Author Topic: Top Biggest Retards in NW (EU) Updated 11.05.19 - Player Rankings  (Read 36795 times)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Top Biggest Retards in NW (EU)
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2018, 12:36:53 am »
I TOTALLY agree with the #1 of this list.

He indeed changes his name every two weeks, he is a 14 yo french kid that I kicked out from the french selection team for using hacks (even with hacks he is shit).He is also perm ban from FSE for trying to scam ppl with fake links. And i'm pretty sure he plays now for the 82e and goes by the name of achille, but he'll prolly change soon.

Anyway, TBE your win is well deserved. Golden too stronk.
arent u permanently banned from Groupfighting server coz u were playing with unblockable
[ Waldahari  Achilles  Hopper Negan and now Obelix

Aren't you accepting autoblockers in your team during tournament such as Maximou ?
Stop be salty and accept your condition of retard.
its nice to be a retard but why dont you accept that youre playing with cheats youre perma banned from gf server am i right waldahari hahaha

Indeed, im banned from gf server for using an unblockable in October, but without any cheats i destroyed you 7-2 in a FT7, you are just a big retard, you IQ is probably near 50 so stop speak with me, if you are on the top of this list, its because there is a reason mate.
And why you are keeping ignoring the fact that you allow AUTOBLOCKERS playing IN YOUR TEAM during TOURNAMENT ? Why you don't respond to this mate ? Ahahahah
Btw its not a secret that i am Waldhari  :-*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:39:20 am by Knight_Obélix »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2018, 12:46:04 am »

He indeed changes his name every two weeks, he is a 14 yo french kid that I kicked out from the french selection team for using hacks (even with hacks he is shit).He is also perm ban from FSE for trying to scam ppl with fake links. And i'm pretty sure he plays now for the 82e and goes by the name of achille, but he'll prolly change soon.

arent u permanently banned from Groupfighting server coz u were playing with unblockable

Aren't you accepting autoblockers in your team during tournament such as Maximou ?
its nice to be a retard but why dont you accept that youre playing with cheats youre perma banned from gf server am i right waldahari hahaha

Indeed, im banned from gf server for using an unblockable in October, but without any cheats i destroyed you 7-2 in a FT7, you are just a big retard, you IQ is probably near 50 so stop speak with me, if you are on the top of this list, its because there is a reason mate.
And why you are keeping ignoring the fact that you allow AUTOBLOCKERS playing IN YOUR TEAM during TOURNAMENT ? Why you don't respond to this mate ? Ahahahah
do you have any prof that hes using autoblock dickhead i played with 96 ping

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2018, 12:46:45 am »

do you have any prof that hes using autoblock dickhead i played with 96 ping

There were severals screenshots in your FSE list thread, showing him ask for injector for nw, but ofc you deleted them all :)
I don't remember who had those screenshots, but the fact is you deleted all the posts about Maximou and his autoblock you can't say its false dont you ? ::) ::)

Where iam ??????
Top 10 DLL inserters
1. Maximou
2. Maximou
3. Maximou
4. Maximou
5. Maximou
6. Arni
8. Maximou
9. Maximou
10. Maximou
[close]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:50:25 am by Knight_Obélix »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2018, 12:50:26 am »
So Obelix is Waldhari? lmao, it explains a lot actually. Don't want to see this man playing in my tournaments anymore.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2018, 12:51:52 am »
So Obelix is Waldhari? lmao, it explains a lot actually. Don't want to see this man playing in my tournaments anymore.

never played in your tournaments anyway, and idc about this kiss man <3
I see that mp called his dogs to defend him ahaha  ::)

Even marxeil banned u from tournaments get rekt kiddo

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2018, 12:52:47 am »

You should put a condom on your head because if you’re going to act like a dick you better dress like one too

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2018, 12:56:00 am »

You should put a condom on your head because if you’re going to act like a dick you better dress like one too

As far as i know, i dont need anybody to defend me, you are just a fucking cunt mixed with a spastic, call all of your dogs if you wish too, and i see that you keep ignoring my message about maximou xD  ::)
You are just a hater, no need my words, just see your list and how people are situated in ::) ::)
I dont need your mind (or anybody's mind in this community) to topscore in gf and create a succesfull gf team who won the "4th best gf team" (according to your thoughts again ofc)  :-* :-*
EDIT: And dont say things like : lOoK wHaT i AcHiEvEd iN tHiS gAmE, honestly idc, you are shit, your team is carrying you everytimes, now go to sleep kid, i cant even call you "leader" you lead nothing, you just shut your cunt mouth during gf and let your best players carry.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 01:11:52 am by Knight_Obélix »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2018, 01:13:35 am »

