Author Topic: **Reopened* King Wizards Banner Factory  (Read 3865 times)

Offline KingWizard

• Second Lieutenant
  • We back
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KingWizard
  • Side: Union
**Reopened* King Wizards Banner Factory
« on: October 06, 2013, 02:15:07 am »
NOTE: TO ALL PEOPLE WHOSE PROJECTS WERE ABANDONED SO LONG AGO I WISH TO APOLGIZE FOR NOT INFROMING YOU THAT I WOULD BE LEAVING FOR AWHILE

A Litte About Me
Hey There! I am die hard Napleonic Wars player, but lately I've had to take a break due to issues in my life. But I'm back now and that means the return of King Wizard's Banner Factory. As some of you may know from my old thread that I live in the U.S. and played with the amazing group known as the North American Public Regiment or the Pubs as most people call them. I am the founder of the 10eme Regimente D' Legere which I would later hand over to my then Second in Command and Friend CelticBreton.
How Do I Get One of Those Nifty Signatures?

Well that my friends is very simple. All you have to do is fill out this small form
Code
What is it you want?(Banner, Signature, TS Icons, Etc.):
Any specific pictures or details that you would like?**(Please provide link)
Any other notes about you that you want to be reflected in your request?

**Please try to avoid using the same image as another clan or forum member, This way I can avoid angry users complaining about me stealing their work.

Calender
Here you can find out whose Request I am working on and when yours shall be  worked on.

EXAMPLE
10/4/13 = Working on forum layout and design - Planned Finish date 10/5/13

10/7/13 = Begin work on Coldstream Captian Thomas request - Planned finish date 10/9/13 ( Sorry I wont have my laptop on tuesday so it will take a day longer  :( )
10/9/13 = Begin work on Syntax request - planned finish date 10/10/13 ( by end of the day at latest)
10/31/13 = Begin work on Furrnox request - planned finish date 11/1/13
10/31/13 = Begin work on Incongitoandahalf request - planned finish date 11/1/13

Completed Works
Done for RazorSharP
Spoiler
[close]
Done for Fireboy
Spoiler
[close]
Done for Syntax
Spoiler
[close]
Done for Coldstream Captain Thomas
Spoiler
[close]

Done for Furrnox
Spoiler
[close]
Done for Incognitoandahalf
Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 05:01:18 pm by KingWizard »
91st forever

Offline Coldstream Captain Thomas

• Second Lieutenant
  • 12e_Sdt_Coldstream
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Captain Thomas Clayworth
Re: **Reopened* King Wizards Banner Factory
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 02:55:55 am »
What is it you want?(Banner, Signature, TS Icons, Etc.): Signature
Any specific pictures or details that you would like?**(Please provide link)  Just use whichever one works better for you.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Any other notes about you that you want to be reflected in your request? Just put a "Maréchal Thomas" or something on it.

**Please try to avoid using the same image as another clan or forum member, This way I can avoid angry users complaining about me stealing their work.
Define 'looks skinny', because last time I checked, you're morbidly obese lel

Offline Syntax

• First Lieutenant
  • 사랑 - 행복 - 가족
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 10:12:00 am »
Any specific pictures or details that you would like?**(Please provide link) http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/ninjas_ninja_gaiden_desktop_1440x900_hd-wallpaper-558553.jpg / and some other ninja stuff if u want :D , Also add [GoJP]Syntax On it

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 10:15:11 am by Syntax »

Offline KingWizard

• Second Lieutenant
  • We back
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 07:10:39 am »
Any specific pictures or details that you would like?**(Please provide link) http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/ninjas_ninja_gaiden_desktop_1440x900_hd-wallpaper-558553.jpg / and some other ninja stuff if u want :D , Also add [GoJP]Syntax On it

Shall Begin work right away: Btw the link you gave me just sends me to the home page. not the picture you specfied

Any specific pictures or details that you would like?**(Please provide link)  Just use whichever one works better for you.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Any other notes about you that you want to be reflected in your request? Just put a "Maréchal Thomas" or something on it.

