Author Topic: Some scummy things in bcof melee  (Read 569 times)

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
  • Side: Neutral
Some scummy things in bcof melee
« on: June 03, 2022, 06:42:35 pm »
No I am just not talking about Skeying across the map like moraine. (Though you can annoy the fuck out of people by doing this)

I am talking about some little glitches to troll people.

360 chambers
Just chamber that bitch when you chamber a attack in bcof you have a 360 circle around you where you can just chamber the attack. You don't need to be facing the right direction so just go for it.

Quick Stabbing
ever found stabbing to slow ? Throw a quick stab and stab those fuckers instantly

As you can see around 5 seconds Wilbert just stabbed that bitch, fuck showing the animations who needs them the person trying to block your attacks ?
Wondering how to do this before it gets patched ?
Throw your stab and not immediately but very soon after release after you throw it, left block and your stab animation cancels and you just instant stab the fucker this glitch also helps with the attack stun.

Kylo's funky stab
 Kylo found out by going into parade rest and then right clicking and you break the game. You can crouch,shoot and stab while standing still to everyone else but once you move it breaks. In the video I posted below I am crouching but to Wilbert I am standing.

Shoving Hitboxes
Shoving hit boxes don't match up with their animations and are more to left and right then where you shove and last a second or two after you shove. So abuse that shit against S-keyers.

Feint Chambers
How to chamber almost all the attacks and the worse thing that happens to you is that you block ?
Spam the attack and block button when someone is holding a attack in one direction you will almosy always just block or chamber the attack this works better with shorter muskets
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 07:09:34 pm by No0B »