Author Topic: Seventh Election (March-April term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 19689 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Seventh Election (March-April term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2017, 04:43:26 pm »
True

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2017, 05:06:42 pm »
Looks like i'm blind

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2017, 08:49:59 pm »
I still think Amit is the worst NANWL organizer to ever live

Spoiler
jkjk
[close]

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2017, 10:37:06 am »
My question is where does orcaryo find these people to vote for him. I dont know a single person that said that they voted for him.

If you are an orcaryo supporter, please make yourself known since we seem to have a 'silent' minority of people voting for him.

Also nice job to pickle, it was a good run.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2017, 12:04:46 pm »
My question is where does orcaryo find these people to vote for him. I dont know a single person that said that they voted for him.

If you are an orcaryo supporter, please make yourself known since we seem to have a 'silent' minority of people voting for him.

Also nice job to pickle, it was a good run.

He probs just did his campaign through Steam.

Though I would prefer people be vocal of their support for their candidates on FSE. Afterall, this is a CR for the FSE community.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2017, 04:23:37 pm »
I voted Orcaryo

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2017, 05:06:07 pm »
I voted for Orcaryo  8)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2017, 06:22:54 pm »
I voted Orcaryo
I'd rather be dead then see FSE go red.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2017, 08:16:12 pm »
I have no problems with the 63e, a lot of them are cool dude but we have all heard the fucking horror stories of 'X' nco talked to 'X' person so they were kicked out of the reg. Not to mention how karth completely ignored the desire of the community for NANWL to go to Amit and made his own thread on taleworlds for it.

I can understand why people are voting for Orcaryo and things are starting to make a bit of sense (seeing as all of these folks tend to dislike me) but my question Orc and i mean this seriously, do you want the support of Karth and to an extension squirts who follows him?

Edit: removed the first part as it made the rest of the post seem antagonistic towards Orc. My apologies.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 08:45:52 pm by Gluk the Walrus »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2017, 08:22:02 pm »
Orcaryo, do you really want karth of all people supporting you? Is that what you think the community wants?

I have no problems with the 63e, a lot of them are cool dude but we have all heard the fucking horror stories of 'X' nco talked to 'X' person so they were kicked out of the reg. Not to mention how he completely ignored the desire of the community for NANWL to go to Amit and made his own thread on taleworlds for it.

I can understand why people are voting for Orcaryo and things are starting to make a bit of sense (seeing as all of these folks tend to dislike me) but my question Orc and i mean this seriously, do you want the support of Karth and to an extension squirts who follows him?
after this pot I wish I voted for Orcaryo instead :(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time