Shall Begin work right away
91st forever

Offline KingWizard

• Second Lieutenant
  • We back
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 06:51:06 am »
Here ya guys go.

Code
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KonTAz7.png
[/img]

Code
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dvdX7Al.png
[/img]

Btw Syntax the link you gave me was just a Google seARCH OF NINJAS. So. I did the best I could on finding a good pic
91st forever

Offline Syntax

• First Lieutenant
  • 사랑 - 행복 - 가족
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 05:05:00 pm »
Here ya guys go.

Code
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KonTAz7.png
[/img]

Code
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dvdX7Al.png
[/img]

Btw Syntax the link you gave me was just a Google seARCH OF NINJAS. So. I did the best I could on finding a good pic

Oh damn well its the same guy i wanted so np it looks good :D

Offline Incognitoandahalf

• First Sergeant
  • DA Cavalry Corp Fuehrer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Incognitoandahalf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 03:38:20 am »
2nd Yorkshire Regiment of Foot (West Riding)

What is it you want: Banner
Specific pics: http://www.directart.co.uk/mall/images/dhm514.jpg is what we have found, if you can find anything better for British lights or have an archive of amazing pics that would be cool.
Other notes: We want our regiments name "2nd Yorkshire Regiment of Foot" across the top with the motto "Cede Nullis" at the bottom, preferably both in italics.

P.S. I don't know how much work this requires, for all I know it could be 8 hours or 5 minutes, sorry if i'm requesting something ridiculous.

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 08:20:04 pm »
Nice to see another wizard on the forum :D

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 10:24:11 pm »
Any specific pictures or details that you would like?**(Please provide link):  Go with your gut!
Any other notes about you that you want to be reflected in your request?:  This is a regimental signature! so it should say 3. Kurmarkische Landwehr-Regiment somewhere on the picture! P.s we are a Prussian regiment.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 04:44:31 pm »
Yeah, I'm gonna stick with mine.

Offline KingWizard

• Second Lieutenant
  • We back
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2013, 05:39:50 pm »

Specific pics: http://www.directart.co.uk/mall/images/dhm514.jpg is what we have found, if you can find anything better for British lights or have an archive of amazing pics that would be cool.
Other notes: We want our regiments name "2nd Yorkshire Regiment of Foot" across the top with the motto "Cede Nullis" at the bottom, preferably both in italics.

P.S. I don't know how much work this requires, for all I know it could be 8 hours or 5 minutes, sorry if i'm requesting something ridiculous.
Its all good. It shouldn't be too much work. Sorry for not answering sooner. My New Replies page was not showing that anyone had posted here recently
Any specific pictures or details that you would like?**(Please provide link):  Go with your gut!
Any other notes about you that you want to be reflected in your request?:  This is a regimental signature! so it should say 3. Kurmarkische Landwehr-Regiment somewhere on the picture! P.s we are a Prussian regiment.
Ill get to work on it. Did you request on from me on my old post? I feel like ive seen your name there before
Nice to see another wizard on the forum :D
Glad to see I'm not alone... Its a hard life for a wizard these days.
91st forever

Offline KingWizard

• Second Lieutenant
  • We back
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2013, 05:44:00 pm »
Spoiler
Ill get to work on it. Did you request on from me on my old post? I feel like ive seen your name there before
[close]
I just realized were i remembered you from. You run the BCoF Regiments list that I had posted in for my Confederacy Reg. I feel stupid now...
91st forever

Offline KingWizard

• Second Lieutenant
  • We back
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 04:37:07 am »
This look good
Code
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/29yqsgo.png[/IMG]
91st forever

Offline KingWizard

• Second Lieutenant
  • We back
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 04:38:33 am »

You like?
Code
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/116tgjk.png[/IMG]
91st forever