Author Topic: NW Community - Where are they now???  (Read 32008 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW Community - Where are they now???
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2018, 04:45:23 pm »
I was in the EU 91st Godfreid not the NA one and the EU 57e not the NA one.

Ah man I love it when people try to know my history in the game it’s just funny. Risk you’re irrelevant trying to act tough or you know everything about ANOTHER PLAYERS history. Pipe down little pupper. Every time you get proven wrong you always revert to the 9y statement showing you’ve lost your obsession battle with me once again.

Should've tagged it 91st (EU) then. But ok.

Regardless though, my only issue is the 98th thing.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2018, 05:14:33 pm »
Doesn't take a genius to understand that being in a regiment for one day isn't really considered as something you should be listing while being asked which regiment you have been part of. You are not part of anything after one or two days, takes a bit longer.

On the other hand, no need to take the piss out of 'all' the regiments he listed because as some people accurately pointed it out, he has indeed been part of most of them, even if it wasn't for long. If you are going to run a vendetta on reg-hoppers, remember that you also have a lot of leaders acting like complete hypocrites only to gain one member when it actually suits them. I perfectly remember when Vetro joined the 3eVolt, he already had built himself quite a solid reputation of not sticking around for too long, and yet he was accepted without too much trouble by Asian. If you can't accept the fact he listed it, maybe you shouldn't have let him join in the first place.

Edit: For the record, since it seems to have confused some people,  I am not calling Asian an hypocrite (I don't see him complaining on this thread about Vetro listing the 3eVolt). Just implied that in most situation, everything is not either black or white.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 05:33:19 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2018, 05:27:48 pm »
I do this now

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 15th York, 52nd HL, 30th, 71st, Nr8/LG, 98e/91st
What games do you play now?: CS:GO, Civ 5, Business Tour (!!)
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: technically Nr8 but I don’t really care
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): No!
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I run a lot, and I’m an editorialist for my schools newspaper!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2018, 05:41:41 pm »
Well since I commented here, might as well fulfil the thread's purpose

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): IVe Corps, 91st, 75e, 92nd, 85e, 17e (EU) 92nd's Littlefield NA Company, 3eVolt (NA).
What games do you play now?: I still play a bit of Warband but not quite as much as I used to some years ago. Quite active on CSGO.
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: 5e Huss (EU) | 42nd (NA)
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): I had love to.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Working as an organizer for children/schoolchildren in centres and looking to make it a full-time job.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 05:49:52 pm by Tardet »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2018, 06:19:50 pm »
im glad we cant have one thread without NW drama.. its like we never left :')

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2018, 08:49:26 pm »

Ah man I love it when people try to know my history in the game it’s just funny. Risk you’re irrelevant trying to act tough or you know everything about ANOTHER PLAYERS history. Pipe down little pupper. Every time you get proven wrong you always revert to the 9y statement showing you’ve lost your obsession battle with me once again.

You really like to assume. 3e, 58e, 98th, and 58e I know you weren’t apart of. As Godfreid said being in a regiment steam group for less than a week or a day isn’t really being in the regiment. It’s not that I know your history, I just know or have been apart of the regiment to know you weren’t there. “ Like to go back to the 9y statement shows you lost” just what the fuck. lmao

|Viper|

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2018, 09:27:29 pm »

You really like to assume. 3e, 58e, 98th, and 58e I know you weren’t apart of. As Godfreid said being in a regiment steam group for less than a week or a day isn’t really being in the regiment. It’s not that I know your history, I just know or have been apart of the regiment to know you weren’t there. “ Like to go back to the 9y statement shows you lost” just what the fuck. lmao
But here’s the thing you really don’t know go ask Lawbringer yourself. I was in the 3eVolt for 2 weeks actually and played in a couple of events as well Godfreid literally just said that sorry child you’ve lost so how about you shut the fuck up and keep your dumb ass thoughts to yourself as none of my history has anything to do with you. You’re seeking attention and you’re wanting to look like you know my history on a game when you don’t just stop you’re a joke.

And by the fucking way quit sucking up to Godfreid it’s literally disgusting you dirty slobber fuck you.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:46:08 am by VetroG »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2018, 09:35:07 pm »
When you overeat, here are a few of the things that can happen to your body: The stomach swells. When you eat too much, the stomach expands like a balloon to accommodate the large amount of food, which then pushes against the other organs in your body and makes you feel like you need to loosen your pants. You're feeling them balls pretty boy.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2018, 09:41:55 pm »
When you overeat, here are a few of the things that can happen to your body: The stomach swells. When you eat too much, the stomach expands like a balloon to accommodate the large amount of food, which then pushes against the other organs in your body and makes you feel like you need to loosen your pants. You're feeling them balls pretty boy.

This is a speech from the Guardian of the Mid. Be silent, and take notes.

Suns

« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2018, 10:01:10 pm »
vetro no one is seeking attention nor is anyone obsessed with you as you claim that is illogical as you do this every time someone points out you lying

are they not allowed to do so?

it's just irritating to see you claiming fake tourny wins you were never a part of and at the same time faking regiments you were in, if anything YOU are the one seeking attention to fulfill your ego because it's so large.

people are only pointing out the fallacies in your nw history, they're not obsessed with you at all
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 10:04:32 pm by Suns »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2018, 10:11:42 pm »

But here’s the thing you really don’t know go ask Lawbringer yourself. I was in the 3eVolr for 2 weeks actually and played in a couple of events as well Godfreid literally just said that sorry child you’ve lost so how about you shut the fuck up and keep your dumb ass thoughts to yourself as none of my history has anything to do with you. You’re seeking attention and you’re wanting to look like you know my history on a game when you don’t just stop you’re a joke.

And by the fucking way quit sucking up to Godfreid it’s literally disgusting you dirty slobber fuck you.

looks like I got a new fan

|Viper|

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2018, 10:26:44 pm »

But here’s the thing you really don’t know go ask Lawbringer yourself. I was in the 3eVolr for 2 weeks actually and played in a couple of events as well Godfreid literally just said that sorry child you’ve lost so how about you shut the fuck up and keep your dumb ass thoughts to yourself as none of my history has anything to do with you. You’re seeking attention and you’re wanting to look like you know my history on a game when you don’t just stop you’re a joke.

looks like I got a new fan
Well you’re kinda my new fan because you did come at me first! Thanks for the new follow buddy. Suns you’re pointless to even talk to, muted.

Glory Tourch

Suns

« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2018, 10:35:18 pm »
what? i guess you hoed out of debating me but alright that's fine

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2018, 11:12:02 pm »
“Debating”

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Suns

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2018, 11:27:51 pm »
“Debating”

exposing* sorry

more like exposing* vetro's fallacies in his nw history like always  ::)