Author Topic: FSE?????  (Read 929 times)

Skaen

FSE?????
« on: August 30, 2021, 02:20:54 pm »
Everytime I want to post something new I have to click sometimes 8 times before the message gets posted because it gives 5-7 times an error. When I want to change my avatar another error occurs every single time. I have tried to delete my cache numerous of times but it doesn't seem to help. Does anyone else have these problems or know a fix for this?

This is one of the errors I get when posting something on a thread.

Translation: An error occurred while sending this message. Your session has expired. Send your message again.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: FSE?????
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 03:33:01 pm »
I don't personally ever have this issue but it might be worth letting us know which browser you are using and if you're on mobile or PC in-case it's specific to a device/browser.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Skaen

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 03:38:14 pm »
I'm just on my Desktop using Google Chrome. I have always used Chrome and never had any problems until now.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 03:39:39 pm »
That's the same as me so not too sure at that point I'm afraid. Probably something Vince would be able to figure out.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Skaen

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 03:43:19 pm »
Hmm, I switched to Edge and somehow changing my avatar worked. I guess maybe I should do a re-install of chrome.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 03:50:27 pm »
Could try that, or if you haven't already check it's up to date.

Skaen

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 03:55:27 pm »
Could try that, or if you haven't already check it's up to date.
Yeah, I'll try that first. Thanks man. :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2021, 06:17:59 pm »
Thunder advised there were some issues over the last few days so that might also be it. :)

Skaen

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2021, 06:30:03 pm »
Oh alright, well I'm glad it is not fully my part then. :P