Author Topic: EU Community Rep Post | April-June Term  (Read 5989 times)

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Community Rep Post | April-June Term
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2019, 12:40:30 pm »
It's a really complex private situation what is going on at this moment and is currently taking away my time and though, which I will only adress to the FSE staff.  On top of that I have a very big critique to make on this community but for that I'll wait for my term to end as I'm Community Representative and not Community Destroyer.

In terms of accountability, yes I've been away most of may and during this time yes I haven't done any moderation and yes I did not come up with any fancy concepts which would take up a time I currently don't have and a skill I don't posess (it wasnt a meme knightmare you big dumb) And there's been 0 cases since april you guys could see me being a middle man or a spokesperson because I have seen no big issues and no one has approached me regarding anything.

So the task for now is to prepare for the upcoming summer and pick up on the current state of affairs. Please remember my functions are as symbolical as practical and most of my role really takes on being a big guy talking to plebs more than moderating which I barely have any powers for or making new child boards which I really have no intention to do.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2019, 03:11:47 pm »
I'm not saying you're not doing a good job chicken, as i'm sure you are. But i believe with the current state of the game, the type of CR we need is one who somehow manages to delay the death of the game and tries to keep the community and game together and lasting as long as possible.

Herishey did a great job with this, and like u say there's no need for you to moderate since Herishey and Norwegian are now junior mods (who are doing an excellent job).

maybe you and/or the next CR whomever it may be (not me lol) can adapt the role into something more suitable for such an old game. 

Of course with the introduction of TOG this doesn't mean just hosting tournaments,as that appears to be under some level of control.

Maybe you can think of some way to do this, i know this is what the NA CR's have had to do so maybe they can help or something.

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2019, 05:32:48 pm »
I mean the idea of the CR is to sort out disputes on FSE, be a middle man between community and moderators (such as suggesting new language boards if someone approaches them and they deem it having potential to be used or new functionality on the forums). On top of that they can do some minor level moderating such as snipping posts, but can't warn anyone.

They also normally get involved in any boards in the admin section such as ban suggestions, functionality suggestions and board requests.

Though in all fairness since Chicken's first few weeks I haven't seen him on FSE much.
Thanks x

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2019, 12:33:49 pm »
Name: Steinmann
EU or NA?: Swedish
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : trust me just ask big man Dan
Why should you become CR? : ACTIVE

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2019, 01:00:31 pm »
AbimYok

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
  • Side: Union
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2019, 01:00:41 pm »

David_Schrein

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2019, 01:11:12 pm »
#NotMyCR

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2019, 10:34:47 pm »
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild