Author Topic: The community deserves better  (Read 71467 times)

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The community deserves better
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2013, 07:43:19 pm »
Now, as we are all posting our agreement, I think it is time we make a list of...well...demands.

My demands:
1. It's permitted to criticize an admin in a polite (yet strong) way. Words as 'Noobz' and 'badmin' are not to be used.
      - If an admin does something, he should be able to defend this action. If not, maybe the action was unnecessary.
2. The administration-system is done by the book, and without favoritism.

And Mussolini's gag on the 51st is to BE removed.

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Chibbi

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2013, 07:43:38 pm »
Now, as we are all posting our agreement, I think it is time we make a list of...well...demands.

My demands:
1. It's permitted to criticize an admin in a polite (yet strong) way. Words as 'Noobz' and 'badmin' are not to be used.
      - If an admin does something, he should be able to defend this action. If not, maybe the action was unnecessary.

Your #2 will never work :( Nepotism is strong in everything in the world.  :P

Offline Akira

• Private
  • Swords master and Bayonet blunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Akira
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2013, 07:44:00 pm »

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2013, 07:45:35 pm »
This has my full support.

Nicely done Hekko.  :D

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2013, 07:46:23 pm »
Hekko, while I may have had some disagreements with you in the past, you have gained with this post as much respect as you possibly could.
+1

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2013, 07:46:49 pm »

My demands:

Your #2 will never work :( Nepotism is strong in everything in the world.  :P

While admins who are more popular characters will certainly be preferred by FSE, there's a difference between choosing such a character and your so-called girlfriend.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2013, 07:46:59 pm »
Plain truth in this thread.
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Akira

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2013, 07:47:52 pm »
I agree 100%

The US community is starting to go to shit this will keep every ones shit together.
+1

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2013, 07:48:16 pm »
You go girl!

Offline Harry

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2013, 07:48:27 pm »
This is a pretty serious issue and I agree on almost all points, but I am a little concerned already that some people have, as Vikestad said, joined the 'bandwagon' and people are already posting all these stupid videos, pictures, gifs etc without actually discussing their thoughts. This really needs to be talked out and I'd like more people to post their opinions, instead of this devolving into the meme fest which was the Champions of Europe.

So speak up people!

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2013, 07:49:37 pm »
This is a pretty serious issue and I agree on almost all points, but I am a little concerned already that some people have, as Vikestad said, joined the 'bandwagon' and people are already posting all these stupid videos, pictures, gifs etc without actually discussing their thoughts. This really needs to be talked out and I'd like more people to post their opinions, instead of this devolving into the meme fest which was the Champions of Europe.

So speak up people!

Hear hear!

It's one thing to say you want to see things change. It's another one saying WHAT you want to see changed.

Offline Connzcdf

• Major
  • Act like a wasteman, that's not me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Connzcdf
  • Side: Union
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2013, 07:50:20 pm »
The men of Cardiff. Or just me will join this struggle.

Offline Svensson

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2013, 07:50:39 pm »

This. I think it's incredibly important to maintain a serious discussion & debate in order to come up to an agreement. So please guys, do not for the love of Thor post popcorn pictures or write down blatant shit w/e.

Akira, I would suggest stop spamming useless one-liners.

Offline Akira

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2013, 07:50:43 pm »
I also wanna state the amount of trolls on now a days and how the admins deal with them in a wrong manner.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 07:52:26 pm by Akira »

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2013, 07:51:34 pm »
To everyone who's speaking about bandwagons, support is support, and change is change. Let's let it play out as it will.