Author Topic: Humans vs Bots Server [Humans_vs_Bots] (No longer running)  (Read 37381 times)

AeroNinja

Re: Humans_vs_Bots
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2013, 05:03:14 pm »
Such a nice server gonna check it as fast as i can out sucking school wont let me :(

Same for me......
School sucks eh ;(

Offline SwedishFish

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 06:26:58 pm »
Finally, I was about to open up a server myself. Thank you, I will be support the server unless I get banned for no reason like I did on the other one. I'm tired of riduculous admins. Thanks for the email!  8)

Offline SwedishFish

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2013, 06:28:04 pm »
Haha! I vole this and Good luck. Death to monopoly!

I love this guy!  ;D

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 08:04:06 pm »
Finally, I was about to open up a server myself. Thank you, I will be support the server unless I get banned for no reason like I did on the other one. I'm tired of riduculous admins. Thanks for the email!  8)

Don't worry, we send out plenty of warnings, and ask nicely :P

Offline Griff Redstorm

• Major General
  • Best Cav +100 Ping
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11e_Huss_Maj_Griff
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2013, 09:15:04 pm »

Admaa nicest Person EU :D But seriously , trying to actually talk when they're in wrong (if they are xD) is better xD

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2013, 09:32:49 pm »
Spoiler

Admaa nicest Person EU :D But seriously , trying to actually talk when they're in wrong (if they are xD) is better xD
[close]

+1 :D

I have added a new map, be sure to check it out! :)

AeroNinja

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2013, 09:34:00 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I demand screenies for those who can't play :DDD

Offline William Pigg

• Private
  • You're a skrub
    • View Profile
  • Nick: William Pigg
  • Side: Union
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2013, 11:16:39 pm »
Admin Application

Nickname: William Pigg
Steam name: William Pigg
Why?: Primus has recommended me too and it seems like a great idea :)
How active on the server: I will be on it probably every time in which I play NW, unless it is an event
Previous administration experience: None. I know how it works and what to do now that Primus has told me :)
Who can vouch for you? Primus, I would think, as he recommended it to me.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2013, 11:18:51 pm »
I was on the server just to check it out earlier. Things seem pretty solid so far, so nice job with that, and keep it up.

I do have a suggestion for a map edit. However, like a smart guy, I didn't check the map name or take any screenshots. I told the 3rdFG Captain who said he was "kinda" one of the map makers, but I'm just putting it here so it doesn't get lost.

On that smaller map that looks kinda like the scene from the movie "Zulu" there's a few rows of guns. The first one has a wall of prop breastworks, and the second just has mounds of earth in front. The breastworks in front of the first line of guns is high enough to disallow the guns to be unable to fire anywhere but straight ahead, where the divots are. Normally that might not be a bad idea, but the way the guns are facing keep their range of motion very limited, especially for the gun on the left, which is almost directly facing the outer wall. Either lowering the wall of breastworks or simply rotating the wall and guns would do the trick.

Hope this helps, but firstly I hope you know which map I'm talking about. :P

Kielbasa!

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2013, 11:30:18 pm »
McEwanMaster
I was on the server just to check it out earlier. Things seem pretty solid so far, so nice job with that, and keep it up.

I do have a suggestion for a map edit. However, like a smart guy, I didn't check the map name or take any screenshots. I told the 3rdFG Captain who said he was "kinda" one of the map makers, but I'm just putting it here so it doesn't get lost.

On that smaller map that looks kinda like the scene from the movie "Zulu" there's a few rows of guns. The first one has a wall of prop breastworks, and the second just has mounds of earth in front. The breastworks in front of the first line of guns is high enough to disallow the guns to be unable to fire anywhere but straight ahead, where the divots are. Normally that might not be a bad idea, but the way the guns are facing keep their range of motion very limited, especially for the gun on the left, which is almost directly facing the outer wall. Either lowering the wall of breastworks or simply rotating the wall and guns would do the trick.

Hope this helps, but firstly I hope you know which map I'm talking about. :P
[close]

Thank you for taking time to look at the server, I will get onto fixing the bugs. I've never map made before at least so quickly :P
It's nice to get so much positive feedback and help in regards to bugs and map making. :)

3rdFG Will
Admin Application

Nickname: William Pigg
Steam name: William Pigg
Why?: Primus has recommended me too and it seems like a great idea :)
How active on the server: I will be on it probably every time in which I play NW, unless it is an event
Previous administration experience: None. I know how it works and what to do now that Primus has told me :)
Who can vouch for you? Primus, I would think, as he recommended it to me.
[close]

You have been accepted for admin, but you are on trial on it. Only because I do not know you that well! :)
Add me on steam and also get ready for a group invite in the near future.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2013, 11:30:38 pm »
Admin Application.

Nickname: Wismar
Steam name: Wismar
Why?: Because I see that this server has potential and I want to be a part off it and help it grow.
How active on the server: Usually before and after events, whenever I have time.
Previous administration experience: I have been admin on the 15th HvB (I know, it's ironic) and I have admined some B&I events.
Who can vouch for you? Oldest_Guard

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2013, 11:38:40 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

Here you go mate! - Basically exactly as it appears there. I need to edit parts ect:

Map 1
Spoiler

[close]

Offline William Pigg

• Private
  • You're a skrub
    • View Profile
  • Nick: William Pigg
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2013, 11:41:06 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

Here you go mate! - Basically exactly as it appears there. I need to edit parts ect:

Map 1
Spoiler

[close]

Looks great! I have sent you a friends request by the way :).

William Pigg

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2013, 11:55:45 pm »
Admin Application.

Why?: Because I see that this server has potential and I want to be a part off it and help it grow.
How active on the server: Usually before and after events, whenever I have time.
Previous administration experience: I have been admin on the 15th HvB (I know, it's ironic) and I have admined some B&I events.

Wismar, I will put you on a trial for it, if that is alright? You said you've got experience in the 15th HvB but just make sure you don't follow along with the rules that the 15th one has. We're much more kind in regards to bans/unbans, Kicks/slays/warnings ect. I'll add you on steam now.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2013, 12:01:14 am »
Admin Application.

Wismar, I will put you on a trial for it, if that is alright? You said you've got experience in the 15th HvB but just make sure you don't follow along with the rules that the 15th one has. We're much more kind in regards to bans/unbans, Kicks/slays/warnings ect. I'll add you on steam now.
No worries :)