Author Topic: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare  (Read 2759 times)

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2014, 09:52:52 pm »
I didn't really like CoD 2 all that much. I liked CoD 3 because of all the different nations it had. CoD 4 was a masterpiece, and because of that they decided to never change the forumula...

CoD 5 had the best single player,  MW2 had a good singleplayer and decent MP, BOI was shite, BOII was my favorite post CoD5 game.

MW3 and Ghosts were crimes against humanity.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2014, 11:12:53 pm »
Hey might aswell, i spent so much of my childhood playing those games with friends etc. might aswell check in to see if they make another good game :)

There are waaaay cheaper was to do that.
Watch videos, for example, gameplay ones.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 12:01:27 am »
God, they're really getting desperate now with these ideas, I'd buy World At War 2 if that ever happens.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 12:02:24 am »
Call of Duty: Great War (WWI)?
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 01:16:29 am »
Frankly I just feel like CoD games in general can't compete. There's no immersion and a total lack of character modesty. You always feel important and the last hope AMERICA AND DEMOCRACY AND FREEDUMBS. Your always given the important tasks and the greatest moments of heroism.

C'mon. Make me feel like a piece of shit murderer that I am. Have me question the morality of my choices. Put me in a Vietnamese village where I can either shoot villagers or get court martialed. Or better yet, stop making me a good guy. Make me a guard at Auschwitz or a Confederate or what have you.
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2014, 01:19:54 am »
Call of Duty: Great War (WWI)?

please yes

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2014, 01:30:21 am »
Frankly I just feel like CoD games in general can't compete. There's no immersion and a total lack of character modesty. You always feel important and the last hope AMERICA AND DEMOCRACY AND FREEDUMBS. Your always given the important tasks and the greatest moments of heroism.

C'mon. Make me feel like a piece of shit murderer that I am. Have me question the morality of my choices. Put me in a Vietnamese village where I can either shoot villagers or get court martialed. Or better yet, stop making me a good guy. Make me a guard at Auschwitz or a Confederate or what have you.

Modern Warfare 2 did a fairly good job at all you mentioned tbh. Same with World at War.

Do you remember the firestorm that happened because of No Russian? I remember when I was a kid and I played that level, I felt a huge pit appear in my stomach. And in World at War during the fall of Berlin, watching the massacre.... God damn.

All the other CoDs I need to agree on though.

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 01:46:09 am »

If you are looking for something deep in your video games I wouldn't look for it an CoD or any other mainstream game series.
I mean you have some games with these moral choices and dilamas that have done well(Valiant Hearts,Walking Dead etc),but the problem is that they don't do well enough.On the other hand,run and gun games like CoD sell by the hundreds of millions,so they don't have any reason to make thier game any diffrent.

On AW:Actuelly I am kind of looking forward to it and any other sequal game coming this year becuase the devloping process has more next gen emphassis,should be intresting.