Author Topic: US|EU Hosting. 200 slots $14 | 254 slots $18 LowLatencyServers.com | 40% off  (Read 24443 times)

Offline LowLatencyServers

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
  • Side: Neutral
We've upgraded hardware in all locations and added more transit providers in NYC and Chicago (all other locations already have all available providers).  Hardware upgrades were already done on existing game server setups, so clients do not need to do any form of work or migration.
The billing hosting backend has been migrated to a much better host.
Since everything uses DNS, clients shouldn't need to do anything unless by chance they were using IP addresses for our billing panel (We don't see any requests on our old billing host, but if you do happen to have any issues accessing our billing panel please let us know)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 05:07:23 am by LowLatencyServers »

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
Dear server Host,

I am the new owner of the NW server list thread.
Since the thread also provides links to the threads of server hosts, I would like to invite you to register at my thread.
This not only provides the community with a list of server hosts, it may even get you some extra customers.

Information on how to register and registration itself are on the thread.

Click here to go to the Napoleonic Wars Server list

Thanks in advance,
Riddlez
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:14:57 pm by Riddlez »
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
For now until the end of Halloween we are running a 30% off your first month of service.
Use promo code:
halloween
This would make our 200 slot $14 deal now $9.80 the first month.

Offline Kolakhan

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
I have been associated with LLS on two different occasions.  One time was for over a year.  I found their equipment and their service to be excellent.  No one has their pricing for what you get and I highly recommend it.

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
I have been associated with LLS on two different occasions.  One time was for over a year.  I found their equipment and their service to be excellent.  No one has their pricing for what you get and I highly recommend it.
Thank you! Was a pleasure working with you as always.

We currently have a Black Friday Cyber Monday special going on until Tuesday the 29th.
Use promo code:
blackfriday
for 20% off your first monthly or quarterly payment.
This discount will stack with our quarterly discounts as well.

Offline Blackway

• Volunteer
  • BW
    • View Profile
nice prix

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
We just added Warband 1.171 to Game Updates.
Please be sure to read up on the changes that may affect modules, Native and customizations of your current server here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,359496.0.html

You can also do a reinstall and it will be a fresh 1.171 install only(you will lose all custom files).
NW should still work the same on it.

Let us know what you would like to see set for our free public servers, mode, settings, module, etc.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
This server hosting is great, and I can highly recommend it; I've been using two of their servers and they have been nothing but fantastic. They are always looking to save you money and get a better deal server wise, and always able to help with any questions about the hosting itself!

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
This server hosting is great, and I can highly recommend it; I've been using two of their servers and they have been nothing but fantastic. They are always looking to save you money and get a better deal server wise, and always able to help with any questions about the hosting itself!

Happy to hear! We have been working on adding more transit providers as well as upgrading some hardware.

While Spring Break is over for many, it is just now starting for others.
We have a 25% off your first month coupon, promotional code:
spring25

The promotional code will expire on the 28th

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
We have new hardware in all locations and even more transit providers for our network.
New 30% off your first monthly or quarterly payment promo code:
30falloff
Expires November 17th 2017
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 06:06:25 pm by LowLatencyServers »

Offline WhyPhy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

We from the 13th Royal Scots were wondering if anyone has experience with these EU servers. Is it able to hold 200 players without any problem? Are there any lag spikes?

We host a rather big event every Saturday (around 180-200 players) and were thus asking some questions about these servers before we decide to host our server here :)

Thanks in advance!

Kind greetings,
Staff team of the 13th Royal Scots

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
If you'd like, you can order a server and if it doesn't meet your needs use our pro-rated refund at any time.
If a cancellation is requested within 24 hours that would be a full refund, then simply a reduction in refund amount based on time left in the billing period.
You can use promo code 30falloff for 30% off your first month as well.

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
We have brand new hardware in Germany ready to use.
Once we get it populated enough to break even, we will be adding new hardware in other locations as well.

To help speed this along, we're having a combined black Friday and Germany location sale.
Use promotion code:
Germany
For 40% off your first month order on all game and voice servers.
This promotion code expires December 1st.

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
We have upgraded all of our hardware in all locations and have a 20% off promotion code available starting today until June 1st.
Promotion code is:
fse20

We also have had a few asking if we have a certain version or patch available before ordering.  We have all versions available, so regardless the module or scene you are wanting to run, we can and do support it.