Author Topic: 16th Election (July-Sept Term) - Candidates and Discussion  (Read 17110 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 16th Election (July-Sept Term) - Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2019, 06:20:37 pm »
i miss the pros vs joes event
Probably gonna run that again
Their arent enough for it. You grossly over estimates casuals commitment to competitive events.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2019, 07:39:10 pm »
Their arent enough for it. You grossly over estimates casuals commitment to competitive events.

The two that were done had tons of pubs there tho. Hey if the games too dead to do it then oh well there's always other shit to do too.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2019, 09:29:01 pm »
Best of luck all NA candidates.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

suns

« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2019, 09:53:55 pm »
im not hosting rgl unless i get elected for CR - Lady Alicia Moraine

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2019, 09:59:28 pm »
If you dont want the same ppl winning tournaments, try hosting on different servers.
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

suns

« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2019, 10:14:35 pm »
dallas.

pings are +/- 10-20 with average being 40-50 range

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2019, 10:35:07 pm »
You don't understand that the pubs want to do different events and they're always willing to try new things. There are constant events on bot survival and full invasion. And every event we do within bbg like pros vs Joe's and hunger games (both are competitive) get very high numbers. There's no reason to totally shut down the idea if you don't understand the interests of the real pubs
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2019, 01:30:13 am »
It was me and duuring. Can't remember who pitched the idea first but the first convo of CR and how it would work was between me and duuring, so fuck off. Me and duuring were pretty close friends for a while, almost went to the netherlands to hangout with him.

Edit: You're welcome to ask him if you like, if he even remembers. It's not a big deal, but I don't like being accused of lying.

This post is cringe. Gluk you would not be a good CR if this is how you talk to Thunderstormer lol. You are very very out of touch with FSE and the community. (no offense)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2019, 01:39:29 am »
It was me and duuring. Can't remember who pitched the idea first but the first convo of CR and how it would work was between me and duuring, so fuck off. Me and duuring were pretty close friends for a while, almost went to the netherlands to hangout with him.

Edit: You're welcome to ask him if you like, if he even remembers. It's not a big deal, but I don't like being accused of lying.

This post is cringe. Gluk you would not be a good CR if this is how you talk to Thunderstormer lol. You are very very out of touch with FSE and the community. (offense intended go fuck yourself bitch)

Holy shit Wind relax bro.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2019, 01:46:10 am »

This post is cringe. Gluk you would not be a good CR if this is how you talk to Thunderstormer lol. You are very very out of touch with FSE and the community. (offense intended go fuck yourself bitch)

Holy shit Wind relax bro.
Spoiler
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #115 on: June 27, 2019, 02:20:18 am »
You don't understand that the pubs want to do different events and they're always willing to try new things. There are constant events on bot survival and full invasion. And every event we do within bbg like pros vs Joe's and hunger games (both are competitive) get very high numbers. There's no reason to totally shut down the idea if you don't understand the interests of the real pubs
Very much mistaken, I've admined casual events since 2014. The Only thing I've ever seen casuals make up to do different is rulesets and a few campaign events aswell as maps to play on. But largely as you yourself know casuals despise competitive for certain reasons.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2019, 02:24:42 am »
Very much mistaken, I've admined casual events since 2014. The Only thing I've ever seen casuals make up to do different is rulesets and a few campaign events aswell as maps to play on. But largely as you yourself know casuals despise competitive for certain reasons.
Reasoning? Because they are SHIT.
Solution? make them not be SHIT.
Is that possible? Absolutely, positively, truthfully, unreservedly, NO.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2019, 02:26:43 am »
I think you're talking about casual regiment players. I'm talking about actual public players.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2019, 02:28:21 am »

pretty successful events if ya ask me
click here to join the 84th

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2019, 02:32:21 am »
Spoiler

pretty successful events if ya ask me
[close]
And if you concern is that the pubs won't want to do it constantly. This will not be every week or every other week. it is a once a month time event BUT there are many other events to do as well.
The goal isn't to get pubs to play comp. The goal is to get pubs, casual regiment players, and comp players involved in the same community. The FSE/NW community as a whole.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 02:33:52 am by JollyCanadian »