Author Topic: Resignation - Hekko  (Read 20646 times)

Offline Modig

• First Lieutenant
  • Aspirerande arbetsaristoj
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Resignation - Hekko
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2013, 02:08:19 am »
I would deem Mr Hood's relationship to Tavington highly speculative. But tell me, what is your relation to Blob?

You make a fair point, however an ineffective one. Mr Hood has made a conscious choice to follow Tavington as a member of his regiment, making his relationship anything but speculative. As to my relationship with Blobmania, I have made no conscious or active decision to align myself as one of his disciples. If it puts you at further ease, there has been no personal contact between me or Blobmania for several weeks.

So Mr. Hood, according to your sources, is a member of the 91st?

That would certainly seem to be the implication, yes. As Mr Tavington himself has affirmed.
And has that got something to do with the argument?

He seems to think that we are on TS with a plot to pour as much petrol on this thread as possible, he clearly is mistaken.

Well, whether or not you think I believe you to have hatched some conspiracy to 'pour petrol on this thread', you certainly seem to be succeeding in just that.

Nice sig, bro. Liek tout4lly teh b3st on ze f0rums. +1

Offline BRIANISBACK

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2013, 02:08:21 am »
I like your signature, Afroman, you must wish to be as inflamatory as eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone else.

Did you do it while you got high?

Offline Creed

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr57_Fus_Creed
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2013, 02:08:31 am »
Hekko for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you have nothing productive to say in this thread then dont say anything at all

What'a not productive about it?

these sort of comments have no business on the thread other to be a nuissance

Offline Harbinger

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2013, 02:09:11 am »
I loved reading that Dropbox file

"The bans on these people were long overdue and as they stirred shit up for no good reason about the policy over the 51st name"

Love that part, people are not allowed to criticize (stir up shit) an admins terrible judgement.
"Terrible judgement". As if the name locking was a big deal, until regiments who felt left out (for no reason) and started to whine about "hurr durr 51st got honor we r just as important". The devs never said you weren't as important. The other regiments were never left out. If a major clan that had the same carreer of contributing to the community for a long time left the game, the devs would most likely have given them the same honours.

Yeh it was such a good idea that they reverted it right, Get a life, forget about your "Glorious" regiments past and move along.
Of course. They need the mindless sheep that hopped on Hekko's bandwagon to buy their product. It makes sense.

Offline Hawkes

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2013, 02:11:35 am »
I remember when this thread was about Hekko's resignation.

Offline Afroman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17th_CSgt_Afroman
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2013, 02:15:32 am »
I like your signature, Afroman, you must wish to be as inflamatory as eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone else.

Did you do it while you got high?

Well, as there's such a vocal and unprecedented resistance to the FSE staff at present, is it not only fair that there are people to fling faeces right back at those who threw it in the first place?

Offline HorseMan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSEForums_Sergeant_Horseman
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2013, 02:15:55 am »
Did I just see this thread get locked for a second there?

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2013, 02:16:22 am »
I think this has gone on a little long enough. Lets not defame Hekko's, ahem, spotless memory with further menialities.
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?