Author Topic: More Sub-Forums  (Read 1593 times)

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
  • Side: Union
More Sub-Forums
« on: December 09, 2012, 10:50:53 pm »
Hey, just a suggestion which might have been brought up already. Could the owner of the site or a moderator create more sub-forums? A total war sub-forum to be more exact. I do think you would like to have as many members as possible would you not? By including other topics than just NW and BoF you would receive more members.

Atleast that is what I believe and which is one of the reasons why the TWC has thrived because its community consists not only of total war fans, but of Mount & Blade, Bethesda, Paradox and Minecraft fans. It does not have to be a drastic change, just first making one little sub-forum where people can discuss for example total war games, especially now that Rome II has been announced. It is just a suggestion I have been thinking about, and probably other people as well!

:)
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Side: Neutral
Re: More Sub-Forums
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 01:44:45 am »
We could create a sub board just for the brits, but the levels of cynism and sarcasism would be to dam high, but us tea drinker need a forum to get away from the rest of you savages :P

Edit: This is a joke btw   :o
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:08:55 pm by Matthew »
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb

Offline Pinball Wizard

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 03:23:01 am »
We could create a sub board just for the brits, but the levels of cynism and sarcasism would be to dam high, but us tea drinker need a forum to get away from the rest of you savages :P
You guys aren't that special.

I don't really think its needed, it covers everything, except maybe native.

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 04:37:00 am »
I think having a simple thread dedicated to the particular game is enough, I'll talk to refleax about it but I think there are better forums dedicated to the total war series.