Author Topic: Getty Admin complaint  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
Getty Admin complaint
« on: April 15, 2013, 01:08:29 am »
I cant find which section this goes or if there is even a section for it or even if its allowed (I've spent like 5 minuites looking so remove it if its against any rules)

Here is the story, I went rocket artillery and fired a rocket at the enemy at a high angle. There is always a risk involved in firing rocket arty I know that but at the angle that I was firing I was sure there would be no kills. The Rocket curved downwards rapidly and Team killed 1 of my teammates. The next shot I fired was away from any of my teammates and had 0% chance of killing any of my teammates. However Marins_Mlt_OneBloodyHero that was standing next to my rocket moved at the last second right after I pressed left click and Got himself killed, myself and one of my regiment members Pointblank.
Spoiler
[close]

After this I was team banned for 1 hour by Getty. Getty did not see this happening and was just basing his decision to temp ban me through the kill feed. The first shot was entirely my fault as the low chance of team killing happed however the second shot that I fired was non-intentional and was not my fault at all. This temp ban was unjustified and Getty needs to be punished for this even if it just a warning.

For time reference the ban was made around the time this thread was made maybe 5 minutes before.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:15:11 am by Coconut »

Offline kancatzo

• Corporal
  • 89thRG_Gnr_Kancatzo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 89thRG_Gnr_Kancatzo
Re: Getty Admin complaint
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 01:09:57 am »
I second this Coconut did nothing wrong there was no reason for a ban for a mistake. I feel Getty abuses his power and treats other admins like a joke. I witnessed Coconut being banned and do not agree with the decision of Getty.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:13:50 am by kancatzo »

Offline Pointblank

• Second Lieutenant
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 01:16:30 am »
I was one that witnessed and was teamkilled by the explosions area of effect, and I think that they ran in front of the rocket accidentally.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 01:18:54 am »
Complaints

Naturally the administration of any server is bound to have problems and upsets, in which case you are free to contact Cenzii (for EU) or Deofuta (for US), directly via private message. The usual procedure for PM's remains; stay courteous and level headed, explain clearly what lead you to complain and include relevant times and dates. If you have any complaints about Deofuta or a Senior Administrator, please refer them directly Refleax.

Offline Ryno2626

• Second Lieutenant
  • MAW Community Manager
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [9y] Ryno2626
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 01:20:43 am »
Yea, Coco didn't do it on purpose. I third that.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 01:22:25 am »
If he didn't witness it, what was he supposed to base it off of? Should admins just let a dude TK 20 people and ignore it because they didn't witness it?

Also, it was just a temp ban. This seems unnecessary.

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 01:24:34 am »
Send me a PM explaining the circumstances as asked for in the sticky of this area, thanks.