As far as i know, i dont need anybody to defend me, you are just a fucking cunt mixed with a spastic, call all of your dogs if you wish too, and i see that you keep ignoring my message about maximou xD  ::)
You are just a hater, no need my words, just see your list and how people are situated in ::) ::)
I dont need your mind (or anybody's mind in this community) to topscore in gf and create a succesfull gf team who won the "4th best gf team" (according to your thoughts again ofc)  :-* :-*
EDIT: And dont say things like : lOoK wHaT i AcHiEvEd iN tHiS gAmE, honestly idc, you are shit, your team is carrying you everytimes, now go to sleep kid.
Why such a great and skilled player still isn't in Poosy, ChimpZ or Snappers? And why you got in Team France only when they didn't have enough to play a semi-final?  ;D

And about MightyPain, he didn't ask me anything, I'm not in good relations with him recently, and it explains why I don't even have him in steam friends right now, lol. But in this situation, you look like a little offended kid which tries to get an attention from big boys in this community, it also explains why you were ddosing Tiberias on that 8v8 tournament.

About Maximou I can't say anything, but I'm sure that he's not an autoblocker and all those pics are fakes. But who knows right. Many people were saying that eXt_kill is aimer and autoblocker as well, so were saying Norman and Kani about me, but as you see it's not a true and we're still aren't banned or something. And many people in this community can agree that we are clear.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2018, 01:18:28 am »

EDIT: And dont say things like : lOoK wHaT i AcHiEvEd iN tHiS gAmE, honestly idc, you are shit, your team is carrying you everytimes, now go to sleep kid.
Why such a great and skilled player still isn't in Poosy, ChimpZ or Snappers? And why you got in Team France only when they didn't have enough to play a semi-final?  ;D

And about MightyPain, he didn't ask me anything, I'm not in good relations with him recently, and it explains why I don't even have him in steam friends right now, lol. But in this situation, you look like a little offended kid which tries to get an attention from big boys in this community, it also explains why you were ddosing Tiberias on that 8v8 tournament.

About Maximou I can't say anything, but I'm sure that he's not an autoblocker and all those pics are fakes. But who knows right. Many people were saying that eXt_kill is aimer and autoblocker as well, so were saying Norman and Kani about me, but as you see it's not a true and we're still aren't banned or something.

1-You are talking about proof, why dont you show us the proof about that ddos on Tiberias mate ? Oh yeah i know, you dont have any  :-[ :-[
2- Im not on Chimpz or any top tier team because i lead my own team maybe ?, and btw take a look at this: 
Spoiler
[close]
it was 5-6 days ago  :-* :-* you know when you rq cause you were 2/12 ?  :-* :-*
3- Im not looking for the attention of anyone, i never post on fse exept to update the thread of my team, im not like you i dont need any attention in this game ;), and still im wondering why are you answering about maximou ? Are you MightyPain ? Because as far as i know im talking with mightypain right now, not with one of his dogs, you are the one who need attention simply because you are posting about something that doesn't concern you try to think about it  :-\
4- And for the FRA, when i tryed to get in i was 600 hours, now im 1.1K so im much able to play at high level simple as that, where you that good at 600 hours mate ? ;D

EDIT: I think you are still salty about this 15-4 against UA am i right ? Maybe im wrong but, was not you who was complaining about our roster on NWWC thread ??????
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 01:24:42 am by Knight_Obélix »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2018, 01:23:43 am »
When you use unblockable and still try to shit talk at all  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2018, 01:25:18 am »

Your FSE picture match perfectly with what you are  :(

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2018, 01:26:04 am »
Why admit to using unblockable, I use aimbot shit.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2018, 01:27:11 am »

shit you got him!
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2018, 01:27:22 am »
Why admit to using unblockable, I use aimbot shit.

I used it once on gf server 9 months ago, but this shit community must have something to discuss on FSE you understand ? ;D

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2018, 01:28:31 am »

shit you got him!

TARGET DOWN, I REPEAT TARGET DOWN !!!!!!!!

Btw ry4n you will need more to join TBE, insult the ennemy of Mightypain on fse is not enough bro  ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 01:31:01 am by Knight_Obélix »