Author Topic: Napoleonic Military Paintings/Sketches/Uniform Plates  (Read 231026 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Military Paintings/Sketches/Uniform Plates
« Reply #225 on: January 16, 2020, 02:12:30 pm »
Don't want to necro this thread, but I urgently need some help. I have a workshop as you may have maybe seen and I wanted to know where you all get your high quality pictures from.
I know there are a lot of google images, but I am tired of always using the same soldier for like 10 different signatures. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could give me other sources.
Give pinterest a shot, they have a lot of good images you won't find on google images.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Skaen

Re: Napoleonic Military Paintings/Sketches/Uniform Plates
« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2020, 02:20:09 pm »
Don't want to necro this thread, but I urgently need some help. I have a workshop as you may have maybe seen and I wanted to know where you all get your high quality pictures from.
I know there are a lot of google images, but I am tired of always using the same soldier for like 10 different signatures. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could give me other sources.
Give pinterest a shot, they have a lot of good images you won't find on google images.
This was actually pretty helpful. Didn't know Pinterest was good for this subject too. Already found a collection of usable pictures. Thank you. :)