name :  Mannerheim
Can anyone support you : Any 1 will when they see me as admin.
Why should you be an admin : Because i believe in justice, i want order so people can have fun to play. I will not use admin position for my own fun but for the order and good of the server. And i will be on almost every day.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:04:37 pm by Mannerheim91 »

Offline Marsh

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 04:04:09 pm »
Admin Application

Steam name : edwardmarsh98 or PFC Marsh [29th ID] [52nd]
Experiance : I previously admined 19th_NOR_Public, Pirate_Battle_1 and various regimental servers.
Ingame name : 52nd_LtCol_John_Colborne
Can anyone support you : Probably Ketchup who knows I frequent JailBreak2 as well as Niko and Kernow. SerbianEagle should be able to confirm I admined PB1.
Why should you be an admin : Because I am on the server at times where there are no admins, especially in the evenings at Linebattle times and when the admins are on a break. My regiment does LBs a little later at night (around 9pm GMT) and so I can be on the server in the evenings at peak LB times.

Offline TheLastCorsican

• Volunteer
  • The Greatest on the Field of Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 04:22:48 pm »
Un-ban Appeal
Ingame name : Mr.Hitler - Yes, i know... the name is kinda stupid, but it is a concentration camp re-enactment
Reason : Don't know
Who banned you : Don't know
why should we unban you : I didnt do anything wrong. The riot has started and i was a guard and before i even had a chance to play, i was perma banned
can anyone verify : Not sure - I was banned when i wasnt expecting it, so i guess no

Admin Application

Steam name : The Last Corsican
Experiance : None - but i'm sure someone had to give you a first shot as well
Ingame name : The Last Corsican - I stopped using 'Mr Hitler' as i didn't want to seem like I was antisemitic 
Can anyone support you : Not sure to be honest. I play fair on community servers and don't tk unless someone is constantly bugging me - i'm a very peaceful person :) But once i am an admin, they will by crying for me to come back(!) 
Why should you be an admin: I think the effort you guys put into the sever should really not be poured down the drain. I am here to keep the server fair and clean so that everyone can enjoy the game. I find that I am a loyal person that has a straight head to use when it comes to sorting things out; something necessary for any good admin. I find that the server sometimes goes without an admin for periods of time - resulting in an onslaught of unruliness and chaos. I, as an admin, would be able to keep the server fun and also organised. In general life, I am a team player: I enjoy working with others to deliver satisfaction to whom so ever wants it(!). This is another skill I can transfer straight into admining your server. Now I know that i am also applying for an unban from your server at the same time as applying for an admin post just kicks me out from the running of getting admin, but i genuinely have no idea as to why i was banned. I hope you guys understand.  I also understand that you are looking for someone to make a trailer for you server - i may be of use.... (I REALLY LOVE THIS SERVER :) )

Offline Matte475

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_UntOff_Redbeard
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 04:28:31 pm »
Steam name : V for Vendetta
Experiance :Been admin on several diffrent games, Minecraft, WoW private server Cs-Cz.and a Gmod Roleplay server.
Ingame name :59th_Hrsm_Redbeard
Can anyone support you : Probably Stonie, Walrus. and Ketchup.
Why should you be an admin : I know how to follow the rules, and be a fair admin. and an Hard admin if necessary. I am an Active player so i will be on often.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:40:52 pm by Matte475 »

Offline 77y_CN_benskull90

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 04:31:51 pm »
Steam name : (77y)benskull90
Experiance :I have been admin on the original jail break server and on a commander battle server
Ingame name : 77y_CN_benskull90
Can anyone support you : 3rdKGL Gummy, 77y_CN_JamJon, Warden Conway
Why should you be an admin : I should be admin because i have been admin on the other jail break server, am responsible and can be on the server whenever i need to be on i am also from England there for my time zone is GMT