Author Topic: 16th Election (July-Sept Term) - Candidates and Discussion  (Read 17229 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 16th Election (July-Sept Term) - Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2019, 09:21:58 pm »
Name: Lady Alicia Moraine
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: My experience with administrative work and organizing which I feel is imperative for anyone who holds the CR Role. I'm much more known in casual and the competitive community. I've run events and tournaments in both and am fairly active on the forums which also will need to be moderated. I believe i'm the best candidate due to my perseverance and my never give up attitude.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term: Reorganizing and promoting Casual events which of recent have seen a drop in standards and adminship due to 2ndhan departure. My second would be to focus on the competitive community I've been considering doing a Regimental Groupfighting League but may scale it down to a 5v5 league or even maybe 8v8 both to give competitive the jump it needs to be more active and something for the competitive people to be excited about.
*Player 3 has entered your channel*
6th times the charm

|Viper|

« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2019, 09:32:23 pm »
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: My experience with administrative work and organizing which I feel is imperative for anyone who holds the CR Role. I'm much more known in casual and the competitive community. I've run events and tournaments in both and am fairly active on the forums which also will need to be moderated. I believe i'm the best candidate due to my perseverance and my never give up attitude.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term: Reorganizing and promoting Casual events which of recent have seen a drop in standards and adminship due to 2ndhan departure. My second would be to focus on the competitive community I've been considering doing a Regimental Groupfighting League but may scale it down to a 5v5 league or even maybe 8v8 both to give competitive the jump it needs to be more active and something for the competitive people to be excited about.
*Player 3 has entered your channel*
6th times the charm
LOL.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 09:34:38 pm by VetroG »

Norwegian13

« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2019, 09:59:15 pm »
Good luck to all candidates. Nice to see that there has been some discussion and debate surrounding the CR role, seems like you've for the most part kept it civil.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2019, 10:02:00 pm »
Good luck to all candidates. Nice to see that there has been some discussion and debate surrounding the CR role, seems like you've for the most part kept it civil.
I agree. No one has seem to have blown up just yet
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2019, 10:41:04 pm »
Unbold that shit rn b

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

suns

« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2019, 10:54:54 pm »

lol.

i like these CR ideas jolly and godfreid have + cohesion

+1

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2019, 12:36:08 am »

+1

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2019, 01:07:19 am »

+1
I also +1 this statement great job Jolly and GotFried
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2019, 02:13:14 am »
continue the tradition of amazing Canadian CR's boys

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2019, 04:27:28 am »
continue the tradition of amazing Canadian CR's boys
Thanks uncle dad?

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2019, 12:17:52 pm »
lol.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2019, 04:58:19 am »
It's tough cause I like all of the candidates, but I think Jolly is the ideal candidate for CR.

Also, I think it would be great to run back the 4v4 league and have tournaments similar to avoid team stacking and creating some diversity. I also would like to see Godfreid's duel league return.

We gotta get the pubs involved with the rest of the community somehow and BBG running some events on their servers would be cool. Advertising BoB and BBG Duel in messages on Bot Survival would be cool if that isn't already being done too.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2019, 08:17:21 am »
Congrats to Blaze for winning.

NA voting is here.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42040.0
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

suns

« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2019, 08:19:36 am »
i miss the pros vs joes event

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2019, 03:18:48 pm »
i miss the pros vs joes event
Probably gonna run that again