Author Topic: 15th Yorkshire "The Snappers" mk.3  (Read 376416 times)

Offline (Jerome)

• First Sergeant
  • Leader of the 45thN Grenadier Company
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gerome
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Yorkshire "The Snappers" mk.3
« Reply #3165 on: April 18, 2021, 03:48:36 am »
This is a dictatorship. You have no power here.

The abuse is sad but we must move on to the commander battle league and c point list we go

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: April 18, 2021, 09:24:52 pm »

yayeet

Offline 15th_YR Official

• First Sergeant
  • Official Account for the 15th_YR.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: April 19, 2021, 03:53:36 pm »
Little roster update

Congratulations to Lapache for getting promoted to VGren. He won last Saturday's VGren tournament and thus gets promoted straight from Kgm to VGren. Normally the VGren tournament is reserved for Grenadiers and Veterans, but Lapache was due to be promoted to Gren this weekend anyways so he was allowed to take part on Saturday. He instantly showed that he deserved his long overdue promotion by winning the VGren tournament itself, top-fragging in the GF vs 92nd and winning the 2v2 tournament with Golden. So yet again, congratulations to Lapache on a very successful weekend of NW.

Python didn't show up and thus failed to defend his title. He therefore drops back down to Gren.

Also who needs recruits lmao

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: April 20, 2021, 01:44:16 am »
Little roster update

Congratulations to Lapache for getting promoted to VGren. He won last Saturday's VGren tournament and thus gets promoted straight from Kgm to VGren. Normally the VGren tournament is reserved for Grenadiers and Veterans, but Lapache was due to be promoted to Gren this weekend anyways so he was allowed to take part on Saturday. He instantly showed that he deserved his long overdue promotion by winning the VGren tournament itself, top-fragging in the GF vs 92nd and winning the 2v2 tournament with Golden. So yet again, congratulations to Lapache on a very successful weekend of NW.

Python didn't show up and thus failed to defend his title. He therefore drops back down to Gren.

You are exhausting rikkert

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: April 20, 2021, 02:50:27 am »
Little roster update

You are exhausting rikkert
I hate you with a passion Lukey

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3170 on: April 20, 2021, 12:32:19 pm »
can i be VRsv
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #3171 on: April 20, 2021, 12:39:35 pm »
I could be your one and only rct :3

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #3172 on: April 20, 2021, 02:52:39 pm »
you can have nco if you teach us how to get minisiege recruits

Offline Luz1kA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • luz1
  • Nick: Luz1kA
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3173 on: April 20, 2021, 04:33:06 pm »
#strawheadforcolonel

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #3174 on: April 21, 2021, 12:48:07 am »
Offical 92nd recruitment guide.

How to recruit people and set them up

1) Server
There are only a few server on mount and blade where there is a possibility to actually get recruits for our regiment. One of those servers are:
- Minisiege
- Botsurvival NA
- Tropical Paradise (Go on this server if the others are empty)

2) Recruitment message
Passive recruiting:
This means you send a recruitment message every round, because more than 1 message a round is mostly not allowed on the some servers (Minisiege).
Also use your steam name ingame, like 92nd Vegi on steam and 92nd_Cpt_Vegi ingame, because people will remember this and will make the effort of actually adding you.
Message example:
Anyone interested in joining the 92nd Highlanders Regiment? Add me on steam 92nd Name!

Agressive recruiting:
This method is mostly not allowed on some servers, but you can use it on servers like NA Bot survival.
So when you're on the server you walk around and try to spot some nice people that can join the regiment. You call out their name and if they respond. You ask if they like to join the regiment. If they say no, you wait a bit and ask someone else.

[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: April 21, 2021, 01:28:38 am »

1) Server
There are only a few server on mount and blade where there is a possibility to actually get recruits for our regiment. One of those servers are:
- Minisiege
- Botsurvival NA

2) Recruitment message
Passive recruiting:
This means you send a recruitment message every round, because more than 1 message a round is mostly not allowed on the some servers (Minisiege).
Also use your steam name ingame, like 92nd Vegi on steam and 92nd_Cpt_Vegi ingame, because people will remember this and will make the effort of actually adding you.
Message example:
Anyone interested in joining the 92nd Highlanders Regiment? Add me on steam 92nd Name!

Agressive recruiting:
This method is mostly not allowed on some servers, but you can use it on servers like NA Bot survival.
So when you're on the server you walk around and try to spot some nice people that can join the regiment. You call out their name and if they respond. You ask if they like to join the regiment. If they say no, you wait a bit and ask someone else.

[close]
The amount of grammar and spelling mistakes truly show that this was genuinely written by someone from the 92nd.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: April 21, 2021, 01:34:12 am »
This regiment literally cannot lose anymore. We have football audibles Caskie plays on a soundboard. The other teams are going to have so many offside penalties.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #3177 on: April 21, 2021, 01:39:12 am »

1) Server
- Minisiege
- Botsurvival NA

2) Recruitment message
Passive recruiting:
Message example:

Agressive recruiting:

[close]
The amount of grammar and spelling mistakes truly show that this was genuinely written by someone from the 92nd.
Vegi wrote it.

Spoiler
I believe its like 3 yrs old and written by somebody who rqed that game long ago
[close]

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #3178 on: April 21, 2021, 01:40:59 am »

1) Server
- Minisiege
- Botsurvival NA

2) Recruitment message
Passive recruiting:
Message example:

Agressive recruiting:

[close]
Wolffe most likely, I've been here nearly 3 years and it's never been updated. Plus I spelt official wrong!

Spelling and grammar aren't our strongest points I'm afraid. I'm glad to see you do your rigorous checks each time you write one of your essay's on this forum.

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #3179 on: April 21, 2021, 02:01:43 am »

1) Server
- Minisiege
- Botsurvival NA

2) Recruitment message
Passive recruiting:
Message example:

Agressive recruiting:

[close]

THankes for this Mr sCotitsh Unicorn, i will be taking this ack to the 145thN and we will once again ahve 3,500 active members. Prepare for a knew dawn in NW!

#MyCR